YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Winx Club » View Thread
Do you want to join the "Dark Daughters of Doom"?

Date: 06/18/14 6:08 PM

Hello fellow witches! I am Trixy the most powerful witch in the magic dimension. I've been in other clubs but they didn't work out so I'm starting my own. I won't command you to do stuff. BUT, if you pledge your loyalty to me I will give you more power then you could ever dream of! What do you say? I will only except 4 of the most evil of you witches. Together we will accomplish great things! If you join, your rewards shall be great!

Name:
Power:
What do you do to cause evil and destruction?:
How are you evil?:
Are you willing to serve me for power?:
Have you always been evil?:

Trixy, Queen of the Dark Daughters of Doom and Witch of Destruction

92 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/14/14 6:06 PM

No. My best witch was apparently not even real. Pathetic. But don't worry, I will be opening a new one soon!
Trixy

Date: 08/13/14 3:16 PM

is this club still going on or not?

from ivory the evil witch of darkness

Date: 07/23/14 5:37 PM

I do not know my powers or if I am a fairy of witch, but, here I am. * LOVE DIAMOND* MYTHYCAL HEART* *NATURES LIGHT* *RISING CRYSTAL* *FLOWER BURST* *MYTHYCAL LIGHT AND HEART OF NATURE AND LOVE* *HEALING RAYS*

Date: 07/11/14 6:34 PM

...that was a very very very long time ago Circe... it was too much darkness for Darkar...and i think we got the power...-Terra

Date: 07/11/14 6:48 AM

Uh,How are we going to make the Codex work? I mean we need Bloom's Dragon Flame and Darkar's Shadow Flame,Darkar is destroyed and how are we going to get Bloom? -Circe

Date: 07/09/14 6:26 PM

It is time for the last piece of the codex in Alfea! We are going to start the battle like it happened on season 1 of winx club! -Terra P.s. The subject is "Mwahaha (fairies click) click click click"

Date: 07/09/14 5:52 PM

Me: *freezes Tune* Pam: I will handle this *snips scissors and jumps up!* Yaaah! Me: *Freezes Pam* *Chatta passes out* Lockette: You will regret this! Me: *Makes whole village back to ice age* Lockette: What do you want! I will do anything! Me: Get me to the part of the codex? Lockette: anything but that! Me: *eyes glow pink for hypnotism* You will show me the codex or Chatta won't make it! Lockette: Yes! The part of the codex is in the tree of life! Me: *Let's go of Chatta and gets codex* Thanks! Lockette: *hypnosis spell broken off* Hey come back! Piff: Toota patoota too patoo! Lockette: I don't know! I feel that this spell is impossible to break! Piff: Toota! Patoo! -End! That is the story! I am going to get the last part in Alfea!

Date: 07/09/14 5:43 PM

-continued- Lockette: Oh Digit! Can you save Chatta? Digit:I can't I don't have any energy! I need an one hour sleep to get my full energy! Lockette: Then who will save Chatta? Zing: I will! *opens portal to Digit's room* In to your bedroom Digit you need some sleep! *closes portal after Digit came in* Where was I? Right! *flies up to me* *bee stings* Me: *traps bee stings and bee stings them to Zing* Zing: *looks like she has chicken pox and falls* Lockette: Now who will help us! Amore: I have a potion ready! Me: *freezes Amore* That is not going to happen! Tune: That is not very good behavior! *sparkling tunes* Me: ugh! Stop it! -To be continued

Date: 07/09/14 5:34 PM

Pixie village... Me: * is standing on the beginning of pixie village* Pam: *cuts bushes and notices me* oh look a non pixie! I think she needs us! Lockette: but little do we know... little do we know! We don't know her! Chatta: Oh come on Lockette! When an old lady needs help crossing the street and you don't know her will you just leave her? *sigh* I will help her! *flies up to me* Hey I am Chatta! What do you need? Me: *grabs Chatta by her neck* Chatta: *chocking* Will someone smart help me? Digit: Did someone say someone smart? *scans me* uh huh! Chatta you are about to help a witch! Chatta: a what? *can't speak anymore* -To be continued

Date: 07/09/14 2:24 PM

Lucky Codex 3 from red fountain... here is the story Me: *sneaks in where the codex is* eh too easy! Pixie: You are not getting the 3rd part of the codex 2 have already been missing! *sparkle blast* Me: Your magic is tiny...So this is going to be easy *freezes pixie* Yup and that is it! I am going to tell the story of what happened in pixie village later

Date: 07/09/14 7:20 AM

These Fairies are So annoying! *Dark Wall!* Hope that did the trick

Nyra, Who is Not in your Club

Date: 07/09/14 5:16 AM

evil rocks ma ha ha ha

Date: 07/08/14 10:07 PM

Okay finally I have the codex part of pixie village... and I made the pixie village back to ice age...*evil laugh* -Terra witch of dark ice and hypnotism

Date: 07/07/14 10:47 PM

Oh Darcy it was another cloud tower... but i changed its name to Dark daughters of doom school... and fairies we are ready!!!

Date: 07/07/14 3:37 PM

errrrr errrrrr Terra I um I mean we (as in me and my sisters) rule cloud tower.

Date: 07/07/14 3:31 PM

Darcy

darkness

i join up with the most evil beings,right now is my sisters icy and stormy and also a witch named Selina but if icy can be alone with tritannus i can be without them.

me and my two sisters try to rule the magic demention.

yes I'm willing to serve you for power as long as you don't get rid of me like they all do.

no me and my sisters have not always been evil.

Date: 07/07/14 3:19 PM

id rather die than go with the dark ones......I say we have an all out war! After the fairies prepare of course...

Date: 07/07/14 1:38 PM

In other words when the codex is apart balance is in peace! When it is put together from us chaos will return! -Terra *evil laugh*

Date: 07/06/14 9:43 PM

Hey if you want something to do you can try to get the 4 parts of the codex I have already taken the one from cloud tower! Only 3 remains from Alfea, Red fountain and pixie village! The codex keeps everything in balance! Who is going to try...-Terra *evil cackle*

Date: 07/06/14 4:23 PM

Trixy, "Dark Daughters of Doom school" is the one! -Terra