YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Winx Club » View Thread
Winx Club Season 8! A new fanfic! Please Read! (By Vita)

Date: 08/09/14 2:22 AM

Hey everyone! I'm going to be writing a Winx Club season 8 fanfic! This story takes place after season seven obviously. I'm going off the info that I have found even though it may be fake. So that means the Winx have Perphix. I'll be posting it under this topic. The first chapter is kind of cheesy but it gets better. I hope you will read it! The chapter will be really long! I think you will like it! As soon as this posts, I will put up the first chapter!

Vita, Fairy of Life and Death

114 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 10/11/14 8:04 PM

More!Please More!

From,
Emma fairy of the golden dragon flame/Draga fairy of the ancestral dragon/Twilight witch of ancestral darkness

Date: 09/16/14 12:25 AM

Oh, so that's what happened in between the gap. Loved the chapter! Please continue.
~Elizabeth

Date: 09/15/14 11:02 PM

Enjoy! More later. I'm going to work on Celestial for awhile.
Vita

Date: 09/15/14 11:01 PM

Trixy awoke with a start. Another crazy dream! Suddenly, a voice filled her room. "Leave the child alone, witch! Let her go!" It said. "No! She is mine. I have controll over her body." Replied Trixy. She waited for the voice to say something eles but it never did. Shrugging her shoulders, Trixy lay back down on her bed. Again, the black energy floated around her. It wouldn't be long now. Soon, Vita would be gone.
Tecna and Musa sat in assemble with the other students. The students waited anxiously for the teachers to come. Finally, Ms. Faragonda stepped into the room. "Students of Alfea!" She began. "I have very grave news. The dome will most likely collapse in the next hour. There is nothing we can do. I will give a choice. You can leave now with a teleport spell or you can stay here. The choice is yours." The students started talking all at once. Faragonda held up her hand for silence. "Although," She continued. "If you decide to leave, there is not much hope of finding your homes. If you stay, we can band together and protect our school. I feel that this darkness will return to collect survivors and when it does, we can fight together for our lives." The students cheered. "If any of you wish to leave, step into this circle." She said, pointing to a magic circle on the ground. Silence filled the room. No one moved. Faragonda smiled. "Thank you! If we survive, you will all be honored greatly." The students cheered louder. "Faragonda! Faragonda!" Cried Grizelda, a she ran into the room. "The dome is failing! We have thirty seconds!" Faragonda nodded. She turned to her students and said, "This is it girls! Use your magic and create your own mini domes. Hurry!" The students stood up and shouted out various spells. Mini domes of all shapes and colors filled the room. The fairies waited silently. 20 seconds... 15... 10... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. The building shook violently. Windows broke, pillars fell, the grand staircase was reduced to rubble. Black mist entered. It drifted through the rooms destroying everything in its path. Alfea, lay in ruins. Musa stepped over to Tecna and whispered, "This is really the end this time isn't it? I feel that there is no going back. This is the end."

Date: 09/15/14 11:00 PM

"Edddddwynnnn!" Trixy's whiny voice called. "I want to do something fun!" Edwyn rushed into the room. "Well," He said. "Like what?" "I don't know." She replied with the same whiny voice. Suddenly, a bright light filled the room. Trixy let out a gleeful cry as she dashed over to the table in the middle of the room. On it, was Edwyn's Crystal Ball. She looked closely at it. She saw a girl with dark blue hair and a girl with purple hair dashing down a hallway. Trixy sighed. Those silly fairies had somehow managed to keep their dome up. "Why hasn't their dome collapsed?" Trixy cried through clenched teeth. Edwyn stood beside her and looked in. "Hmmm. It appears that the Winx are doing a good job of keeping it up." Said Edwyn. Trixy's face changed from a smile to confusement as she said, "Who are the Winx?" "They are a group of fairies who protect the Magic Dimension." Edwyn answered. "I'm actually pretty impressed with their work. I suppose they will try to stop us at some point." Trixy smiled evilly. "That will be fun, won't it?" Edwyn nodded then said thoughtfully, "But I do wonder why they haven't attacked us yet. They must be planning something, but what?" "Does it matter what they're planning?" Asked Trixy. "We will defeat them no matter what they plan!" "Well," Began Edwyn. "I have a feeling that they will try to save you too." Trixy's eyes darkened. "Why would they try to save me?" "Because they want to save Vita." Replied Edwyn. Trixy laughed. "Oh please! Vita is gone! I've completely taken over her body!" "Maybe you have, maybe you haven't." Edwyn said mysteriously. Trixy grabbed his arm and screamed, "What is THAT supposed to mean?!" Edwyn smiled. "You know what I mean." He said, clutching her by the shoulders. "Tell me, what did you dream the other night?" Trixy looked down at the floor. "Nothing." She said. Edwyn's eyes blazed with fire. "Tell me!" He shouted. "Okay!" Cried Trixy, as she pushed Edwyn away. "I'll tell you! I dreamed of Vita's past, now what of it?!" "Ah, so she is still there!" Cried Edwyn. "So what?" Sneered Trixy. "She's almost gone. I can feel her energy fading. I'll get rid of her." "See that you do." Edwyn said, then her left the room. Trixy watched him leave with her fists clenched. "What a creep!" She muttered.
Trixy lay in her bed concentrating. Dark magic flowed around her. She was trying to destroy what was left of Vita's spirit. That fairy no longer belonged in this body. This was Trixy now. Or so she thought. She could still feel Vita. She was trying to break free. But Trixy refused to let her. And now, because of that, she had to face those dreams! "Stop it, Vita!" She whispered. "Get out of my head!" Trixy was suddenly thrown into darkness. Images floated through her mind. She could see a green field. A little brook ran down beside a path. Roses grew around the trees. The sky was clear and blue. She could see four people. It was a family. A husband and wife sat with their children on the grassy floor eating lunch. Trixy couldn't make out the parents but she could clearly make out the children. The boy had black wavy hair and silver-blue eyes. He looked to be about three years old. The girl was... no it couldn't be... Vita?! She had red hair and silver-blue eyes. She looked to be about two. "Daddy! Catch me!" The little girl cried suddenly. She took off running towards a hill. The father started to chase his daughter when the little boy suddenly grabbed him by the feet. The fell into the grass and laughed. Meanwhile the girl had made it two the top of the hill. She stood there, laughing. "Daddy! Come catch me!" She called again. The father looked up at his daughter. His smile faded at what he saw. A dark orb leaking with black magic approached the child quickly. "Vita! Run! Do you here me?! Run!" Terror overtook the child. She couldn't move. She couldn't scream. Her father ran up the hill as fast as he could but he was too late. The orb struck the girl hard in the back. It threw her to the ground and slowly absorbed into her body. The father picked up his daughter's little figure. "Vita," He whispered. "Vita, can you hear me?" The girl stirred. She opened her eyes and smiled. An evil smile. "I'm not Vita." The child whispered with a cruel superior voice. "I am... Trixy." The father gasped. "Vita! Vita!" He cried. Suddenly, the girl lost her smile. In its, was a pitiful frown. Tears filled the child's eyes. "Daddy!" She cried. The father hugged his daughter and lovingly stroked her hair. But you could tell by the expression on his face that he knew that darkness had entered his little girl.

Date: 09/15/14 10:59 PM

Winx Club Season 8 Part 16 "Friendship, Dreams, and Destruction."
"Flora! Miele!" Iris called. No answer. She called again. And again. Nothing. "Please answer! Please..." Iris suddenly heard a muffled choking sound. "Miele? Flora? Where are you guys?!" More choking. Then gasping. Finally, a voice said, "Iris? Iris are you out there?" Iris let out a little cry. "Miele! Thank goodness you're alright! Where are you?" There were a few moments of silence before Miele said, "I think we're burried underneath these rocks. I'm not hurt, but Flora is unconscious." Iris bit her lip. "Iris? Are you still there?" Miele asked. "Yes! I'm here. I just don't know what to do..." Iris replied. Miele started to gasp. "What's wrong?!" Iris asked. "There... isn't... much... air..." Miele panted. "Please... help us..." Iris cried out in frustration, "I can't! I have no powers! Even if I did, you know I just kill nature!" "Iris?" Flora's voice called. "Flora! Are you alright?" Asked Iris. "Listen to me...." Flora panted. "How do you feel most of the time?" "Flora, this is no time-" Iris started. But Flora interrupted. "Really! How do you feel?" "Usually sad and lonely." Iris mumbled with tears in her eyes. "And alone. So alone. My parents are never here for me." "Iris... the reason... you kill nature... is because of your... emotions." Flora continued. "Nature is usually happy and cheerful.... it makes people smile... you have to have joy... in your heart... to be able to control... nature." "What is there to be joyful about!?" Cried Iris. "Maybe there is joy... in having... a friend." Miele whispered. "I'll... be your... friend... Iris." Iris stood perfectly still. Miele wanted to be her friend? She felt a flutter in her heart. Happiness took over. She raised her hands and shouted, "Magic Winx!" In a blast of light, she had transformed. "Iris, Fairy of Friendship!" She shouted. Friendship. What a beautiful word! "Double Blast!" Called Iris, as she shot magic onto the rocks. The rocks parted. Miele and Flora crawled away from the rocks gasping for air, but they wore grateful smiles on their faces. "Iris, you did it!" Miele cried, as she embraced her cousin. Iris smiled. A warm feeling overtook her body. "Come on," Said Iris. "Let's get out of here." The girls clutched hands. "Teleport!" They called. They appeared on the surface of Lynphea. The three girls gasped at what they saw. Lynphea, was now a black, barren, dessert.

Date: 09/15/14 6:29 PM

Winx Club Season 8 Part 15 "The Heart of Lynphea."
Flora stood outside the door with a shocked expression on her face. Her mother had shut her out. Her MOTHER had shut her out! As the tears streamed down her face, Flora walked silently away from her villiage.
"Flora! Flora!" A voice whispered. Flora opened her eyes slowly. "Where am I?" She thought. Then she remembered. She had stopped at a hotel last night. She had promised herself that she would figure things out in the morning. Now, as she lay in bed, she wondered who was calling her. "Flora, let me in!" Suddenly, her door swung open. A girl fell into the room. "Miele!" Cried Flora. "What are you doing here?" Miele got up and rushed over to Flora. "I heard the whole conversation." She wispered with tears in her eyes. "I can't believe mom did that." Flora sat silently for a moment. "She said that she did it to protect me." Miele continued. "But I don't believe that that is true. She's just scared." "Don't say that Miele!" Flora scolded. "What are you going to do?" Miele asked. Flora bit her lip and said, "I'm going to find the Heart of Lynphea and then head back to Magix." "Let me come with you!" Miele cried. Flora shook her head. Miele sighed as she reached for a chain around her neck. She pulled it out from under her dress and revealed a Bronze feather. She stroked it softly. Flora gasped and pulled out a Feather just like Miele's except it was silver. "Miele, I can't believe you still have that!" Flora cried. Miele nodded. "I never take it off." She whispered. Years ago, when their father was still alive, he told them that a Nature Phoenix had given them to him as a gift expressing it's gratitude. Their father had resqued it from a cruel wizard. In return, the Phoenix gave him three feathers. One of Bronze, one of Silver, and one of Gold. When their father returned home he gave Miele the Bronze one and Flora the Silver one. They had asked what he planned on doing with the Gold one and he said, "I will give it to some one he needs love and friends the most." And that was that. Shortly afterwards, their father had gone on a mission with the Company of Light. He never returned. The sisters would always remember the precious gift that their father had given them. "Flora," Miele whispered. "Daddy always said to follow your heart, well, my heart is telling me to help you get the Heart of Lynphea. Something deep down inside tells me that you NEED my help. Let me come with you." "Miele," Started Flora. "Mom is right. Everytime I've come back you were almost destroyed!" "But that wasn't your fault!" Cried Miele. "That was mine. When you came to get water from the Weeping Willow it was my fault. I followed you. You told me no, but I followed. The same thing has happened so many times. It's not your fault!" Flora sighed. "You're not going to give up, are you?" "Nope!" Miele said, smiling. "Alright, let's go!"

Date: 09/14/14 11:10 PM

I don't know why, but the first piece of my chapter still didn't post! I'm going to ask the Nick Mods. Hopefully it will show up!

Date: 09/14/14 3:46 AM

You're welcome! Great chapter! Yeah, 100 posts gives you that warm, fuzzy feeling inside. Please continue!
~Elizabeth

Date: 09/14/14 12:45 AM

Alright, go read the chapter piece that I have just posted then go down and read the other two. That should be right.
Vita

Date: 09/13/14 9:50 PM

Yikes! I didn't post again! I re-post the chapter just hang tight!
Vita

Date: 09/13/14 6:09 PM

Authors note: I hope you like it! Yay! I've made it too 100 posts! Always a nice feeling!
Vita

Date: 09/13/14 6:07 PM

They swam deeper and deeper. Flora felt her body weaken from lack of air. But she kept swimming down. Just when she felt that she couldn't go any further, she felt her body being gripped by a strong current. Tossing and turning, she felt herself being pulled quickly to the bottom of the river. She was about to loose consciousness when suddenly she felt her body being pulled up. She broke the edge of the water and took in huge mouthfulls of air. "Miele?" Flora croaked. "Miele!" Suddenly, Miele head broke the surface. "I'm here Flora!" She gasped. "Where... are we?" Flora looked around. They were in a cave. The walls were covered with some kind of luminous plant. Flowers blossomed at the edge of the water and twisted around the walls along the floor. Together, the two sister swam to the edge of the pool. Flora found it difficult to lift herself out. When she stood up, she found Miele staring at her with wide, shocked, eyes. "What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" To her surprise, Flora's voice came out higher than normal. "Fl-Flora, y-you've shrunk!" Miele exclaimed. Flora rushed to the edge of the pool and looked in. She gave a high-pitched little scream at what she saw. Her eyes seemed to be much bigger and her hair was much shorter. It was about to her shoulders. But the biggest difference was her size! She looked to be about 6 years old! "Miele! You too!" Miele gazed down at her body. She also appeared to be about 6. "We've turned into kids!" Cried Miele. A horrible thought suddenly hit Flora. "Oh no! Magic WInx, Perphix!" Cried Flora. Nothing happened. "Our powers! This is before we could transform!" Before Miele could reply a sound like someone gasping for air caused them to turn towards the water. "Iris!" Exclaimed Miele. Iris swam to the edge of the pool, gasping. She took one look at Miele and Flora then screamed. "Iris, calm down!" Cried Flora. Iris stopped. "What happened?" Asked Iris. "Time has been reversed." Replied Flora, as she helped Iris out of the water. "How did you get here?" Miele asked suspiciously. Iris lowered her eyes. "I followed you." She mumbled. "You did what?!" Miele shouted. "Miele, stop." Flora commanded. "She's here, so we'll have to take her with us." Iris just stared at the ground. The three young girls started walking down one of the tunnels. After an hour of walking Miela said, "Flora this is getting us no where!" Flora sighed. "You're right. Maybe, if all of us join hands we can since where to go. Nature will guide us." The girls sat on the ground. Flora and Miele locked their small hands together. Iris hesitated, then grabbed her cousins hands. They closed their eyes. Suddenly, a vine grew out of Flora's and Miele's locked hands. It started grew quickly. It seemed to want to go down a certain tunnel. Iris opened her eyes. She stared at the vine and started to tremble. "I can't do this!" Cried Iris. The vine turned brown. It fell to the ground, lifeless. "I'm sorry..." Mumbled Iris. Miele glared at her cousin. "Look what you did!" Flora grabbed her sister by the shoulders. Miele kept quiet. "Come on," Said Flora. "The vine showed us which tunnel before it whithered." They picked themselves up off the floor and stared walking in the direction that the vine had showed them. After walking for several minutes they came to a brightly lit chamber. On a pedestal stood a light green ball. A tree with flowers surounding it seemed to be blooming inside of it. It glowed and sparkled like a thousand stars on a clear night. "That, must be the Heart of Lynphea." Breathed Flora with awe. "Take it, Flora." Whispered Miele. Flora stepped forward then stopped. "Why don't you take it, Iris." Iris looked surprised. "Go ahead." Urged Flora. "I-I c-can't. What if I break it?" Said Iris with fear. "You won't." Said Flora. Iris took a deep breath, then grabbed the Heart. Suddenly the room started to shake. "Iris! What did you do?" Miele cried. "I didn't do anything!" Iris cried back. Suddenly, the voice of crystal filled the room. "You must sacrifice something to put in place of the Heart." The voice said. The girls looked at each other fearfully. What could they sacrifice? Then Flora knew. "The feathers that Daddy gave us!" Miele nodded. They took the feathers off from around their necks and placed them on the pedestal. The rumbling didn't stop. "Why didn't it work?" Miele cried. The crystal voice filled the room once again. "Iris! You know what to do!" Flora and Miele stared at Iris's trembling figure. "Iris, is it possible that you have-" Flora's voice was cut off sharply as a rock fell in front of her and Miele. "Flora! Miele!" Cried Iris. "No!!!" "Iris, you know what to do!" The voice called once again. As the tears slipped down her cheeks, Iris reached unders her shirt and grabbed a feather of Gold. She quickly slipped it onto the pedestal. The three feathers combined and transformed into a small Peridot. The rumbling stopped. But Iris, was alone.

Date: 09/13/14 6:06 PM

"Miele?" Asked Flora. "Do you by any chance no where to find the Heart?" Miele nodded. "There is a legend that says the Heart of the Planet was born from the Tears of Nature." "The Weeping Willow!" Exclaimed Flora. "Right." Replied Miele. "Let's transform!" "Magic Winx, Perphix!" Cried Flora. In seconds, she had transformed. Miele clasped her hands together and shouted, "Magic Winx!" She too, had also transformed. After about 20 minutes of fast flying, they came to the cave with the Weeping Willow. Flora let the memories flow in. This is where she had earned her Enchantix. The Trix had pushed Miele into the water and Flora had sacrificed herself to save her little sister. She had been mad at the Trix, but now she was grateful. With their help, she had earned a powerful transformation. "Hmmm." Miele said thoughtfully. "How do we find the Heart exactly?" "Maybe the Willow knows." Replied Flora. She walked over to the tree and placed her hand softly on its branches. "Willow, do you know anything about the Heart of Lynphea?" Flora silently asked the tree. The Willow's branches swayed. They seemed to be pointing to the water. A voice like crystal called out to Flora. "The Heart that you seek is below the Waters of Time." "But we can't touch the water!" Flora exclaimed. "If we do, time for us will be reversed." "Correct." Said the tree. "But if you truly want the Heart you must make many sacrifices along the way." Flora swallowed hard. If her and Miele jumped into the water anything could happen. But if they didn't, Flora would have failed her friends. She glanced at Miele. Her sister nodded. Flora took hold of Miele's hand. They each took a deep breath, then plunged into the water.

Date: 09/13/14 6:03 PM

Thank you Elizabeth! Next chapter, coming up!

Date: 09/12/14 11:12 PM

A few things:
1.) I don't mind typos, so no need to apologize.
2.) Epic chapter! So much emotion!
3.) I am a major Flora fan!
4.) I can't wait for more!
~Elizabeth

Date: 09/12/14 6:47 PM

Yay! I can post again! Authors note: I know that there are lot's of spelling mistakes. Sorry about that.
Vita

Date: 09/12/14 6:46 PM

"I guess that didn't go very well." Flora mumbled. "Don't worry, Flora!" Miele said, trying to comfort her sister. "She's not nice to anyone. I can't belive the school hasn't kicked her out yet. We don't even think she has nature power! Everywhere she goes the flowers and plants wither and die. I think she's a witch!" "Miele!" Their mother snapped. "I don't want to hear you say anything like that again! Iris is going through a hard time you know." Flora looked at her questioningly. "What's wrong with her?" She asked her mom. "Well," Her mother began. "Her parents are hardly ever with her. Iris had been looking forward to Spring Break but her parents had business. And I don't believe she has any friends at all." She shot Miele a look. "And then there's her powers." She continued. "It's true that every flower and plant dies when she touches them or even gets near them. I had to take all of the plants out of her room." Her mother looked up the stair sadly. "Well," She said after a moment. "I had better get back to work. And Miele?" "Yes?" Miele whispered. "Be nice to Iris." Miele nodded then went upstairs. "Flora?" Her mother asked her. "Would you care to help with supper?" "I'd love to mom!" Flora shouted happily. They worked together while chatting happily for the next hour. They prepared Hazel-Nut Soup, Whole Wheat Bread, Daisy Danish, and Evergreen tea. As they were just putting on the final touches Flora's mother said, "You know Flora, why didn't you tell me that you would be here for Spring Break? I would've been more prepared if you had told me." The cozy feeling that they had shared a few moments ago left. Flora's once happy face, now darkened. "Well," She said. "The thing is, I didn't come here to spend Spring Break with you and Miele. I came to get the Heart of Lynphea." Her mother's eyes darkened and turned to slits. "What are you talking about, Flora?" Her mother asked darkly. Flora found herself telling her mother everything that had happened. Her mother listened silently. "So," Her mother said after she had finished explaining. "Not only are you putting yourself in danger but you're also putting the whole planet in danger too?!" "No mom, let me explain-" Flora pleadid. But her mother continued. "You don't care about me and Miele do you?" "Of couse I do!" Flora cried with passion. "You too are the most important thing to me!" "Then why?" Her mom asked with tears in her eyes. "Why don't you come home? You never see us! And it seems whenever you do come home trouble follows you! Miele almost died several times when you came back to visit! Why must you run around the Magic Dimension fighting creatures and people that you have nothing to do with?! Don't you know that is how your father lost his life?!" "Stop it!" Flora cried, covering her ears. "Don't mention him! I don't want to listen!" "Well you need to listen!" Flora's mom said as she grabbed her daughter by the arms. "Your father went off to magic school, her made friends with others that he never should have met, he thought it was his duty to protect the Magic Dimension, and he got himself destroyed! By joining the Company of Light, your father thought he had earned a great honor, but really, was it worth loosing your life for honor? It's not your job to protect the Magic Dimension! There are powerful Wizards and Fairies who can do it! They don't need a reckless teenage fairy to do it for them!" Flora's mom held her hand to her mouth. She was sorry that she had gone so far. She took Flora's face in her hands and in a softer tone she said, "Flora, just come home with me Miele. Leave this behind. I can't loose you the way I lost your father." With tears streaming down her face Flora said, "I can't mom. I'm the guardian of Lynphea. This is my duty. I can't turn my back on my people or my friends. I do this to protect you and Miele." Her mother pushed her away. She took a deep breath and stared her daughter in the eye. "If this is your decision, then leave." Flora gasped. "And stay away from your sister. I've lost your father, I'm loosing you, I won't loose her too." "Mom, what are you saying?!" Flora cried, choking back sobs. Her mom's stoney face stared at her without emotion. She pushed Flora towards the door. She opened it, and pushed her daughter out. "Good Bye, Flora." Her mother whispered as she closed the door softly behind her.

Date: 09/12/14 6:44 PM

Flora walked slowly as she took in her surroundings. Lynphea. Her beautiful planet. It hadn't changed. The sky was clear, the glass healthy and green, the flowers were in full bloom. She deeply breathed in the lovely scented air as she walked. Along the way people called out to her. They knew that Flora was their guardian fairy and they looked up to her with respect. Flora smiled as she walked down her favorite road. Roses, Violets, Daisy, and many other flowers shaded the little rode. Cherry Blossoms blew from the trees. After walking for a few miles Flora came to a villiage. Cottages lined the road on both sides. Green lawns stretched out in front of them. Flowers curled along the walls. Flora waved to the people working in their gardens. Finally, she came to the end of the road. A big cottage was built into a tree. It seemed to be the most beautiful and well kept cottage of them all. Flora walked up the steps and knocked on the door. A women answered. She stared at Flora for just a second before a smile crept up her lips. "Flora!" The women shouted, as she threw her arms around the flower fairy. Flora returned the hug and said, "Mom! I've missed you so much!" The women had tanned skin like Flora and and dark brown hair. She wore a light green dress with purple flowers on the front. A big purple PrimRose rested in her hair. "Mom?" A voice asked. "Who is it?" Flora saw a young girl of about 14 poke her head around a corner. She had Orange-Brown hair, Olive-Green eyes, and lightly tanned skin. She wore a casual pale yellow dress with green design on the front. A big Green bow rested in her hair. Flora's face lit up with a smile as she said "Miele!" "Flora!" The girl cried. They rushed forward and embraced. "Miele, what are you doing out of school?" Asked Flora. Miele smiled. "It's Spring Break! After all, you can't have Spring Break without the Fairy of Spring!" Miele replied laughingly. "Aunt Prim?" A voice called. "Aunt PrimRose what is going on?" A young girl of about Miele's age, stepped out from a doorway. She had pale skin and navy dark blue eyes. Her long blond hair was in a thick braid that reached down to her waist. She wore a long sleeve, thin fitting dark blue shirt, and black tights. Her face, which would've been pretty if she weren't scowling, was flawless. Her nails were perfectly trimmed and every hair was in the perfect postition. She frowned at Flora for a few moments before saying, "Who are you?" Flora was startled by the girl's rude behavor. "I... um..." She stuttered. "Well?" The girl asked with disgust. "This is my older sister, Flora!" Miele filled in. Flora gave her a greatful look. "She goes to Alfea! The best Magic School for fairies!" Miele continued with pride. The young girl did not look amused. "So what?" She said. Silence filled the room. Flora's mother tried to lighten the conversation. "Flora," She said. "This is your father's brother's daughter, Iris. She'll be staying with us during Sping Break." Flora smiled at the girl. "Nice to meet you Iris!" Said Flora. The girl just stared at her. "So you're that famous fairy I hear so much about?" Iris said boredly. "Well, I don't know about 'famous'-" Flora started. "Whatever." Iris said, then stomped off. Flora looked crushed.

Date: 09/12/14 6:42 PM

Flora sat in her room. She had just finished packing. She smiled to herself and said, "I'm finally going home!" Just hours ago the Winx had decided that they would part ways. They each promised to go home and get the Hearts as quickly as possible. Tecna and Musa would stay at Alfea and help protect the school. Even though the situation was dier, Flora couldn't help being happy. The Winx proved to each other that they would win. They would go home with new strength. Flora grabbed her bag and left the room. A cold feeling overtook her happiness. She suddenly got the feeling that she would never see Alfea again. she pushed the thought away. She met the others with a smile. "Ready?" Bloom asked. The girls nodded. They raised their hands in their classic pose as they shouted, "Magic Winx, Perphix!" In seconds, they had transformed. Tecna, who had now recovered, gave of each of the girls a bracelet in their signature color. "I've taken the liberty to update are communication devices." Said Tecna. "Now, even though we have very little power, you will be able to communicate from anywhere." Tecna smiled as she continued. "These bracelets since your heart beat. So that is its homing signal. If any of you needs someone to talk to on your journey you can contact me, Musa, and any of the others using this device." The Winx nodded as Tecna said, "Good luck!" Flora watched as her friends one by one called out their spells. "Domino!" "Soloria!" "Andros!" Finally, Flora was the only one left. She gave Tecna and Musa a quick smile then shouted, "Lynphea!" In an instant, she had vanished from the room. "Well," Started Musa. "It's just you and me, Tecna. Are you sure you're alright?" Tecna nodded. "I'm not goning to think about what happened on Zenith. There is a way to reverse the effect. But for now, we have important things to think about. Besides, Terry couldn't be safer then where he is now!" Tecna said with a slight tremble in her voice. Musa was about to reply when suddenly a voice boomed over the intercome. "All students report to assembly emmediately! This is an emergency! I repeat, an emergency!" Tecna and Musa stared at each other in shock. The end of Alfea was much closer then anyone could've imagined.