YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Winx Club » View Thread
Find your Spirit Creature

Date: 06/30/14 1:11 AM

If you read my fan fic "Nymphix, a fan fic" than you know what Spirit Creatures are, if you haven't then let me explain:
Spirit Creatures are you life companion, kind of like Pixies or Selkies but different. They remain in the Spirit Creature world located on Serena, my home planet, until you call on them. They give you advice and help you in battle; they can sometimes go into dreams. All Spirit Creatures, except for Serena (mine) and The Great Dragon (Bloom's), have one fairy and they live as long as that fairy. If you or your Spirit Creature passes away(they can only go in battle) than you both die. They can be dangerous to have, but extremely helpful and a life long friend. If you would like to discover yours fill out the form below.
Form
Name:
Power:
Personality:
And that's it, just fill it out and I'll tell you your Spirit Creature. (this includes merfairies, I know because I am one)
~Princess Elizabeth Fairy of the Sparkling Waters
Mods please post!
   250 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 09/29/14 3:32 AM

@Jenny
Your Spirit Creature is The Musical Phoenix! This enchanting Phoenix is very wise, loves seeing those around her happy, and is warmhearted; an eternal friend.
@Serena
Your Spirit Creature is The Mysterious Polar Bear! This powerful and icy bear is fierce and often feared, but if you look a little deeper there is a heart of gold; can be very stubborn, but will never give up on a friend.
@Alaina
You are in fact: Alaina Fairy of Sweet Emotions! Congrats! Your Spirit Creature is The Swan of Love! This gorgeous Swan is super loving, kind, and wise; a heart of gold.
~Princess Elizabeth Merfairy of the Sparkling Waters

Date: 09/27/14 5:39 AM

PS Could you also help me find my power?

Hobbies: Soccer, swimming, writing, gardening, so yeah.
Connections: Music (I <3 80s music!!!!!), fire, water, emotions (love).

I personally think that I am the fairy of Sweet Emotions (fairy of love) or the fairy of Harmony (music).

Date: 09/27/14 5:31 AM

Name: Alaina
Power: ???
Personality: funny, smart, creative, positive, athletic, kind

Date: 09/27/14 2:33 AM

Name: Serena
Power: Omega Dimension
Personality: Quick tempered, she appears cold and closed to stranger but really, she has a good heart. She finds it very difficult to forgive and forget. She will often hold it against someone for weeks, sometimes months. Strong, courageous, can easily take care of herself. An excellent archer.

Date: 09/26/14 11:56 PM

Thanks for the information!~ I will continue doing music to reveal my true self. Here's the form for the spirit creature.

Name: Jenny
Power: Classicial Music
Personality: Quiet when alone but tries to be outgoing with friends, likes to make people laugh, doesn't like annoying or mean people, emotional (I cry when I see sad movies, lol)

And that's about it!

~ BlUeIcE

Date: 09/24/14 2:13 PM

@Jenny/Blueice
I did some searching and I found your power! You're Jenny Fairy of Classical Music! You may not be a professional now, but you have a special connection with music-especially classical music-and you are destined to become a professional. Music is a part of you and you will face magical trials, but never give up and you will prevail.
P.S. If you fill out the form, I'll find your Spirit Creature; also, please try and get to the Stories Boards soon, I understand that you're busy if you can't though.

Date: 09/24/14 6:08 AM

Oh, but I have been thinking that maybe, just maybe my power could be related to music, but I'm not a professional, so that's what's holding me back.

~ BlUeIcE

Date: 09/24/14 6:06 AM

Sorry for the late reply! But I'm back; and I was gone because I was busy studying for the mid-term exam. (Ugh.. school..)

Anywayzies,

Hobbies: Writing, playing the piano, singing, playing the recorder, browsing through the Internet and watching Youtube Videos.
Anything you feel a connection with: Maybe music? Since whenever I sing or play the piano it makes me feel happy and my stress goes away.

~ BlUeIcE

Date: 09/23/14 7:01 PM

@Everyone
Quick reminder:
to call on your Spirit Creature say, "Spirit of (the)____" and insert your Spirit Creatures name; the "the" is optional. Ex.:
I could say, "Spirit of the Great Alicorn!" or "Spirit of Serena!" to summon my Spirit Creature.

Date: 09/21/14 1:57 AM

@All
I'm taking the silence as a no.
@Jenny
If you do read this, I will still help you with your power.

Date: 09/18/14 7:20 PM

@Everyone
Has anyone seen Jenny?

Date: 09/16/14 7:20 PM

@Kelly
Well, since it goes with a transformation and they are more healers and battle partners rather than a life long companion and advice giver, yes. I'm okay with you doing the Mist Creatures.
P.S. either this one or this one

Date: 09/16/14 6:08 PM

@Elizabeth
Mist creatures are very special!They keep the balance between life.You need the transformation mistix to have one!They have special powers that heal you anytime you're hurt.They are very,very,very,very,very powerful!They have spells that ALWAYS hits their target!Well,that is all!Thx!

From,
Kelly fairy of the misty luna
P.S.Which sign do you think I should put?
,,,,or

Date: 09/16/14 1:49 AM

@Jenny and Kelly
Are you there?

Date: 09/14/14 9:38 AM

can someone please read the topic i posted called "FAIRY book"? i REALLY need more characters that are not just fairies! :(

here are the characters i need:
4 half fairies
1 fox half goblin
1 swan half goblin
1 tiger half goblin

and last but not least...
1 bully at school that is very rich and becomes a half mermaid but tries to get rid of her "condition" so people won't call her a freak. I AM DESPRATE!!!(for more characters)

Date: 09/13/14 2:38 PM

@All
I'm back!
@Kelly
Your Spirit Creature is The MIsty Black Jaguar! This beautiful Jaguar is kind, wise, and protective of loved ones. What exactly are Mist Creatures?

Date: 09/12/14 6:19 PM

@Elizabeth
I have found new creatures!They are called mist creatures!They live on a planet called Lunaland.Is it okay if I could make a topic about them?

From,
Kelly fairy of the misty luna
P.S.I would like a spirit creature!
Name:Kelly
Power:The misty luna
Personality:Sweet,funny,intelligent,friendly

Date: 08/25/14 10:10 PM

@All
I won't be able to get on for a week, so just post your info and questions and I'll reply as soon as I can.
@Jenny
Please just reply to my previous post, and I'll reply as soon as I get back.

Date: 08/25/14 2:22 PM

@Jenny
Here's what I need:
Hobbies:
Anything you feel a connection with:
and then I can help you.

Date: 08/25/14 8:05 AM

Really? So, if you do, do you need any info?

~ BlUeIcE/Jenny