YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » House of Anubis » View Thread
DO YOU WANT KT IN SEASON 4?

Date: 06/28/14 1:54 PM

If there is a season 4, should KT be in it? VOTE HERE!!!

I don't think she should. In my opinion, KT=

32 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 10/09/14 8:30 PM

no

Date: 10/06/14 6:17 PM

NO!!!

Date: 10/04/14 1:36 PM

Nope nada no way

Date: 10/01/14 9:27 AM

Noone really gave KT a chance and that's only because Nina left in season 3, same was how Patricia treated Nina when Joy left and she arrived on the same day. What I love about KT is that she seems really cool and had some amazing moments. Her character is really different from Nina, and has amazing development on the show, which again, makes me wondering why people dislike her so much and compare her to - Nina.
At this point, what I see is that they both are completely different characters. She's one of the funniest characters of season 3 also. She has many funny quotes and facial expressions, makes funny faces and also cares about her friends as well. She was pretty scared in the start, but later she was dragged into the whole Anubis action and all she cared about then was her friends, and of course, her great grandpa. Maybe we all should start disliking and hating on other things after we actually get to know them better.

Date: 09/29/14 6:09 PM

that might not work out
sorry I'm not trying to be a party pooper just my opinion

Date: 09/29/14 6:06 PM

YES

Date: 09/28/14 8:52 PM

nope but they have to keep willow

Date: 09/27/14 10:10 AM

I think that everyone from every season should be in season 4! She may not be my favorite character, but everyone that every stared in HOA should be in season 4 because they all have a part in the story!

Date: 09/13/14 6:00 PM

YES cuz she is my fav character

Date: 09/12/14 12:51 PM

yes I think cool

Date: 08/25/14 9:12 AM

I think that everyone from every season should be in season 4!

Date: 07/28/14 5:21 AM

Yes, she's one of my favorite characters. She just joined the show in a bad timing because people were shocked that Nina left, and that made all of the fans think that KT replaced Nina, although I can't see how she replaced her, or Patricia. She's a completely different character, plus, Fabian & KT nor Eddie & KT are dating. So, KT didn't replace Nina and she didn't steal Eddie from Patricia. She's, for my opinion, is a really awesome, funky & cool character. I'm glad she joined the show. Sibuna!

Date: 07/25/14 10:50 PM

So my fav girl characters are Joy and Mara and if you look up Het Huis Anubis Joy both Joy and Mara leave so they made a character that's a combo of the characters to come and her name was christien but KT is based on Christine so that's why Joy Mara and KT have always been my fav girl characters so I want her in it

Date: 07/24/14 3:22 PM

I think everyone from every season should be in season 4!

Date: 07/14/14 1:01 PM

YES! KT is one of the best characters. I love KT, Amber, Nina, Eddie, Patricia, Fabian, Mara & Willow. KT is amazing!

Date: 07/12/14 7:52 AM

No!! She took Nina's place! KT=

Date: 07/10/14 8:12 PM

no

Date: 07/08/14 4:44 AM

I think everyone from all of the seasons should be in season 4

Date: 07/07/14 2:13 PM

No!!! I miss Nina!! It was so much more drama for joy to back off of Fabian! KT=

Date: 07/07/14 12:36 AM

KT should NOT be in season 4. she never really stuck out to me. she was robert frobisher smyth's great granddaughter but she never really was the missing puzzle piece in season 3. it was nina. Amber and nina have to come back as well as mick but they graduated so there can't be a season 4. what will the set up be whats the plot? they're separating and they're all in college so what would even happen? i never really liked KT, Alexandra shipp is a great actress but her character never fit the whole 'anubis vibe'.