YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Winx Club » View Thread
Dreamtix

Date: 02/03/14 6:23 PM

Dreamtix is a transformation that lets Dreamtix fairies go into people's bad dream and fight their nightmare. Two Winx each will earn it together. To gain Dreamtix, they must conquer their fears. Bloom and Aisha earn theirs first, then Flora and Musa, then Stella and Tecna, then Roxy and Daphne. So, if you want, could you come up with a good song for this transformation? xD You don't have to xD
   77 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/16/14 1:02 PM

Song:
Dr-eam-tix!Oh,oh,oh!Dreamtix!Fighting the nightmares!Bringing the dreams!Dreamtix!In the dark,with the nightmares lurking about,destroying the dreams,Dreamtix will tell you what it really means!Open your eyes wide for all nightmares to see,that they mean nothing to me!Dreamtix!We're soarin' in the dreams fighting the nightmares!Oh,Oh,Oh!DREAMTIX!(Repeats until everyone is done transforming)
Do you like it?

From,
Alayna fairy of crystals and minerals

Date: 07/15/14 8:39 PM

O_O

Date: 07/07/14 4:12 PM

Date: 07/05/14 3:30 PM

o-o

Date: 06/13/14 11:55 AM

Okay sense my other full song was not posted I will try to remember it and write it agin, here it goes, Dreamtix.......Dreamtix....ix...ixx...ix ...ix ....Dreamtix! You now have the power to enter dreams , and get rid of all those screams! Turn that nightmare into a dream, remember, things are not always what they seam... Dreamtix...You have to learn to conquer your fears, though pain thats full of tears...Dreamtix...ix..ix Dreamtix....Nightmares can be scary , but with Dreamtix you are a invensable fairy....It takes to to earn this power, remember earn it with in a hour......Put up a fight , and brake though to the light, and save this dream at night............................Dreamtix...... Hope you like it ! -JASMINE FAIRY OF THE BLUE SKY. P.S. i don' t remember if this is the right Lyrics , so it might be wrong !

Date: 06/12/14 8:25 PM

I don't know why my full song is not being posted, but it is not! Maybe it will tomarrow! - Jasmine P.S. Go Dreamtix!

Date: 06/12/14 6:24 PM

Song:
Dreamtix... The Dreams Will Shine! I can Be Stronger! STRONGER!! Let your Powers shine! Dreams are mine! Never Fall to Evil! DREAMTIX!

Date: 06/12/14 4:25 PM

Thanks Karissa052!

Date: 06/12/14 4:16 PM

Do you know why my full song of Dreamix was not posted??!? It makes me sad because I can't remember it, so I can't write it agin Jasmine fairy of the blue sky. P.S. Go check out my fan-fic its a few pages back, it might be confuseing because i did not post the chapter number, and the rest has not been posted yet, it is called " Darknix, the Winx turn evil!"

Date: 06/12/14 9:53 AM

The song that is sorter is not my real song, that was just a experament , the real song is coming! soon! I hope you will like it! -Jasmine ,Zoe and Isabella.

Date: 06/11/14 8:27 PM

@SappireJem
Cool.

Date: 06/11/14 5:31 PM

I have some speacial spells for the Winx and me! Bloom: Flame In a Dream! Musa: Dreamy Melody! Stella: Light of a Dream! Roxy: Animal in a Dream! Flora: Dreamy life of Nature! Aisha: Oceans in Dream! Tecna: The Dream of Tecnalogy! Daphne: The Powers Of A Dream! Zoe: Stars In the Dream! Hope you like them! Zoe Fairy of the Sparkling Stars

Date: 06/11/14 2:34 PM

Hi karissa052! I think we are buddies , I'm Jasmine fairy of the blue sky, and I thought I could write a song for you, so here it goes! Dreamix......Dreamix...Dreamix....ix... ix ..ix.. Dreamix!You can now enter dreams, and get rid of all those screams! ( you know when you wake up form a nightmare you normal scream? .) Dreamix... Turn that nightmare into a dream, things are not always what the seam...Dreamix..you know you have to do this, and fight though all the darkness.. Dreamix...It takes two to earn this power, you have to IT within a hour... Dreamix.... So do you like it? Jasmine fairy of the blue sky. P.S. I changed it to Dreamix instead of Dreamtix, but you can change it back P.P.S. Dreamix is a serius song, not girly! Jasmine fairy of the blue sky, also, before i transformed I thought I was fairy of dreams, but then i found out i was fairy of the blue sky, but what if i'm fairy of the sky dreams?

Date: 05/16/14 1:35 PM

Date: 05/08/14 1:07 PM

Date: 05/05/14 1:01 PM

o-o

Date: 05/01/14 7:36 AM

o.o

Date: 04/22/14 8:25 AM

Good Song! -Chesca fairy of Emerald Flame

Date: 04/17/14 7:54 AM

i could post it for you!

Date: 04/16/14 5:38 PM

Hello