YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » House of Anubis » View Thread
DO YOU WANT KT IN SEASON 4?

Date: 06/28/14 1:54 PM

If there is a season 4, should KT be in it? VOTE HERE!!!

I don't think she should. In my opinion, KT=

21 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/25/14 9:12 AM

I think that everyone from every season should be in season 4!

Date: 07/28/14 5:21 AM

Yes, she's one of my favorite characters. She just joined the show in a bad timing because people were shocked that Nina left, and that made all of the fans think that KT replaced Nina, although I can't see how she replaced her, or Patricia. She's a completely different character, plus, Fabian & KT nor Eddie & KT are dating. So, KT didn't replace Nina and she didn't steal Eddie from Patricia. She's, for my opinion, is a really awesome, funky & cool character. I'm glad she joined the show. Sibuna!

Date: 07/25/14 10:50 PM

So my fav girl characters are Joy and Mara and if you look up Het Huis Anubis Joy both Joy and Mara leave so they made a character that's a combo of the characters to come and her name was christien but KT is based on Christine so that's why Joy Mara and KT have always been my fav girl characters so I want her in it

Date: 07/24/14 3:22 PM

I think everyone from every season should be in season 4!

Date: 07/14/14 1:01 PM

YES! KT is one of the best characters. I love KT, Amber, Nina, Eddie, Patricia, Fabian, Mara & Willow. KT is amazing!

Date: 07/12/14 7:52 AM

No!! She took Nina's place! KT=

Date: 07/10/14 8:12 PM

no

Date: 07/08/14 4:44 AM

I think everyone from all of the seasons should be in season 4

Date: 07/07/14 2:13 PM

No!!! I miss Nina!! It was so much more drama for joy to back off of Fabian! KT=

Date: 07/07/14 12:36 AM

KT should NOT be in season 4. she never really stuck out to me. she was robert frobisher smyth's great granddaughter but she never really was the missing puzzle piece in season 3. it was nina. Amber and nina have to come back as well as mick but they graduated so there can't be a season 4. what will the set up be whats the plot? they're separating and they're all in college so what would even happen? i never really liked KT, Alexandra shipp is a great actress but her character never fit the whole 'anubis vibe'.

Date: 07/05/14 6:33 PM

I think that KT should be in season 4 because the action would be better and since she was a new character she didn't have the best character development, and if she is in season 4 then we'll get to see maybe a different side of her.

Date: 07/05/14 4:58 PM

K.T. shouldn't be in season four. She shouldn't because Amber, Nina, and Mick need to be brought back. She is the only one that hasn't attached to me, so get rid of her and bring back those three! I am sure plenty of Anubis fans will be happy. That is why the fourth season of House of Anubis should not include K.T. in it.

Date: 07/05/14 2:16 PM

I think yes because she can see things in the future or what is happening right now. KT is a nice person. That's why I think KT should be in season 4.

-please9876

Date: 07/02/14 12:36 AM

I FEEL SHE SHOULD BECAUSE IT WILL BE BETTER WITH MORE ACTION

Date: 07/01/14 2:39 PM

kt should not be in season 4 i do not care for that character

Date: 06/30/14 7:15 PM

KTs one of my favs after Jerome Mick Mara and Joy

Date: 06/30/14 6:57 PM

i don't really think KT is a good character, she shouldn't be in season 4.

Date: 06/30/14 3:08 PM

KT shouldn't be in season 4. I know some people like and enjoy her on the joy. But majority of HOA fans don't and I'm one of them! Her personality is well not the best and weird. She also isn't fit for Sibuna AT ALL. So in my opinion don't have KT in and if there is a season 4, because nobody actually cares about her character! it was a terrible replacement for Nina!

Date: 06/29/14 9:35 PM

she should

Date: 06/29/14 2:28 PM

Well, I belive KT should be in season 4!