YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » House of Anubis » View Thread
House of Anubis: Next Generation: Enter if you Dare

Date: 08/03/14 3:30 PM

This year at Anubis House nothing is what it seems: new students, new caretaker, new chosen one, new mystery. It seems that the ones that can be trusted shouldn't be, everyone is a suspect even when you think everyone is on your side, nobody is! People are changing sides, and so are the people changing.

Characters
Girls:
Marissa Carly Jones: A 14 year old girl, she is the newbie in school and first thought of to be very shy but, very open and easy to talk to when you get to know her she is very secretive and is also, the next chosen one, her grandmother Nina gave her a locket she didn't know what it was used for but, Nina told her to never let it get in harm?s way, her mom died in a car crash when she was 4 years old and she lives with her father John which is a lawyer, and lives in San Francisco, her best friend is Sabrina, and enemies with Emma, and also, she is leader of Sibuna, her roommate is Sabrina, and she has a crush on Nathan but, is afraid to admit it ~Me

Sabrina Jamie Watson: A 14 year old tomboy, she is very athletic and hates being told what to do but, has a little girly girl in her although she hates it when she brings it out, her parents are divorced and she lives with her mom Peg which is a doctor, she is best friends with Marissa Jones, and enemies with Emma Raven, she is in Sibuna, her roommate is Marissa and also has a crush on Zachary Johnson although they are arch rivals on the football field ~Open

Emma Marie Raven: A 14 1/2 year old girly girl, she is rich and very bossy and preppy, she is very annoying and intimidating at the same time, she wants to know everything that goes on and will, she is a great spy and gets whatever she wants although she does have a soft side but, doesn?t show it, her best friend is Ghianna, her enemies are Sabrina and Marissa at times, she is in Sibuna after a while, her roommate is Ghianna, and she has a crush on Mason although she won?t admit it ~Open

Ghianna Hazel Wood: A 14 year old, bubbly girl she doesn?t get a lot of things and when she?s around you pretty much have to explain things at least twice, she is very girly, she is also known as G by Emma, which is also, her best friend, she is enemies with Sabrina and Marissa sometimes because, Emma is, she does whatever Emma asks at all times, she is not is Sibuna, her roommate is Emma, and she does not have a crush ~Open

Abigale Amelia Johnson: A 14 year old, she is very sweet, nice and full of energy at all times she loves pulling pranks and was Sabrina?s best friend before Marissa came, she is horrible at holding grudges and eventually becomes friends with Marissa, her parents are both died so she lives with her aunt Becky, she does not have a best friend but Marissa and Sabrina are both close to becoming it, her enemy is Emma, she is in Sibuna, her brother is Zachary, and her roommate is Vanessa, she is not in Sibuna, and she does have a crush on Isiah ~Open

Vanessa Anne Smith: A 14 year old, she is very smart and reads every part of every day, she is very into science fiction, she is a geek and doesn?t care if anyone thinks so because, she knows, she is very easy going and friendly, she is very closed up and doesn?t talk much, she lives with her foster parents Ned and Julie although nobody actually knows what happened to them, they convert theories to drown her thoughts about them away, her best friend is her books she says, she doesn?t have any enemies, her roommate is Abigale, she is not in Sibuna, and she has a crush on Nathan, but nobody knows ~Open

Boys will be on the next post

21 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 10/02/14 9:10 PM

@hoa675 Is there any girls left. If not can you make me one so I can join? Also can she be in Sibuna. Thanks anyway
-EWWHOA1

Date: 09/16/14 8:17 PM

Oh ok thank you but can I be Vanessa?! Please?! Aww but that leaves Ghianna by herself!

Date: 09/16/14 7:03 PM

@rosie6271
I thought I put Brandon, and Isiah, have a crush on Vanessa and Abigale
Brandon has a crush on Vanessa
Isiah has a crush on Abigale

Date: 09/16/14 4:14 AM

May I be Vanessa please?

Date: 09/15/14 10:54 PM

Can I be Vanessa? But I have a question. I am certainly not trying to be rude at all but why do all the guys have crushes on only Marissa, Sabrina, and Emma? I mean some of the guys can have crushes on Abigale, Ghianna, and Vanessa. Like I said I was not trying to be rude just asking a question.

Date: 08/27/14 12:19 PM

To: Marissa
Yeah, I am one of the sisters! Sabrina is my twin! Rowan means European mountain ash! Pretty weird, but cool! (BTW love the name Marissa)

Date: 08/26/14 2:48 PM

To: Rowan
I guess so he's pretty creepy with all those stuffed birds he has in his storage room up in the attic.
Anyways, my rooms 201, with Rowan W. and Sabrina W., I get the room with sisters, I suppose you are one of them, Rowan^thats a pretty name btw^ what does it mean, Marissa means 'of the sea' my mother had told me when she was still alive I remembered it all this time because it was important to me I guess.

Date: 08/25/14 10:23 PM

No problem, I love to help! So you have met Victor he is the creepy glue that holds this place together. Some people call it Creepy Towers, which is totally true! Do you know what room you are in because I can show you that next!

Date: 08/25/14 5:49 PM

To: Rowan
Thanks, I really need someone to show me around, I'm totally confused, it's totally different from my old school and pretty creepy, it's nice to meet you.
I like just got here! Like literally just got here, my taxi's still parked in the driveway, I met the caretaker right when I just walked in he yelled at me, which didn?t make any sense but, my grandmother told me about his father, I wonder how he managed to stay so young anyways, thanks for voluntarily showing me around.

Date: 08/25/14 3:49 PM

Hi Marissa, I'm Rowan! It's nice to meet you! Welcome to Anubis! I would love to show you around!

Date: 08/25/14 1:28 PM

@Ryrykess
Rowan's in

I'm starting the texting

To: Everyone
Hey, I'm new to Anubis this year and I was hoping one of you would be kind enough to show me around.

Date: 08/10/14 10:29 PM

That's ok. Can I please make my own person? Here is her profile!

Rowan Brooke Watson: Rowan is Sabrina's twin sister who was born 2 mins. after her. Rowan is really sweet and kind, she hates to hurt peoples feelings, and she is bit klutzy sometimes. Her BFF is Marissa and her enemy is Emma. Rowan is in Sibuna. (please) She is roommates with Sabrina and Marissa.

Hope I am in!

Date: 08/09/14 9:48 AM

@Barbie1960
Your Sabrina

@Ryrykess
I'm sorry but Sabrina's taken

@Parisgal10
Your Abigale

@101batman
Mia's in and she can be in Sibuna

~|Sibuna Forever|~ Marissa Sabrina Emma Mia Nathan Zachary Mason

~|Non Sibunas|~ Ghianna Abigale Vanessa Brandon Isiah

Date: 08/08/14 2:32 PM

can I make my own character?
Mia Hope C.: a 14 year old tomboy she loves to make movies and want to be a director she likes to act to, her moms died and her dads in jail and she lives with foster family and even though shes a tomboy shes really lazy her closest friends are marissa and sabrinia (and can she be in sibuna?)
101batman

Date: 08/07/14 10:16 PM

Can I be Abigale??

Date: 08/07/14 4:57 PM

@HOA675 Can I be Sabrina I asked fist I saw the first one to posted and ask to be her!!!
-Barbie1960

Date: 08/07/14 2:16 PM

Can I please be Sabrina?

Date: 08/04/14 6:12 PM

Boys:
Nathan William M: A 15 year old, he is a bad-boy, rebel but, has a soft side that only his Marissa knows about, he is very smart but, doesn?t show it very often and is strong, protective and brave, he used to live with his aunt Sharyn and his cousins Felix and James, there twins and extremely loud as he describes them they play a lot of pranks and are 12 years old, they live in a different house, his best friend is Zachary and Marissa, his enemy is Brandon, his roommate is Zachary, he is in Sibuna, and his crush is Marissa ~Open

Zachary Joseph J: A 15 year old, he is very shy and a bit of a bookworm, he is very mellow and doesn?t talk much, although he is an amazing strategist, he is very sporty although he is shy and he is very athletic and competitive, he is the osirian, his best friend is Nathan, his enemy is Isiah, he is in Sibuna, his roommate is Nathan, and he has a crush on Sabrina, also his rival on the football field when they play football together ~Open

Brandon Tyler O: A 15 year old, he is a snitch and very sneaky and not-to-be-trusted, he is very tricky and when he wants something he is declared to get it and doesn?t care who he hurts getting to it, he gets jealous easily and is a big trickster, he lives with his dad Michael his mother abandoned him when he was 7 years old and ever since he?s been just like his father, his best friend is Isiah, he is not in Sibuna, his roommate is Mason and Isiah, his enemy is Nathan, his crush is Marissa ~Open

Mason Karl F: A 15 year old, brave, funny and a little bit of a weirdo he does whatever Emma needs and has had a crush on her since well forever, he is very sweet and laughs when nobody else is, he is completely insane but, is also, honest and friendly, he lives with his older brother Jeff, as he goes to college, Mason came to live with him and stayed ever since, his best friend is Isiah, he is in Sibuna, his roommate is Brandon and Isiah, his enemy is Brandon, his crush is Emma ~Open

Isiah Austin M: A 15 year old, he is very kind and loving while being a complete lunatic, he is hilarious and can make you laugh anytime, he helps Brandon a lot although he doesn?t completely trust him, he is a big prankster, jokester and very sneaky and clever, his best friend is Mason, he is not is Sibuna, his roommate is Brandon and Mason, his enemy is Zachary, his crush is Sabrina ~Open

Date: 08/04/14 4:59 PM

Can I be Sabrina please!!!!!????!!