YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Winx Club » View Thread
Witch Power

Date: 05/31/14 4:00 PM

Hello, fairies, I'm Ruby, but not the one you know
I'm now a Witch. I am Ruby, Keeper of the Shadow Nightmares
You can't stop me now. I will destroy you all.
Stop trying to defeat the witches, Evil will win at last.
I am joining Tori, Kristina and the other witches.

~Ruby, Keeper of the Shadow Nightmares~

9 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/12/14 11:34 AM

Im tired of people turning to a witch I will use my spells!
Shining ice crystals
The spirit creature of The penguin of the Arctic!
Shining Ice
Snowy Ice!

Date: 07/12/14 1:24 AM

Fight it don't be evil like the rest of the weirdos you find online. If you fight for darkness all you'll see is darkness and people will fear you and if you think that that's how people listen to you you are so wrong!!!I won't let you turn evil I won't forgive you if you do!!!!! NO MERCY!!!!!!!!

Date: 07/09/14 3:34 PM

Ruby you don't really know me but i'm new and a new fairy i'm here to help you i know your mouth is saying your a witch but if you look in yor heart you will see that you are not evil please listen to me i know your not evil listen to your heart he will tell you if your a fairy or not evil always loses don't believe me, the winx club has beaten a lot of villains now and evil will lose one day i know it if your evil, fairies are gonna fight you and destroy you cause your evil and you don't want that to happen please listen to me im am talking to the ruby in your heart not the evil ruby please please listen to me listen to you heart i know you don't want to be evil please and evil will never win and if you evil you will go to <:-> if you do this you know!!! AND you DO NOT WANT THAT TRUST ME!! please listen to your heart and you'll find out the truth! <3 <3 <3 <3 please listen please!

Marie (who will miss the REAL ruby and who will fight the evil to uncurse you if you like it or not

Date: 06/23/14 7:47 PM

Ugh seriously? Another fairy turning into a witch? This is getting old

~Kylee, Fairy of the Sun Flame

Date: 06/23/14 5:25 PM

Ruby, tell me why are you doing this. I turn evil at some moments, but i don't want to, its a " curse " that a ring threw me, yes a ring cursed me. Tori is my sister and right now i heard she wants to be good, and this post was made on may 31 so i was wondering if you are still what you were at that moment. Oh no, problem, my evil side is taking over me! * Evil will win at last, these fairies cannot stop me! i want the power for me, but if you can show me how to get more, i promess on evil's honnor i will join you! * Shut it evil side! * no shut it good side, you know i am stronger than you! * No you are not. * Does it matter she will listen to one of us! *

I hate my evil side. Do not listen to her, and trust me plz
Kate, * EVIL * no not evil nymph of the colorful opal

Date: 06/23/14 10:40 AM

ruby why did you let the evil catch up to you im ivory icy,stormy and darcys sister and im not evil unless icy says the word evil because i was cursed by her ,anyways its just not right for almost everyone falling to the evil side

from ivory the good-[gets cut off by icy]

icy:hello ivory
ivory:dont say it
icy:evil
ivory:[turns evil]

forget the what the good me said i want to join the other witches too

from ivory the now evil witch of darkness

Date: 06/01/14 2:16 PM

@Ruby
Finally a witch that knows who they want to join welcome we've been waiting for you