*Boys*
Cole Miller
Ron Miller
Nick Rutter
Drew Rutter
Adam Lewis
Even Clarke
Jax Clarke

Hope you Join! We will start when most people are taken!

70 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/20/14 5:30 PM

To: Melody
Do you know where we can get that? Victor's office!

Date: 07/19/14 3:43 PM

To:Jayden
Hi I'm Melody Avalons Cousin!!Welcome To Anubis

To:Avalon
Hmm Good Point....Well Have To Get A List Of Kids In Anubis House And Then We Can Go from There!

Date: 07/18/14 8:39 PM

@Jayden6879 Jayden is in!

To: Jayden
Hi, I'm Avalon! Welcome to Anubis!

Ya, but we are only getting one new student. How are we going to get more members?

To: Seanna
Ok, I would love to help!

Date: 07/17/14 4:01 PM

To:Melody
I totally understand u have a lot going on u have more character entries and other things totally understand

Date: 07/15/14 2:02 PM

To:Seanna
I Would Love To Help And Thanks For Helping Me Fix My Thing I Have Alot Of Things Going On And Going On In My Mind

Date: 07/14/14 1:46 PM

To: Avalon & Melody
Melody and Avalon can help me with my fashion magazine on the fashion message boards. Melody I fixed the good side and bad side on your every witch way fan fic. Melody and Avalon we need a leader and co leader and a manager.

Date: 07/13/14 3:21 PM

It's Because Of Mer being A Gem Seeker Holder Person But We Will Need More People befire be Can Get The Leader And Co Leader

Date: 07/11/14 11:40 AM

Jayden

Date: 07/10/14 5:27 PM

Ok, the people in Sibuna are you, me, and Seanna. We can nominate people! How do you know she wont be a ghost any more and someone will? This is creepy. Hope I don't see that ghost lady ever again.

Date: 07/10/14 5:24 PM

To:Avalon & Seanna
Ok Guys It A Go On Sibuna And We Need More People If We Want To Do A Sibuna Prom And My Aunt And Uncle Have Told Me Alot About What Sibuna Was Like When They We So Where Gonna Need A Leader And a Co Leader Or We Coul;d Do That After We get More People I think That How Mu Aunt And Uncle Avalons Parents Did it I Also Think My Uncle or Avaloms dad was leader When He Went Here

(Sorry About The Misspelled Words I broke My Wirting/Typing Hand)

Date: 07/09/14 1:43 PM

We Can't Give It To Her Because She's been Looking For It For A Very Long Time Heres What We need To Do get A Co Presedent And A Presedent For The Sibuna Club And More People Then I'll Tell What We Need To Do From There Because If We Gave Her The Key Lets Just Say She Won't Be A Gost Anymore And Well Somebody Will Be

Date: 07/09/14 12:52 PM

I think it's a bad idea to give her the key. Who knows what she would do with it. I like the sound of a Sibuna prom, but the only people in Sibuna are you, me, and Melody. No boys unless one of us wants to ask Victor to prom!

Date: 07/08/14 9:51 PM

To: Avalon

No arms for jewelry on the house u funny. Did u give the ghost the key. We should have sibuna prom.

#sibuna
#prom

Date: 07/08/14 6:08 PM

Ok, Sibuna it is! Should we give the key to the ghost? Maybe it will burn her if we give it to her!

I haven't herd anything and I don't know what jewelry the house would want since it doesn't have arms!

Date: 07/07/14 11:54 PM

I have been hearing noises saying find the jewlrey

Date: 07/07/14 2:46 PM

Hmm Well Your Parents And Their Friends Had This Secret Group I Would Always Hear Stories Of What They Did Here It Used To Be Called Sibuna Anubis Backwards

Date: 07/07/14 12:56 PM

Ok, I see you! Here are your gloves! Ok, we need a name for are secret group. Any ideas!

No, why?

Date: 07/06/14 10:07 PM

Yes I went to se the fireworks. Did u notice anything about the house?

Date: 07/06/14 4:47 PM

To: Victoria
Hi, Victoria! I'm Avalon, it's nice to meet you! Welcome to Anubis!

Date: 07/06/14 3:17 PM

Good If You See A Girl With Long Long Long Extra Curly Coco Choclate Hair,Choclate Brown Eyes,Dark Lips,Perfect Tan,And Skull Earing Wearing A Black Skirt With Stockings Going Down To Her Pumps With A Black Frilly Shirt In A Corner Thats Me......And With The Necklaces Sometimes When People Who Are Not Be It Burns Them I Have My Pair-pad So I'm Gonna Have My Twin Maddison Snip Chat Me So She Can Help Also If You Have Seen A Pair Of Black Gloves That Goes Down To Your Elbow That Has No Tips For Your Fingers But Is Divided To Where Your Thumb Goes To Not Connected To Your Other Four Fingers Can You Give Them To be They Go With My Outfit And I Lost Them..