YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Winx Club » View Thread
This is important, Anna please click!

Date: 06/22/14 12:29 AM

Anna, honestly, I had no idea about Takaia. When you mentioned her, I looked her up, and read that she was Stella's unknown little sister. When I read that, I had a strange feeling. I thought maybe I could be Takaia, remembering a dream I had a couple of months ago that was based on the moon. I can barely remember it, but I do remember the moon was HUGE and blue.

Then I remembered a type of vision I had last summer when I first found out my power. I was in that place with lava, the exact same place I was in in my dream with Stella. It was a battle, possibly the one Vita was talking about. There was a nymph who looked like Daphne, who tried protecting me. I was thinking, maybe the nymph I saw was Takaia? I could be the third sister.. I just don't know.

But, I know who you are. You are Anna, Fairy of the Wishing Star, princess of Startopia. Sunny, Gracie, and Serena are your sisters, I feel it. If I think about it, it all seems familiar to me. The Hall of the Universe, the Capital of Solaria, the palace, I even have a connection with Nova. I think I could've hung out with her and Stella as a child, but of course I can't remember.
I know we can both remember, we can help each other.

-Kylee, Fairy of the Sun Flame ??
MODS PLEASE PLEASE POST THIS!!!!

13 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 06/25/14 9:34 PM

I don't have any more info. I'm sorry! I'll look for a book about that. Sorry.

I know. It's my favorite song. I love the "We Are Believix!" Song.

I think we felt that friend connection. You know? I did.

Date: 06/25/14 9:14 PM

Anna-
Well, actually on the Celestial Sister's Cousins thing I did see you say "I'm so Mage!" and then you said you never said that. I was really confused.. but she does help me with things and she's my friend..

Date: 06/24/14 10:20 PM

Anna-
Do you have anymore information about it? I need to know more, because if it keeps appearing in my dreams it must be important to me in some way.

I just listened to it, and it does! My favorite song right now is Problem by Ariana Grande. What's your favorite Winx Club song? I love all of them, but these are the ones I've been listening to a lot lately.

*Winx Believix
*Winx To The Top
*Winx Mythix
*Winx Charmix

I remember when we met! It's cool how we immediately became friends.

Date: 06/24/14 6:36 PM

-Jasmine
Please don't tell her. I don't remember exactly what she said because I didn't want to remember it.

Date: 06/24/14 5:36 PM

I can't really trust Vita. She's been mean to me and I never said somethings and she said I did. I just can't trust her. And she sometimes says she's Trixie. A Witch. A really Bad Witch. So I don't want anybody to trust her. And then I signed up for the newspaper and she said I couldn't be in it. Just don't trust her please. She just was mean to me again.

Date: 06/23/14 10:57 PM

Oh. And I would probably do the lyrics song.

Date: 06/23/14 10:53 PM

-Kylee
This is my new account, by the way. But yeah. We can research the name. But I think I found it out. It's called, "The Lava Pond & Forest." It has a very interesting story...but anyway.

Thanks. I was thinking that before but my parents are my Earth Parents and they didn't want to be Queen and King so I took the role. My Earth Parents are moving so I might be gone for a little while I'm helping them move.

Have you heard that song, "Ships through the night."? It's the best song ever! It's by Mat Kearny. I think I spelled that right. You have to listen to it! It reminds me of us meeting. . It's sad to think that we didn't know each other. .
XOXO
Love, Anna

Date: 06/23/14 10:22 PM

Um, @musa137, I know this thing is for you, but what did Vita do to discourage you? She my sister and I just want to know why. Sorry for bothering you! -Jasmine

Date: 06/23/14 11:23 AM

No, I don't remember if there was a name. Maybe we can research about what that place was, and how its important since it keeps appearing in my dreams and visions.

Hm.. Raranya.. I've never heard of that. Maybe Takaia's name was changed to Allia? But wait.. duchess.. wouldn't she be the princess though? Oh well.. at least I know who she is now. Oh by the way, I made a post about the nymph, so I can find out more (I made it before I saw your message)

Congrats, Anna! I'm confused though. Don't you be coronated queen when something happens to your parents?

Date: 06/22/14 9:42 PM

Vita discouraged me. Oh. I've never heard of that place. Do you know what it was called? Maybe, "The Lava Forest?" That would be a cool name for it. Mmm... true. But this may not come from Wikipedia... or wikia.... but there's a girl named Raranya, Fairy of the Sun Flame. I know it's a really strange name. Thanks. I just got crowned. Hey. Can I come over in a couple of weeks like.... 2 weeks to your house? I'll arrive on a Sunday. *Hugs*. Yes. I know about nymphs. I read that it was a nymph named Allia. She's a duchess of Solaria and protected you before, "The Ancestral Witches," attacked. My gut is telling me it was Takaia. And it was her. But before I forget to tell you this, Raranya is pronounced like... Rara. Like Rare with a A. And Nya. Then put them together and you have your name! :). Hopefully and Probably.
~Anna, Fairy of the Wishing Star

Date: 06/22/14 5:18 PM

Who discouraged you? And no, it was outside, near the palace of Solaria. There were tall bushes, and tons of large puddles of lava.
But, I'm not sure if I'm Takaia. I know I have sun powers. I mean, I've seen it in my dreams and all that.. I just really need to know who I am.

Hey, don't worry. Being queen takes big responsibility; but you'll do great *hugs* oh and do you know anything about Nymphs? Who that girl I saw could've been? I'm pretty convinced that was Takaia..

Date: 06/22/14 12:11 PM

It's fine about Takaia. I found that out soon, too. I tried posting that you were Princess Takaia and it was at the bottom of, "I need to know who I really am." And somebody responded and discouraged me and then people started packing on posts. Wait. Was the Lava Place from the Vortex of Flames? Or was it in the Castle? I know we're cousins. I feel kind of nervous though. Because.... I read that I'm the first one in line for the throne and the King and Queen are my Earth Parents and they said that they wanted to stay on Earth. So I'm going to have a coronation, tomorrow.