YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Winx Club » View Thread
the magic archives!

Date: 10/27/13 11:54 AM

If you guys remember, in the first season on winx club, Bloom went to the library to search for books on Daphne. I thought ¨Wow, wouldn't it be cool if I did a library here?" so, here we are! You just say what book you want, or what you are looking for and i will get it for you!! so, read on!

-Skyler

275 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/17/14 3:09 AM

I need a book on Domino's Twin planet DRAGONIA and it's Royal family as Eva and Maddie are from Dragonia and I know the two Royal family's are related.
I hope you can help me.
-The 3rd Sister Of Domino, Princess Blossom Fairy Of The Dragon Heart-

Date: 04/16/14 7:33 PM

interesting.. I have to save the planet. Can you tell me about my powers the Phoenix tear, purple dragon flame, purple phoenix and love? A reminder that I am Princess Aurora from Adoria

Date: 04/16/14 12:24 PM

@Tori
Everyone has a weakness and i know you are not an exeption!

Date: 04/16/14 12:11 PM

Saffron:
Let me see. Saffron is an old planet. Home to the light games (a game where light fairies play games, like the Olympics, but with light). They have a strong liking for fruits. Their most typical dish is a goblet of red and yellow fruit(the colors of their flag) with light sprinkled on it. They don't like their twin planet, Maraffron.

Date: 04/15/14 10:46 PM

Oh little Layla trying to find out more about me and my weakness. Well your not going to find anything all the books that's written about me and my power are being destroyed by Katania as we speak right now *Laughs Evilly*
Tori Dark Fairy of Bleeding Obsidian
Katania Dark Fairy of Crystals and Gemstones

Date: 04/15/14 10:46 PM

I need information on the Scepter of Crystalaria, as well as the Shining Topaz, which is also on Crystalaria.

Lily, Who No Longer Has A Happy Signature

Date: 04/15/14 7:24 PM

The planet

Date: 04/15/14 5:19 PM

tell me about my evil sister Tori

Date: 04/15/14 4:06 PM

Mistor:
planet, spell, or object? just pick one!

Date: 04/15/14 4:05 PM

sorry I've been long for so long!!
Fairy boarding:
well, you see, it is very similar to a train station. there are fairies who are going to the earth, and about a thousand trains.

Saffron:
the planet, jewel or wizard? could you just pick one?

Date: 04/14/14 8:24 PM

Skyler?

Date: 04/12/14 8:26 PM

mistor

Date: 04/12/14 6:19 PM

Well can you tell me about saffron?

Date: 04/12/14 11:43 AM

aurora and xandi:
no prophecy that I can see in my books

Date: 04/11/14 6:36 PM

Name: Xandi as a fairy/nickname but my Earth name is Alexandra
Power: freezing sapphire
Parents: King and Queen of Crystalaria, I can't remember their names...
Planet: Crystalaria
Description of Self: Like Looks? Um, dark brown basically black long hair, bangs, Chinese so tan skin, dark brown eyes, and short, like 4'10.
Anything you might find useful- Not really anything I can think of.... I'm still looking for Persopolis if there's anything on that....

Thanks,
Xandi

Date: 04/11/14 2:54 PM

Name: Aurora
Parents: Miranda and Tyler(I think those are their names! theyre the king and queen of Adoria)
Planet: Earth, I'm from Adoria
Power: Phoenix tear, purple dragon flame, purple phoenix, and love.
Extra: I have brown hair(Theyre in long braids now), brown eyes, im 5'10.5, I am african american, my birthday is September 11th, I have two sisters one twin named Iliana(she looks like me and scarlett combined) and one older sister scarlett(she has blonde hair) and I know I must save saffron the lost planet.

Date: 04/10/14 8:45 PM

Ella:
No prophecy, sorry
Xandi:
I need more info on you, I need to know it directly from you, so books can't help
Lizzy:
On the 15 of July
a baby had her first cry
her eyes glowed green
showing that she was keen
her power related to a star
made her have a scar
the kingdom never saw
her one great flaw
at the darkest night
she would turn and bite

This is such a cool prophecy!! it's called a decisive prophecy, the next couple of lines will turn up as she does things!

Date: 04/09/14 8:03 AM

Name: ella
Power: music history
Parents: musa's parents
Planet: melody
Description of Self: she has blonde hair, blue eyes and looks a lot like lacey from barbie and the 12 dancing princesses.

Date: 04/08/14 7:39 PM

Could I have a prophecy? I known suppose to fill out the form, but I don't think there are many other fairies named Xandi. If there is, I'll fill it out.
Thanks Skyler!!
-Xandi

Date: 04/08/14 7:25 PM

Can I request a prophecy about Lizzy?

Name: Elizabeth (Lizzy)
Parents: Shawna and Jason (I'm sure she is a magily)
Planet: Earth, apparently she was from Startopia as well
Power: Not sure, something related to stars.
Extra: She has hazel gray eyes, when she cries they turn bright green. She has dark brown hair, and her birthday is July 15.