YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » House of Anubis » View Thread
Season 4- The Truth

Date: 06/27/14 5:31 PM

Hate to tell you guys, but I have no idea if HOA is coming back. As much as we hope, we need action. People, please! Write, tweet, do something! But, if HOA does come back, it cannot have the people from the Touchstone of Ra, the "newbies", as Patricia so calmly stated it. In this season, Nina's back, and so is Mick. KT is still there, Willow is too. It's just that, well, the newbies aren't HOA material. They weren't there from the start, and I just can't deal with that. I know KT came in the third season, but she is a Frobisher! ;)
Maybe the school they attended made a college branch, and everyone decided to go there instead, you know, to keep as a group? Please, please, review. I need your opinions.
   6 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/16/14 1:50 PM

Don't give up yet! Tim Hopewell said: "Get yo hands ready to cover that eye,HoA is coming back in 2015 for a reunion!" so i guess we just have to wait intill 2015!

sibuna <o> <o>
-00anubis0

Date: 07/13/14 5:16 PM

Why does kt need to be back! No that I didn't like her but she took Nina's place! I like Willow too much to send her off. I mean really Willow is the defintion for awesome

Date: 07/02/14 11:10 PM

I really loved House Of Anubis? it really needs to come back!

Date: 06/30/14 5:12 PM

u gust rock this show

Date: 06/29/14 12:50 AM

it needs to come back i think the touchstone of ra was a good movie and the newbies couldn't be in it because they may have joined sibuna when the world was about to end for the hundreth time but that always happens and someone needs to bring a new season back because i will be sad and we should form a club and write to the director and the producers about making anew season with nina and the original sibunas plus kt and should we ask for the osirian to come back to eddie somehow sibuna forever