YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Winx Club » View Thread
Am I Magical..

Date: 06/20/14 7:43 PM

Am I magical, because I really want to know. A couple days ago I was daydreaming and making up a power called the power of art and the elements of Earth. My name is Natalia, I am 10 years old, and I have dark brown eyes, dirty blonde hair, and a tanned-ish skin. I don't know what I am connected to, but I am Christian and do not want to be evil, but peaceful. I love my family and my friends, but feel lonely most of the time. I have a twin and speak Polish, and Canadian. I also have a brother. Me, my twin, and my 8 year old friend believe in magic, and they claimed to have seen selkies in the water of the pool. Well, for now, that's all I have to say, so, bye, for now, I guess.
P.S. My sister's account is holly8910
P.P.S. My friends account is happy8910
P.P.P.S. Nick.com, can you please post this
P.P.P.P.S. I would like to know your ideas and it will be okay if you ask more questions about me
Thanks
-Natalia
   9 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/12/14 4:00 PM

I don't exactly know but I'll tell you what I like and don't like!!
I like: reading, swimming, making arts and crafts, the color pink, my family, my friends, peace, being good, and dance, maybe even technology, glitter, animals, nature( as in plants and trees ),gems/ jewels, gymnastics, and , the bad news is, I pretty much like just about everything, except I don't like anything with a stinger, any bug that bites, spiders, bees, wasps, hornets, and believe it or not, I hate being alone, I don't like the dark, and I like the Winx, and like to daydream. I may sometimes be bossy and I am a girly girl, and like to look nice. I am sometimes sneaky, and when I was younger, my mom once said that I was a rebel, whatever that means! Oh, and I forgot to say that I care ALOT about my grades, and I always try to be corrects. That's it for now, I guess. Nice meeting you guys!
------------------------------------------------------

nick please post this

Date: 07/12/14 3:39 PM

Sure we can be friends, Layla!!
( I just forgot,so is Layla your name )

Date: 07/12/14 3:36 PM

I don't exactly know how to exactly feel connected to magic!

Date: 06/25/14 8:02 PM

-Natalia
hey im christian too i dont celabrate halloween and i believe in god i go to church every sunday
-senerity(real name faith)

Date: 06/24/14 6:58 PM

@ Katania
Maybe its her. These days i am asking most new people if they might be her, i don't actually ask, i introduce the sisters and i hope we find her soon. And have you heard of Melody? She says she is a Crystalaria princess and has 2 sisters and she does NOT have our parents. I really don't like when people do that, but each time i make a post about it it does not post
Do you think you can make a post?
~ Layla

Date: 06/23/14 6:54 PM

Hi, my name is Kate, fairy of the colorful opal. Are you new here? If your not new, sorry, its because i am never on, im only studying all the time. I believe everyone is magical, everyone has inner magic. You see, for me, being a fairy does not mean to fight monsters, it meens to be true to yourself and to believe in yourself. Once you believe in yourself , anything is possible
But i do believe you are magical. Not anyone finds the boards, the website is full of magic, its the most magical ever : We have fairies, witches, dark fairies, nymphs and most of all great friends. If you found the boards it meens you probably are magical. What do you feel connected to? I feel connected to colors and opals, and my power is the colorful opal
Kate, fairy of the colorful opal

Date: 06/23/14 5:26 PM

Layla do you think Natalia could be the last sister. I don't know but maybe.
~Natalia
I'm Katania fairy of Crystals and Gemstones. You've meet my sister Layla. Maybe your our last sister we don't know until you tell us what you feel connected to.
Princess Katania Fairy of Crystals and Gemstones

Date: 06/23/14 8:50 AM

Hi, my name is Layla and i am from Crystalaria. I am the fairy of the shining rubies and i have 7 sisters and 3 brothers ( on Crystalaria ). My fairy parents are king and queen of Crystalaria. I have a fairy twin sister on here, her name is Katania. My sisters are Katania, Xandi, Genesis, Lily, Tori, Kate and the last one is not found yet. Her power would be the glittering amethyst. On my planet we have gem related powers :
Freezing saphire
Crystals and gemstones
Darking emeralds
Sparkling Topaz
Bleeding / healing obsidian ( she was cursed to be evil, thats why she 2 powers )
Colorful opal
Shining ruby.
-----------
To know what you feel connected to, just list what you like and feel good when you are near
P.S : Do you want to be friends?
~ Layla

Date: 06/20/14 7:43 PM

Am I magical, because I really want to know. A couple days ago I was daydreaming and making up a power called the power of art and the elements of Earth. My name is Natalia, I am 10 years old, and I have dark brown eyes, dirty blonde hair, and a tanned-ish skin. I don't know what I am connected to, but I am Christian and do not want to be evil, but peaceful. I love my family and my friends, but feel lonely most of the time. I have a twin and speak Polish, and Canadian. I also have a brother. Me, my twin, and my 8 year old friend believe in magic, and they claimed to have seen selkies in the water of the pool. Well, for now, that's all I have to say, so, bye, for now, I guess.
P.S. My sister's account is holly8910
P.P.S. My friends account is happy8910
P.P.P.S. Nick.com, can you please post this
P.P.P.P.S. I would like to know your ideas and it will be okay if you ask more questions about me
Thanks
-Natalia