YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Winx Club » View Thread
the magic archives!

Date: 10/27/13 11:54 AM

If you guys remember, in the first season on winx club, Bloom went to the library to search for books on Daphne. I thought ¨Wow, wouldn't it be cool if I did a library here?" so, here we are! You just say what book you want, or what you are looking for and i will get it for you!! so, read on!

-Skyler

363 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/18/14 1:51 PM

Could i please have more info on me, on Crystalaria and on my powers? Thx,
Layla fairy of the shining ruby

Date: 08/17/14 6:44 PM

How about a book on..... Skylaria! We'd love to read up on our home planet! Thanks! -Jasmine,Fairy of Sky Dreams -Zoe,Fairy of Sparkling Dreams -Isabella,Fairy of Breezy Dreams

Date: 08/16/14 7:44 PM

Hey I asked a while ago but you never said anything so I'm asking again... Do you have info on the golden dragon flame? Also do you know how many sisters Emma Fairy of the Golden Dragon Flame has? She thinks I'm also her sister

Skyler Fairy of The Golden Dragon Flame
Makorra 4Ever

Date: 08/13/14 8:35 PM

Snow Heart Dragon & Fire Heart Dragon:
Also known as the Twin Heart Powers. These were first gifted to the first twins of Selendale. Over the years the twins grew apart and had their families. One day for a strange reason, both the twins were found weak and old, legend has it that they gave their powers to their children at the same time without knowing. Up until this day, the power still lives on two fairies who are connected but don't know it.

-Skyler

Date: 08/13/14 8:29 PM

Amelia:
The origin of your power is a hybrid of the golden and cosmic flame. It comes from the kingdom of Dragonia and Domino. You will be able to transform. and as for global warming, that depends on you!

-Skyler

Date: 08/11/14 1:52 PM

Ooh Skyler that's great a ball ooh... does that means you gonna give out invitations if you are can I join the ball if I can then teleport me and tell me when your gonna teleport me thanks!

Marie

Date: 08/10/14 6:42 PM

IMPORTANT:

Okay, so I am not going to be able to post much, because I am really busy. The Skykingdom is preparing for a special ball and I have to help with the preparations. I hope you understand

-Skyler

Date: 08/08/14 12:34 PM

Name: Amalia
Power: Golden & Cosmic Dragon Flame
Question: What is the real origin of my power? Will I transform? Can I be able to stop global warming by using my powers in the future?

Date: 08/08/14 9:33 AM

Soundwaves:
I have a bit of information, but I could get some more if you tell me what planet you are from

-Skyler

Date: 08/08/14 9:32 AM

Transformation:
You naturally transform, so I don't believe in any books that tell you how to do it, you find it out for yourself, after all, is not the place that is important, but the journey.

Traveling:
To travel to the magic dimension, you would have to teleport there. I did a post on that early on, tell me if you want me to re post it.

-Skyler

Date: 08/08/14 9:29 AM

kshyusa:
You're definitely not from earth. And since I can't find any fairies with your name, it probably mean you were born with a different name, but your parents changed it. If anything strange happens when you're around snow tell me, I might be able to dig up some more information.

-Skyler

Date: 08/07/14 9:07 PM

Could you please tell me about Princess Sapphire of Crystaland, and mer-fairy of Emerald Heart? My sisters are merfaries too

Date: 08/07/14 3:31 PM

Can you tell me about the history of the Snow Heart Dragon & Fire Heart Dragon from the planet Selendale?

Date: 08/07/14 1:24 PM

How to control your powers:
That is a good question. Most fairies control them naturally through training or practice

Gem keys:
From what my books tell me, these keys open treasure chests with a special gem. each gem represents something (Most likely a feeling, plant or animal). Each key is found be doing a certain test or quest, no one knows what it is for sure, or if the keys still exists.

Date: 07/25/14 11:14 AM

name kshyusa
age 9 almost 10
power i dont know
planet i dont know
look like brown hair brown eyes hair is long and curly
mostly wears hair in braid
i once made it snow (the story) so it was at school we were going inside i said a spell and then started to wave my arms the wind blew so hard then a snowflake came down then more and more i want a prochecy and if you can my past and future by the way i live on earth but im not sur if thats my real planet please please please reply

Date: 07/22/14 7:25 PM

Name: (earth) Shaylen (fairy)Princess Katania
Power: Crystals and Gemstones
Planet: Crystalaria
Personality: Nice, Bubbly, stubborn, funny, cheerful
Question: How do I control my powers, and do you know anything about the gem keys

Date: 07/22/14 3:38 PM

i want a book on how to transform,and how to transport to the magix/c demension!thx

Date: 07/20/14 12:42 PM

Hope you don't mind , this is on the news.
-Nightfallina

Date: 07/20/14 4:29 AM

Hi Skyler I would like a book of how to transform really easy! And how to travel to the magic dimension!

Marie

Date: 07/13/14 5:48 PM

Marie,
yes I gave him both your names.