YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Winx Club » View Thread
Find your Spirit Creature

Date: 06/30/14 1:11 AM

If you read my fan fic "Nymphix, a fan fic" than you know what Spirit Creatures are, if you haven't then let me explain:
Spirit Creatures are you life companion, kind of like Pixies or Selkies but different. They remain in the Spirit Creature world located on Serena, my home planet, until you call on them. They give you advice and help you in battle; they can sometimes go into dreams. All Spirit Creatures, except for Serena (mine) and The Great Dragon (Bloom's), have one fairy and they live as long as that fairy. If you or your Spirit Creature passes away(they can only go in battle) than you both die. They can be dangerous to have, but extremely helpful and a life long friend. If you would like to discover yours fill out the form below.
Form
Name:
Power:
Personality:
And that's it, just fill it out and I'll tell you your Spirit Creature. (this includes merfairies, I know because I am one)
~Princess Elizabeth Fairy of the Sparkling Waters
Mods please post!
   239 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 09/16/14 7:20 PM

@Kelly
Well, since it goes with a transformation and they are more healers and battle partners rather than a life long companion and advice giver, yes. I'm okay with you doing the Mist Creatures.
~Princess Elizabeth Merfairy of the Sparkling Waters
P.S. either this one or this one

Date: 09/16/14 6:08 PM

@Elizabeth
Mist creatures are very special!They keep the balance between life.You need the transformation mistix to have one!They have special powers that heal you anytime you're hurt.They are very,very,very,very,very powerful!They have spells that ALWAYS hits their target!Well,that is all!Thx!

From,
Kelly fairy of the misty luna
P.S.Which sign do you think I should put?
,,,,or

Date: 09/16/14 1:49 AM

@Jenny and Kelly
Are you there?

Date: 09/14/14 9:38 AM

can someone please read the topic i posted called "FAIRY book"? i REALLY need more characters that are not just fairies! :(

here are the characters i need:
4 half fairies
1 fox half goblin
1 swan half goblin
1 tiger half goblin

and last but not least...
1 bully at school that is very rich and becomes a half mermaid but tries to get rid of her "condition" so people won't call her a freak. I AM DESPRATE!!!(for more characters)

Date: 09/13/14 2:38 PM

@All
I'm back!
@Kelly
Your Spirit Creature is The MIsty Black Jaguar! This beautiful Jaguar is kind, wise, and protective of loved ones. What exactly are Mist Creatures?

Date: 09/12/14 6:19 PM

@Elizabeth
I have found new creatures!They are called mist creatures!They live on a planet called Lunaland.Is it okay if I could make a topic about them?

From,
Kelly fairy of the misty luna
P.S.I would like a spirit creature!
Name:Kelly
Power:The misty luna
Personality:Sweet,funny,intelligent,friendly

Date: 08/25/14 10:10 PM

@All
I won't be able to get on for a week, so just post your info and questions and I'll reply as soon as I can.
@Jenny
Please just reply to my previous post, and I'll reply as soon as I get back.

Date: 08/25/14 2:22 PM

@Jenny
Here's what I need:
Hobbies:
Anything you feel a connection with:
and then I can help you.

Date: 08/25/14 8:05 AM

Really? So, if you do, do you need any info?

~ BlUeIcE/Jenny

Date: 08/24/14 5:47 PM

@Ginah Ji_nah
Your Spirit Creature is The Kind Polar Bear! This fierce Polar Bear is very sweet and kind, but will not hesitate in protecting loved ones; she?s super smart.
@Hidyeoshi Kinoshita
Your Spirit Creature is The Coyote of The Wild! This cute Coyote is wise, kind, and gentle; with a sweet and loving heart, but a fierce loyalty to loved ones.
@Amy
Your Spirit Creature is The Musical Beluga! This amazing Beluga is very kind, intelligent, and fun; loves music and songs.
@Fallina
Your Spirit Creature is The Sweet Penguin! This adorable Penguin is super sweet, smart, and brave; will encourage you to be the best you possible.
@Jenny
So, you want me to help you find your power? I can help you with that and your Spirit Creature, I would just like some clarification.

Date: 08/24/14 12:24 AM

Oh! And I also love music. I love listening to songs, singing, playing the piano, they're my favorite hobbies :D

~ BlUeIcE

Date: 08/23/14 1:27 PM

fallina
ice,snow and frost
sassy sweet

Date: 08/23/14 9:15 AM

hi thx for the help
Form
Name:Amy
Power:The Snowy Melody
Personality:Funny. Smart. HUGE music lover. girly
thank you
mods plz post plz
Amy fairy of the snowy melody

Date: 08/23/14 5:42 AM

Name: Jenny
Power: Unknown
Personality: Tries to look at the bright side of things, likes to make people laugh, hates violence, likes to act stupid at times (For a good laugh :D)
Can you possibly tell me my merfairy also? I am very interested in mermaids

~ BlUeIcE

Date: 08/23/14 3:25 AM

Name:Hidyeoshi Kinoshita(Japanesse who writes english)
Power:Tames wild animals
Personality:Rought sometimes,hesitant in helping
,generous

Date: 08/22/14 11:25 PM

Ginah ji_nah
power: ice and water
personality: shy kind smart

Date: 08/22/14 3:36 PM

@Annaka
Your Spirit Creature is The Dolphin of Fun! This cute Dolphin is super fun, kind, and intelligent; an extremely loyal friend.
@Rose
Your Spirit Creature is The Phoenix of Seasons! This enchanting Phoenix is very kind, wise, and sweet; a true and understanding friend.
@Tanu
Your Spirit Creature is The Fire Jaguar! This beautiful Jaguar is courageous, super intelligent, and caring; gives great advice in every aspect of your life.
@Kiaria
Your Spirit Creature is The Moonlight Dragon! This regal Dragon is fun-loving, super sweet, and very wise; is also very honest.

Date: 08/22/14 2:35 PM

Name: Kiaria
Power: Stars and Moon (I can control the moon i mean.)
Personality: Sweet, Caring, LOUD, Bright, Bubbly, sometimes Awkward and Quiet, Lovable, Arrogant a little.

Date: 08/21/14 7:19 PM

Name: Tanu
Power: Fire catcher and guardian of the golden phoenix flame.
Personality: Kind, shy, intelligent/smart, loyal, brave, courageous, pretty, Girly, and caring.
Thanks Elizabeth! MODS Please post.

Date: 08/20/14 11:19 PM

Name: Rose
Power: Peace and Seasons
Personality: Shy and quiet, and sometimes very talkative
Thanks!

Rose, Fairy of Peace and Seasons