YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Winx Club » View Thread
The wizards are BACK!!!!! click now!

Date: 04/01/13 10:18 AM

Hey guys its Bloomfir3 again I wanted to warn you about the Wizards of The Black Circle because they are back. So my friends and I are Fairies and we saw the Wizards.So there was this red,heart-shaped gem called the Heart of Domino it strengthened my powers(Dragon Flame) and Bloom took it to protect it because she knew our powers were no strong enough.The Wizards wanted it so they could get my friends and I easier.But our powers are a lot stronger then they would've guessed so we are in the clear. IF YOUR A FAIRY PROTECT YOURSELF THEY ARE HERE ON EARTH SO WATCH OUT!
~Bloomfir3
   343 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/04/14 1:52 PM

@Marie
She is a Celestial Fairy! She is Also my Sister!

Amy Lee

Date: 07/03/14 9:56 PM

@Marie I messed up the first one.... :P
(power you want here) come to me your owner I will be grant me (level you want here) powers and I will escape humanade human no more away from the floor!! say this 10 times and before you do it you take 5 deep breaths

Skyler Fairy of The Golden Dragon Flame

Date: 06/28/14 3:04 PM

the wizards are doing something close by i can smell dark magic

Date: 06/28/14 1:15 PM

@Marie
I did a spell to become a fairy it was easy here you go
(power you want here) come to me your owner I will be grant me (level you want here) powers and I will escape humanade no no more away from the floor!! say this 10 times and before you do it you take 5 deep breaths

Skyler Fairy The Golden Dragon Flame

Date: 06/27/14 5:51 PM

Does anyone know where they were spotted cause i just wanna know idk im bored so yeah lol
Faith

Date: 06/27/14 12:34 PM

Maddy your not a celestial fairy your the fairy of shy ocean pearls and I have no idea what shy ocean pearls are *laughs* BTW I know you know this girl sweetie fairy of bubble gums she
wrote a topic called the magic diary of fairies she has that and she said your the fairy of shy ocean pearls!

Marie

Date: 06/27/14 10:16 AM

i can help you fight back.i am the fairy of death,wind and night and i will help! the wizards are after my powers so lets go!

Date: 06/26/14 11:42 PM

U should totally try and get nebula and morgana and all the other earth fairies in Tir Nan Og college (season 6 episode 14). Mostly Roxy would be the best choice to help since she and the winx r their WORST enemies! Sincerely, Ally, Fairy Of The Flame (not the dragon flame)

Date: 06/26/14 7:54 PM

@Bloomfir3

Hai! It's Amalia! Today, I wanna tell you a dream I had a few months ago. I was trapped by this person. Then, I think I transformed and used the power of the Golden & Cosmic Dragon Flame to defeat her. Does this mean my powers are getting stronger? By the way, I think the person who caught me, was a witch named Saturn.

-Amalia

Date: 06/26/14 4:05 PM

@yarabloom: Sorry, that's impossible, I have the Heart with me, it hasn't left my sight for the past 4 or 5 months.
@marie18809: Try going to a quiet place, like your room, outside etc. and meditate. See if you can see anything. Like a door or a staircase, something like that. There isn't a working spell that can turn a human into a fairy.
~Bloomfir3

Date: 06/23/14 2:43 AM

Bloom, my sister, gave me the heart of domino!!! But now the wizards have captured me and my celestial sister, Kat fairy of Spark/Tina fairy of Pluto's past!!! They are after the rest of my celestial sisters. Bloom gave me the heart of domino when the wizards came looking for it, just after I had found out I was a celestial fairy. It strengthened the Dragon Heart(One of my powers) and the wizards do not know that I have it. Please help me and Kat Bloomfir3, I don't know what else to do.
-Blossom Fairy Of The Dragon Heart/Fia Fairy Of The Flames Of Mars(Mods Please Post)-

Date: 06/22/14 1:44 PM

Hi bloomfir3 im here to talk to you about something else. i am not a fairy at all i am an ordinary girl! And i always wish to be like bloom um have the same power as her! <3 i know what im saying is stupid but if you have anything that can make me have the same power as her it would be very nice if you let me... like borrow it or something.

Please reply if you can!

Date: 06/22/14 8:48 AM

hi bloomfir3 im ogrons daughter violet i know that they really want the heart of domino so im going try to help by changing their minds
violet-the good wizard of darkness

Date: 06/21/14 6:58 PM

It wasn't BloomFir3 it was me can you give me some Golden Dragon Flame Attack spells? and shields for it? that would be a huge help!!

Date: 06/19/14 6:31 PM

Sorry Thora and Alana! I have Horrible Memory! I did it off The Top of my Head! I hope you didn't take this offensive. Sorry!

Amy Lee, Fairy of the Heart of Venus! :( (witch takes FOREVER to write)

Date: 06/19/14 10:35 AM

I'm here Bloomfir3!What do you need me to do?

From,
Emma fairy of the golden dragon flame

Date: 06/18/14 2:26 PM

@Bloomfir3 Ok ok.... "takes cookie and eats it" Maybe Emma can help me.....
@Emma if your there help a fairy out plz!!!

Date: 06/18/14 11:33 AM

YES!!!!!!!! That means Eyon will have his father back-Tala Witch of Dark Clouds

Date: 06/17/14 10:39 PM

@Karen
You forgot me, Thora and Alana.

-Terra, Fairy of the Blooming Earth

Date: 06/17/14 7:16 PM

Oh. I guess I was wrong.
Sarah, fairy of the shining crystals