YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Winx Club » View Thread
the magic archives!

Date: 10/27/13 11:54 AM

If you guys remember, in the first season on winx club, Bloom went to the library to search for books on Daphne. I thought ¨Wow, wouldn't it be cool if I did a library here?" so, here we are! You just say what book you want, or what you are looking for and i will get it for you!! so, read on!

-Skyler

349 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/05/14 12:19 PM

Emma:
I will need the planet you think you come from and any extra information, like why you think you are the princess

Date: 07/03/14 5:31 PM

Skyler,could you tell me if I'm of Lexie the princess of Lunescent,and the fairy of the sparkling nature?Thx!

From,
Emma fairy of the golden dragon flame(maybe)

Date: 07/03/14 9:20 AM

The origens.I need to know about the past Mystice Ones.hope you can help.
-Zo

Date: 07/02/14 1:02 PM

My sister, Melony, has the power of Nature's Sound and she is from Soundreas. That is all I know about her.

Anna Fairy of Sound

Date: 07/02/14 12:24 PM

The Mystic One
do you mean what she does or the origin of it?

Date: 07/02/14 12:21 PM

Marie:
You come from a small planet in the art system called Consilium. Your Power is the design song.

Date: 07/02/14 12:17 PM

Anna:
could you tell me a bit more about your sister? there are many people with her name.

Date: 07/01/14 6:27 PM

Can you tell me more about one of my sisters, Melony? Thanks!

Anna Fairy of Sound

Date: 07/01/14 4:13 PM

Hannah:
do you mean your power, or the element fire? please be a bit specific.

Date: 06/30/14 8:07 PM

i want the magic diary of fairies ask him whats my Real and True power also which planet do i come from! it knows every fairy in the magic demension but don't tell him about your future or it will get captured!

Marie

Date: 06/30/14 1:12 PM

Do you have any iformation on The Mystic One?If so can you find some about The Mystic One from Icemik?I'll need it since I'm The newest Mystic One of Icemik.

-Zo

Date: 06/30/14 9:15 AM

Could I get information of fire?
Bella,Fairy of the Dragon Fire,princess of Domino

Date: 06/29/14 2:15 PM

Takaia:
she was Stella's Long lost cousin. It was believed her power was related to the full moon. Takaia was looked down upon, since she could actually live without the sun. One night, something possessed her and made her want to attack Solaria. She moon-blinked everyone so they lost their memory. Takaia fled quickly but was captured by someone, they more likely than not brainwashed her, and made her change herself, or put a spell to change her powers, it is not really known, but this is a popular theory.

-Skyler

Date: 06/29/14 2:05 PM

Marie:
After much consideration, I asked the Diary about you (who knows I actually had it!)

Your Power is: Design Song
Info: when you see fashion or art, you hear a song(It will get clearer as you train) The power originated in either one of two places, the Art Space or Designers' System.

-Skyler

Date: 06/29/14 2:01 PM

minseyi
You might be from the Electra system.
here are the planets starting with their "sun"
Linde (sun)
Sparkl (first planet)
Swift (second Planet)
Current (third planet)
ultrices (fourth Planet)

-Skyler

Date: 06/28/14 10:19 PM

Can I have more information about Takaia of Solaria? Everyone thinks I'm Takaia, but I'm not sure.

Kylee, Fairy of the Sun Flame, Princess of Solaria

Date: 06/28/14 1:25 PM

I need the magic diary of fairies which is a book that knows every dairy in the magic dimension you just tell him a little information about you and he will answer, can you ask him what my fairy power is and information about me here's a little info about me!

Name: Marie-Ester but call me Marie
Hobbies: fashion,music and I'm nice!

Please ask the magic diary about me
If you do post what he said so I know
Info about me!

Date: 06/28/14 2:42 AM

Hi!
So i'm a fairy/witch that controls the elements and electricity. I was wondering if you knew what place I'm from or my family. Thanks

Date: 06/25/14 11:09 AM

rain-related powers:
there are many rain related powers, I'll list some, but there are probly a lot. as for saying who owns them, I would have to ask each individual fairy if I could tell you, which might take years, so I'll just leave them blank(ps, your sisters could have different powers than rain)
rain
tears
light rain
pouring rain
thunder storm
hurricane
snow(frozen version of rain)
water crystals
vapor
raindrops
transpiration
tsunami

-Skyler

Date: 06/20/14 6:44 AM

Could you search about rain-related powers and their owners?Of course,don't do the nightly rain!It's my power.
Your answers can help me find my sisters.So please answer my question.
Arabel fairy of the nightly rain