YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Winx Club » View Thread
~Sunset~ A fan-fic that needs characters.

Date: 06/14/14 2:11 PM

Chapter 1: Introduction (This fan-fic is mostly real!)
Hello. My name is Jadah. I am a celestial fairy too (Luna) but I do not know much about that yet so I cant really explain. I am from Celestia but I am not a princess, I have 2 sisters Winter(15)Fairy of Snowflakes and Celeste(10) Fairy of Water. I have the power of The Frozen Moon Crystal. My family is poor so Celeste and Winter usually fish and work in the garden. My father goes and tries to find gems (Rarely finds them). My mother makes beautiful jewelry and sells them. I cook and clean the house I'm actually very thankful for everything we have. One day my father came back with a moon shaped gem and gave it to me. I made it into a necklace and its now my lucky charm. I wear it everywhere. One day my sisters and I got a invitation to the best school in Celestia! I cant wait! The princess goes there! To be continued.......
Jadah
   90 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/24/14 1:11 AM

Sooooo.... my characters are not in? That's okay. -Jasmine

Date: 07/22/14 7:12 PM

Chapter 16 Betrayal Alana's POV (OMG A EVIL PERSONS POV!)
Things are going excactly as planned. Cora doesn't know whats coming. Demetra came through the door. "So? How did it go?" I asked her. "Exactly like planned. I took over that blond chick. I also put the map in the golden chest." Demetra said. Hilary and Cassandra came into the room. I immeditly locked the door and made it so nobody could hear what we were saying from the outside. I almost forgot to make sure that nobody else could teleport into our room. "Perfect. Now all we must do is wait. Cora should be coming here soon. Act normal." I said. I unlocked the door and removed the spell. Cora teleported into the room. She looked angry. "Those stupid fairies found the map for the sun temple! We must get the key NOW!" Cora orderd. "Cassandra! Go to the sun temple! You will stop them! Or you will not rule with me! You will become my servent!" Cora yelled. Cassandra nodded yes. "Well... You will become Queen Alana's little servent........." Cassandra wispered. I smiled. Cassandra is my faithful servent... "DEMETRA! You are lucky to be standing here! YOU LET MIRA CURE LILY! HILARY! YOU HAVENT BEEN DOING ANYTHING! Go get that girl Adelina. I'll come back in 6 hours. All of these better be done!" Cora yelled teleporting out of the room. That girl gets on my nerves! "Its ok girls. Cora doesn't know whats coming. MWHAHAHAHAA!!!" I laughed. My voice echoed through the room.
Now Lily's POV.
"Well lets tell the others!" Mira said. I got up and started running to the hotel. "Wait up!" Mira yelled running after me. I bursted through the door. "Lily your safe!" Adelina said "No time! I have the map for the sun temple! The key of the sun is there!" I said "Well what are we waiting for?" Kylee said. But something doesn't make sense... Why would the map be there?
Sorry for a bad and short chapter.

Date: 07/12/14 3:15 PM

Chapter 15 Friendship Mira's POV
"Lily? Lily whats wrong with you!?" I said getting up "I'm not that weak girl Lily anymore! I'm Raven witch of death! I've been waiting for this moment for years... The day I finally deafet you!" Raven said with a evil laugh. I looked around in my bag for the potion but I couldn't find it! Then I remebered I left before Jadah could make it! " I think its time to end this. Drain rain!" Raven shouted. I felt weak and fell to the ground. I'm not going to give up yet! I slowly got up. Maybe if I defeat her it will turn her back to normal? "Fire shield!" I yelled back. "Lily this isnt like you!" I said " Ugh! I'll show you i'm not that pathectic little girl anymore! " Raven shouted. I decided I had to deafeat her. "Fire blast!" I yelled but it missed her. The baI ttle continued for about 2 hours. Unfourtinatly, I was loosing. Every attack I do she blocks it or dodges it. Every time I block it does'nt work. "I think its about to end this. Good-bye Mira! You are a disgrace to witches!" Raven said. She started chanting a spell. I noticed that her usally gold necklace that she gave to us is now black. Then it came to me! If I dystroy it Lily will come back to normal! "Black heart!" Raven yelled! "FIRE SHIELD!" I yelled. "W-what? Thats impossible! Nobody has ever survived black heart! How do you have that much power to block it!?!?" Raven said in disbeilief. I ran up to her and grabbed her necklace. "NO!" A voice said. A shadow appeared infront of me. It looks like Demetra! "GIVE ME THE NECKLACE! NOW!!!" Demetra yelled. "So your the one who cursed Lily? I'm so angry at you! Fire circle!" I yelled. A circle on fire appeared around Demetra and me. I threw the necklace in the fire. "NOO! I'll get you back! You better be prepared! I'll be watching you!" Demetra said turning into a shadow and going away. I turned around. Where Raven used to be is now Lily. "Lily are you ok?!?!" I said running to her. "Mira? I'm fine.... I'm sorry I ran away... If I never ran away you would'nt have been in this mess and-" Lily said before getting interupted. "No its not your fault at all! If I did'nt yell at you... You would'nt have been in danger. Anyways... We started looking for the key of the sun. Do you have any info?" I asked her. Lily shook her head. She turned around to see a golden chest. It had a golden sun on it. Lily opened it and took out what looked like a map. She turned around to show me a map. "This is were the sun key is" Lily said.
Jadah
*~ Love is a powerful weapon ~*

Date: 07/09/14 4:11 PM

I mean defeating Cora.

Date: 07/09/14 2:49 PM

Name: Genesis
Planet: Crystalaria / Earth
Power: Darking Emeralds / Emeralds of Darkness (Witch power)
Looks: Honey Blond shoulder length hair in pigtails with a emerald scrunchies and a black colored hair clip with a moon shaped Emerald on it and a emerald green dress with a black silk belt tied in a bow and emerald flats
Witch or Fairy: fairy to a witch and then back to a fairy
Good or bad: (same pattern as the witch or fairy) good to bad then back to good
Princess or no : Yes
Pet: a beagle names Lyric
Extra: I turn into Kiley in (any chapter)(Kiley is my witch name) , I have a scepter with a black stem and a moon shaped Emerald on top of it , Kate is my sister , and I am a little shy

Date: 07/06/14 6:38 PM

Here is the rest of my villans! Name:Zilla.Power:The Sorceress of the Deadly Shadow.Personality:Is very smart,and thinks of good evil ideas,mean,and powerful.Looks:Blue hair with black highlights,pale skin,brown eyes,blue lips,black eye shadow,black dress with a long dark blue cape,blue high heels,a skull necklace with a dark blue Sapphire in it.That's all of em! Please let them be in! -Circe-Raven-Lilith-Zilla-Zoe

Date: 07/06/14 6:34 PM

Hey if you want more villans you can use mine!Name:Circe.Power:I'm a Dark Sorceress,so I guess I'm just evil.Personaliy:Cruel,likes being boss,very powerful.Looks:Green hair with black highlights,brown eyes pale skin,(all of them have brown eyes and pale skin)green lips,a black dress,long dark green cape,a skull necklace,with a dark emerald in it.If you don't want to use Raven you don't have too,but I thought it would be funny for the two Raven's to meet up,and fight over who is named Raven,and what power they have!Name:Raven.Power:The Sorceress of Death.Personality:Mean,looks up to her older sister,love tragitys.Looks:I told you her looks in the last post.Name:Lilith.Power:The Sorceress of the Night Monster.Personality:Evil,powerful,and impatient.Looks:Purple hair with black highlights,a black dress with purple heels,purple lips,a skull necklace with a dark amithist in it,(they all have black eye shadow)and a dark purple cape.I have more,but it would not fit! -Z-C-R-L

Date: 07/06/14 6:20 PM

Only my Raven does not look like Raven Witch of Death, Raven,the Sorceress of Death,looks like:She has pale skin,brown eyes ,red hair with black highlights,red lips,a black dress,with a dark red really long cape,red high heels,and a skull necklace with a dark ruby in it.That's Raven! -Jasmine P.S Love the story!

Date: 07/06/14 1:31 PM

Can I earn Destinix by saving Celeste and Jadah from Hilary?Thanks!

Date: 07/05/14 7:16 PM

@Raven,Witch of Death? That is so weird one of my charaters is Raven,the Sorceress of Death.How weird is that?! -Jasmine

Date: 07/05/14 1:11 PM

Chapter 14 Raven, Witch of Death Mira's Pov
I looked at my clock. 2:17 am. I am so tired but I can't give up! I must find a cure for Lily. After about 1 hour I decided it was time to go to bed. I did'nt find anything to help Lily. All I found was some potions and i'm terrible at those so i dont think I can- Wait! I totally forgot! Jadah is awsome at making potions. I wrote down the steps and ingredients and placed it in my book and went to sleep. *8 hours later (11:27 I COUNTED >:p)* I woke up and got dressed and put my hair in a ponytail. Jadah was in the living room sleeping on the couch. "Wake up!!!" I said shaking her. "Ehhh What???" Jadah said rubbing her eyes. "Can you make this potion for me?" I said giving her the paper. "Ok... I'll do it later...." Jadah said falling asleep. Then I remembered I should get going now. If i'm going to find Lily I have to leave soon. I got some water and sandwitches and put them into a bag. Laurette just came in the kitchen. "Huh? Where are you going?" Laurette asked me. "I'm packing stuff. If I want to find Lily as soon as possible I have to leave as early as possible right?" I said without looking up. In the corner of my eye I saw Laurette frown. "Your pushing yourself too hard. You barley get any sleep and skip breakfest. All you do is eat drink sleep and look for Lily." Laurette said. I ingored her and walked outside. I also brought a map of Sol. I got it out and looked to see where I should look first. I decided that maybe I should look at the beach first. I walked over there but for some reason it looked less lively as normal. I saw a message in the sand. It said "Bow down to your new ruler stupid fairies!!" I looked around the beach. The sea was gray and not a sparkling blue. The sky was filled with dark gray clouds. Suddenly it started raining. "Oh no I forgot my umbrella!" I said running under a tree. My stomch rumbled. I'm really hungry. I have not eaten since yesterday. I got out a sandwitch and ate it. I looked up at the sky. Usaully there isn't a cloud in the sky in Sol. Now that I think about it... There weren't any clouds this morning.... Maybe Cassandra made these clouds? I closed my eyes and focused. A negitive energy was coming from these clouds. The energy felt so familier but somehow different. I could'nt guess who could be making these clouds. I heard two women running by. "Out of all the days why rain today?" "I don't know! It usaully NEVER rains in Sol! It only rains like every 10 years. The plants here use sunlight as rain. And it NEVER rains this hard!" I turned around to see that the tree I was under.... died..... But it was fine 5 minutes ago! I looked around saw some flowers. They looked beautiful! They were golden but they quickly turned black and there petals fell off. One of the women fell down "Oh my goodness! Are you okay?" "Yes I'm fine I just *Cough* feel really weak.." "Lets get you back home" Something wasn't right. I got up and ran as fast as I could and I felt strong negative energy coming from a building. I went inside and saw many beatiful flowers. "Death wind!" A wind came and knocked me against the wall. The voice sounded so familier maybe its... "Lily!? Lily where are you?!?" I said very happy. "Who is Lily?" A girl with black hair appeared "Im Raven." The girl said with a evil smile. TO BE CONTINUED
Jadah
*~ Love is a powerful weapon ~*

Date: 07/05/14 11:59 AM

@Kate
Okay I like that idea!
@Everyone
If you want a certain way to earn destinix just tell me ok?@Pea Vita and June
You are all accepted. But you may not see your character in the story for a long time because I have to find a spot for you. You will all come into the story at a different time ^-^

Date: 07/05/14 11:36 AM

Can you add that im really good to sneak on people? Since my power is colorful opal, i can color change like a chameleon, like if im on a tree, i will turn in the colors of the tree. Plus i am super quiet. Can i earn destinix by saving my sister? Cause i have to supervise her all the time in real life, and she does not like that much.

Date: 07/05/14 4:47 AM

Vita
Tir Nan Og
Saturn's Life
Fairy
Good
Yes
Pet: A bunny fairy pet named Tilly. She is white and wears a mint green bow.

I think that covers it!

Vita

Date: 07/04/14 10:12 PM

Name:June
Planet:Limphea
Power:The June Sapphire
Looks:Curly Brown shoulder length hair,Blue eyes,Fair skin,Freckles,Sapphire Blue tank top,Sunny Yellow shorts,Yellow flip flops with a flower,Sapphire necklace
Witch or Fairy:Good Witch,but can earn all the Fairy levels
Good or Bad:Good
Princess or No:Well,I am not sure.I may be the long lost princess of Jordan,but I am not sure.
Pet:A lively parrot named CoCo
Extra:Is the youngest in her family,is always seeking attention,Is very lively and fun!

Date: 07/04/14 5:15 PM

@Layla
Ok but in the story it will cure all curses : )

Date: 07/04/14 5:13 PM

@Vita
You should do bunnies instead of angels And this is the character form:
Name
Planet
Power
Looks
Witch or Fairy
Good or bad
Pet
Extra

Date: 07/03/14 10:35 PM

Cool story! If your still excepting characters can I be in?

Name: Vita
Power: Saturn's Life
Planet: Tir Nan Og
Parents: Destin and Amara the Duke and Duchess
Appearance: Red, shoulder length, wavy hair. Silver blue eyes. Pale skin.
level: Enchantix
Personality: Serious, kind, Likes to stick to the point, can have meltdowns.

Vita, Fairy of Saturn's Life

I'm trying out the faces. What do you think?

Date: 07/03/14 10:32 PM

The chapter where we realised Lily turned evil, it made me cry! I reached destinix yesterday, and it does not break all curses. Thats a big surprise for me, but Tori broke her curse. I found something about the Crystal keys, they can be used for good and evil, and they get stronger when they are all together. That would be most likely to break all curses.

Date: 07/03/14 10:00 PM

Name: Pea/Cassiopeia
Planet: ?
Power: Flame of Life
Looks: Green Short Hair, Blue Eyes, A White Dress, White Flats, Purple Leggings.
Witch or Fairy: Fairy
Good or Bad: Good
Princess or No: Yes...? My Dad died and My mom told me to take his Place.
Pet:
Extra: My Name is Cassiopeia, But My Friends call me Pea. In the Story, Can I Be A Charmix Fairy?
From,

Pea