YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Winx Club » View Thread
Sisters of Crystaland

Date: 05/20/14 6:04 PM

@Serenity
Did you get my info for the mermaid spell, If you didn't here it is again,
Tail color: Green
Top: Purple
Powers: Telekinesis Hydrokinesis and super fast swimming.
How I become mermaid: When I touch water I say Mermaid Transform
How I become human: I dry off and say Human Transform
Thanks!!!
~Caroline

98 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/27/14 2:09 PM

@Sisters
Here is some teleportation spells for us to try:
Simpily Close You Eyes And Think Of The Place You Want To Go To.
Then Open Your Eyes And Recite These Scentences 3 Times
"To Do A Blink
You Do A Wink.
You Jump Up High
And Touch The Sky."
On The Third Recitement You Will Be Transported To The Place You Thought Of In A Blink Of An Eye

You have to imagine were you want to teleport to then chant these words:
teleport me now now is the time for me now so please please teleport me now so mote it be
I hope to hear from you soon!
Serenity
Mods, please, please post this!

Date: 08/27/14 1:47 PM

@Cassandra
Thank you, thank you, thank you:)! I am so happy you are staying! I will post some teleportation spell for us to try ASAP! I hope to hear from you soon sis! Love you:)!
@Sisters
Please stay safe and reply ASAP! I hope to hear from you all soon!
Serenity
Mods, please, please, please, please, post this!

Date: 08/26/14 5:32 PM

@Serenity:
Okay, fine. I guess I'll stay. Maybe, I don't know yet. I just don't want my life taken. And yeah! I would love to plan once we found spells!
Well, talk to you soon!
~ Cassandra
Oh, and just to let you know, I'm pretty sure that other Serenity is a fake.

Date: 08/26/14 4:13 PM

@Cassandra
Also I meant you can't leave. Apparently, the mods edited my post. I hope to hear from you soon!
Mods, please, please, please, please, please, please post this!

Date: 08/26/14 4:06 PM

@Cassandra
Sorry, on my last message I meant taking. Also, I have a idea about how we can meet up. We can all try teleportation spells until we find one that works! Then, we can a plan to teleport to he same place at the same time! What do you think?! I hope to hear from you soon!
Serenity
Mods, please, please, please, please post this!

Date: 08/26/14 2:34 PM

@Cassandra
Please, please, please don't leave! I am really sorry, but you can leave! I talked to Constance last night in a dream, and she told me you could not leave. Remember, she has the power to take our powers and our piece of the Crystal that holds them, but that means akin our lives, right?! Well, she told me she would if you left!

Date: 08/25/14 3:09 PM

This is my last official goodbye!
Goodbye Crystaland Princesses forever.

"I Rightfully give up my place as Cassandra, Fairy of the Wind forever"

Bye! Nice knowing you guys!

~ Sky (Formerly Cassandra)
P.S. I'm not staying, and I can't be persuaded)

Date: 08/19/14 7:23 PM

@Crystaland sisters
Spells do not suddenly turn you into a mermaid. You have to shift. Spells increase your shifting but they don't suddenly turn you into a mermaid. And shifting takes a long time, a few years. If you want more info, you can post a topic for me to see c

Date: 08/19/14 6:38 PM

Hi are you Serenity"s Sister because i am - Serenity
Fairy of the the crystal Flame And i come from Crystal land too so that means we are sisters!!

Date: 08/19/14 4:18 PM

@Cassandra
Please, please, please come back! We need you! We love you! Our parents, our people and our planet need you! they need all of us! Please, don't leave, please! I think I have found a way for us to become mermaids, I just need a little bit more time sis, please! I hope to hear from you soon!
Serenity
Mods, please, please, please, please, please, please, please post this!

Date: 08/17/14 6:41 PM

I'm done guys. I can't do this anymore. I'm leaving, and I'm not coming back. I'm not sorry. I'm doing this for myself, and for my religion. I can't spend this time anymore. You were all great, but It's time for me to move on and for us to part ways. I had a whole message but it was deleted and I can't re type it all. It was 2 pages. Just know you all mean a lot to me. Especially Nicole and Serenity. I'll remember you all.
~ Sky, a girl who can now live her life freely, and will have an amazing life ahead.

Good luck with Crystlaland and the future guys! :)

Date: 08/14/14 3:23 PM

What am I suppose to do?!?! Okay, I'm done. I can't do this anymore. I'm giving up on this okay? Nothings working, I've lost the feeling, and I think I'm just done. I don't want this to be a guessing game anymore. Either someone tell me/us how to get to Crystaland and transform, or I'm over. Anyways, I've spent a lot of time with my Earth Parents, and they are my REAL family. Goodbye
~ Sky/Cassandra

Date: 08/13/14 10:10 PM

@Serentiy
What exactly am I supposed to do?! Its not like I can leave, as much as I want to, I can't! The mermaid spells don't work, I've tried tons. No Transforming, not much magic, I don't know! I want to help, to do at least something. My parents would never believe me, even if I proved it. I'm sorry, this is a problem I've been trying to solve, but I can't seem to. If you have any ideas then tell me. I'll keep working on it, but for now I'm busy and I hope we can figure something out.
~Caroline

Date: 08/13/14 11:56 AM

We need to do something about it

Date: 08/12/14 8:45 PM

@Sisters
I just had another dream. One minute, I was sitting in front of the computer, the next Constance, my fairy guardian, was holding my hand and we were walking down a road. All along the road, in the yards, everywhere, all I could see were graves. Where someone would have a garden, there was a fresh grave. "This is Crystaland!" Constance yelled angrily, "what you and your sisters did not know is that you being here kept the balance of everything here. And as you know, you sister Angel, keeps the balance of life and death here. And when you left, a strange sickness engulphed the planet, and it only effects children. Every 3 days, thousands of Crystaland children die from it, that's why you see all the graves. So, why don't you tell your sisters to think about that while they are living their lives." Constance said. Then I was back sitting in the chair in front of the computer. Mods, please, please post this!

Date: 08/12/14 3:05 PM

-Serenity:
I'm still here! But I've been super busy with school and I might be going to a sports boarding school so I might have to leave. I'm sorry! Love ya sis!
Bye!
Cassandra

Date: 08/11/14 9:42 PM

@Serenity
I'm still here! I've just been busy, I don't have a lot of time with school starting up again. There's nothing really going on, so usually Im just too lazy to log in. Talk to you soon!
-Caroline

Date: 08/11/14 8:16 PM

I am okay! Thanks for the spell!

Date: 08/11/14 5:58 PM

@Sisters
How is everyone? Is everyone okay? Please reply ASAP, I am starting to get worried about you! I love you all and please stay safe, please! Also, if you have not already read my other post tilted EVERYONE PLEASE CLICK!!! then please read it. And will you please help me choose the ones who get chosen after people start signing up, please?! I am horrible at saying no to people! Here is another spell we can try:
You can do it on the full moon but it makes it more powerful
Ingridents:
water (cup/bowl)
Hand
Full moon (optional)
Belief
Voice
Instructions:
get water
put hand or finger in the water
say spell 5x
wait 1 week
mermaids of the sea
a mermaid i wish to be
tail color of blue and top color of pink
grant me to be in the sea
make ma what i wish to be
the powers of (whatever you want more powers to be(no more than 5 though)
I will use these without a fret
mermaid when I say (what you want to say to transform)
human when I say (what you want to say to become human again)
Please make this me
1 week after this spell
grant me my powers and tail
so mote it be

Date: 08/06/14 11:07 AM

Oh ok thx!