YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Winx Club » View Thread
Need help with your power, dreams, or visions? CLICK NOW!!

Date: 11/05/13 6:36 PM

Hi,

I am here to help you with your power, dreams, or visions, or even other things. If weird things are happening, you can talk to me about that, too.

This is my first advice column, so I'll try to answer as best as I can. I am pretty good with fairies & magic, & almost to expert level.

I hope I can make someone happy today.

~Liv, Fairy of The Enchanted Snow Flame

443 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 03/28/14 8:25 AM

anna! cousin! are you ok?

Date: 03/16/14 1:17 PM

Argh. I'm not....... *Faints*

Date: 03/16/14 1:02 PM

hi, i am rosaly, princess of carisspa, fairy of the 4 elements, but i only control them in dreams, but all my friends and sisters say i am the fairy of the 4 elements, and its kinda hard to control so plz help me and help me transform

@ angelyad17 : i don't think they can be more than one fairy of the 4 elements, but i will ask my step - sister!

~ Rosaly, fairy of the 4 elements

Date: 03/16/14 12:36 PM

so i was about to wake up this morning and i had a fairyish dream! In the dream, my class was swimming at a field trip and one of the special ed students had been almost drowning so i dived down to rescue him and here is the fairy part, (me and the special ed student were humans but the class was paranormal or something)when i rescued him, i layed him on a rock and one of the students said to me "I dont think your'e human anymore.." but after that was said....I FELT WINGS!!!!!!!!!! AND I MEAN IN REAL LIFE NO KIDDING HERE!

Date: 03/15/14 9:16 AM

whenever i'm around the elements winds start up for no reason, nature can do what i say, water moves freezes , and boils when i m around, and my dead grandma came back to life when i touched her! weird right!

Date: 03/14/14 10:19 PM

ok, so i was swinging at recess today really really high and i felt like i was TRANSFORMING!!! does this mean anything??? it probably does but i need help plz

Date: 03/14/14 7:18 PM

HELP! I think my powers have been weakened!
1- Weather has come out of my grip! I can't talk to the Whispering Winds even though they are strong!!
2- Aching has gone away COMPLETELY! No tingling or anything!
3- Well, there is no 3. I don't think i'm a fairy. Oh well. It was a long shot anyway.

Abby

Date: 03/12/14 6:40 PM

Hello! I am Tecna! Not TecnaDBest! But maybe you are the fairy of computers!

Date: 03/12/14 5:05 PM

so that that what that was... things in that show actually happen in real life? is it really that sad and crul?

amazin

Date: 03/12/14 1:32 PM

@amazin2007
It comes from the anime Madoka Magica. It shows finely how twisted can all the "magical girl" stuff be.

(I hope mods apply at least this comment of mine, because others were not approved...)

Date: 03/11/14 10:18 PM

TecnaDBest,
Of course not, you're a nice person.

musa137,
Welcome! Glad I could help!

~Adena, Fairy of Musical Fire

Date: 03/11/14 4:46 PM

could I get specifics? I really want to know exactly how to tell the fate of a lot of things depend on it plz help

and also are witches magical girls like u guys that get too evil and crazy? i once heard some where that magical girls = hope and witches = despair and magical girls turn into withes sometimes

make sure you try ur best to answer the first question the second is not as important
thanks

Date: 03/10/14 10:47 PM

Thanks for the tips. My personality didn't change but I now I have the power of the Cosmic Star Flame and I find out a new transformation Moonix that I'm trying to achieve. The tips were great! Thanks!
~Anna fairy of the Cosmic Star Flame

Date: 03/10/14 8:07 PM

I am NOT Electrika!

Date: 03/10/14 4:55 PM

glitterie,
Maybe. I've been having feelings like that for about 3-5 months now, and I haven't transformed yet.

Date: 03/10/14 11:27 AM

I feel that something will get out of my back and sometimes I have horrible backaches ! does this mean that I will transform into a fairy soon ?

Date: 03/09/14 6:10 PM

amazin2007,
Well, usually they will act differently, and sometimes they will expose their powers, and they give off magical waves of energy that only fairies and other magical creatures can see and feel. Sorry, I missed that.

gabibar222,
Welcome!

TecnaDBest,
Probably not, you might be related to her, though.

Date: 03/08/14 4:56 PM

thank you!!!!!!

Date: 03/08/14 11:20 AM

u didn't answer my question! how do you tell if other people are magical (like you guys)??? i need to know quickly is very importtant!!!

thanks

Date: 03/07/14 8:59 PM

mimita78,
Well, I'm not really sure what a Dragon Flame Spiral is, but I think I can give you some advice on doing it. Just concentrate really hard and then when your power is strong enough, then shout "Dragon Flame Spiral!" and see if anything happens. And also, did you say I was a Princess of Canelo? What else do you know about that?

musa137,
I don't know, but when it changes again, your personality will change a little with it, then just tell me what else you've been experiencing, then I can tell you what your power changed to.

fairy126,
Well, just be around cold, ice, and ice skate often! And do heroic actions. That's all I can think of.