YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Winx Club » View Thread
need help with spells, planets, confusing dreams and more!

Date: 01/03/14 3:05 PM

hi!! im here to help you with any confusing dreams, finding your power, any spells and ALOT more!! i promise i will get to you as soon as i can with the best answer i can give you. if you are asking me something that is past my knowledge then i will recommend someone who can. on my other post that got deleted, i had over 463 reply's
lisfire
   163 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 03/25/14 9:10 PM

idk whats going on i keep seeing things in my dreams i move my hand i can move the wind :o i think im fairy of lighting but i cant transform plz help me

Date: 03/25/14 4:49 PM

I saw 1 of your replies and I might be her i mean I am kind and i have brown blond hair am i the one you were talking about?

Genesis

Date: 03/25/14 12:53 PM

I've been having weird dreams about magic . Also I am worried that if I transform I won't be able to un-transform . I have not found out my power yet (and I feel as if fairies aren't real) . Please reply . If you need to know more about me ask me to be buddies and I will come back to this post .
Thanks

Date: 03/23/14 12:14 AM

i need help transforming into a music fairy PLEASE

Date: 03/20/14 9:22 PM

I think (hope) I'm a fairy! I feel like I have an energy where I can sense and feel things in my world more deeply than others, and a creative energy, too. I've always loved elements, but maybe that's my creative side, or my sensing side. Can you help me figure out what my power is? I don't know where I'm from, either. I don't know much about being a fairy, or learning to transform. Can you help me?

Date: 03/20/14 5:13 PM

Will you help me find out what plant im from? And then can I have a spell to help me turn into a fairy
Name: Katherine
Dislikes: HEIGHTS EEK!

Date: 03/20/14 4:32 AM

Hi I have this confusing dream when I was in a dark forest with mean wolves while I saw something going towards me it looks like flora but she was not having any wings and she saved me from the wolves with no magic.

Is this girl flora or not?

From,
Angela431F

Date: 03/18/14 10:18 PM

Continued from last post.
I woke up and thought, is this how I'm going to treat my future child? One more thing, I've been meditating lately and discovered that I am feeling different types of magical energy from winx club, sailor moon, and the land of stories series by Chris colfer. ??

Evelyn, fairy of the arts.
P.s. I would like to thank you for figuring out my power. Thanks to you, I've learned how to do a chlorine zap!

Date: 03/18/14 10:11 PM

Last night I had this dream: I was now the mother of Daniel Radcliffe himself (which makes no sense whatsoever. He was the guy who played harry potter.) and one daughter. Now I know I always say that I want to have kids that believe in magic and stuff but this dream made me realize something. Anyway, the daughter was very little and it seemed like I was forcing her to believe in magic. I had named her bloom. She had an attitude with me on this. I went straight to Daniel, knowing they were very close. "Daniel, go tell your sister she's required to believe in magic." I told him. Daniel sat up slowly, grabbed his hagrid stuffed animal, and said, " I, harry potter, vow not to act upon this direction you have given me nor to follow it." My husband says, " you and hagrid." Daniel spoke once more, " bloom has a point though." I walked away, seeing this was going nowhere. I went into blooms room and saw she was obsessed with music. /I should be proud of my daughter not mad/ I thought. Cont.

Date: 03/16/14 1:09 PM

sorry , the last post of technome1 is mine, she used my computer and it stayed on it when i connected

Date: 03/15/14 11:09 PM

I had a dream about a different planet and I think it might be my home realm!!!!

Ok so my friends and I were fighting an alien invasion or something like that and we had silver laser guns. The planet had a black sky, so it had to be night. The ground was black rock with glowing blue specks and there were high rocks that we hid behind. I was thinking it might be my home because my color combo for a fairy is mostly black!

But sadly I don't know the name of this planet. Do you know?

And also, I learned from a dream that my power involves the sun, so which name sounds better: Musical Sun Flame, or Musical Sunshine Fire (Truthfully, I like Musical Sun Flame way better because it's less complicated, but my dream stated it had to be sunshine, so is there a name out there that involves musical and sunshine, but not long and complicated?)

~Adena, Fairy of ?

Date: 03/15/14 4:21 PM

tell me about carisspa, my past, how to control my powers and how to transform

ps ( anna,cassandra,xandi,and maybe wonder are my sisters

Date: 03/08/14 9:00 AM

Hey there, two dreams to decipher. One, I was in the magic archives that turned into a fairy apartment. The guy next door and I made friends and started to create a new company of light along with young miele. We landed on a different planet and got attacked when I woke up. Second dream, enchantix bloom was looking at a seal that wanted to dance on water so she flew up high held him by a thin string and he started to dance. Then one year later, he came to a flower contest and he was famous. There was a little pond for him to dance on. The dancing thing caught on and one of the contestants danced and seal nearly drowned. Enchantix bloom saves the day again! Then I woke up from that dream.

Date: 03/05/14 3:00 PM

something weird is happening i had two dreams of doing somthing at school and at home and i am not playing i had a dream about helping my mom on her job work and it happened in real lfe i saw the same paper same bug and every thing the other dreamwas me doing a test at school and it happened in real life can i tell the future?

Date: 03/03/14 3:55 PM

@creativia
Planets: Cravin(CRA-v-in), Arthin(ART-in)(very interesting history), or Plaintinvia(plAI-n-Iva)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
for any thing else i would need a little more info, like, a weird dream where you had siblings, did you have a dream about you being royalty, or anythig that you think would help. Thx
lisfire

Date: 03/03/14 3:46 PM

@oopkl99
i ment like, lights on, or computer off
lisfire

Date: 03/03/14 3:43 PM

@icebeam567
well she is kind, has brown-blonde hair, and is very powerful.
lisfire

Date: 03/03/14 3:41 PM

@FairyAkako
do you happen to know or be related to FairyLuna?! you two had the same dream?!?!?!
lisfire

Date: 03/03/14 3:35 PM

@Googlenasta
you have the power of music and wind. a fairly rare power. planets: Miflica, Brellow, or Allegra(not medicine or whatever it is)
lisfire

Date: 03/03/14 3:30 PM

@Fairyluna
i think it was a dark version of yourself. every magical creature has one, they are in our dreams even though we dont know it.
lisfire