YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Winx Club » View Thread
Tori and Maddy please click!

Date: 08/18/14 12:25 AM

Okay, so on my Spirit Creature post I told you how I found the two villains; Zernan Wizard of Poison and Icela Dark Fairy of the Cruel Earth. So they have been going into the Spirit Creature World and trapping the Spirit Creatures; since they can not destroy them while they are in the Spirit Creature World. They trap them in this certain rock-that I'm worried to name on here-so they can't come to their fairies. Most of the time they get away, but sometimes they get trapped. So I have been very busy searching for trapped Spirit Creatures and setting them free. More to come, I'm running out of room.
~Princess Elizabeth Merfairy of the Sparkling Waters
   11 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/25/14 10:12 PM

@All
I won't be able to get on for a week, so please try to not let this drop and we can continue talking soon. I'll let you know when I get back.

Date: 08/23/14 1:11 PM

@Tori
Well, it's my job to protect the Spirit Creature World so you, Katania, and I need to work together to protect it. We just need to figure out how to stop Zernan and Icela.

Date: 08/22/14 7:58 PM

~Layla
Never image the portal again ever. The Portal of Souls its worst place to ever go. Lost souls wander in there for centuries. Why are you seeing this though.
~Elizabeth
The Portal of Souls horrible horrible horrible. Icela was sent there once, but Zernan got her out. By order of The Grand Magic Council only you, Katania, and I are allowed to take down Zernan and Icela no one else is allowed to help.
Princess Tori
P.S. Even though interfering with the spirit creature world is a big no on my list I will help this time.

Date: 08/22/14 3:00 AM

@Maddy
Well, the rocks can be easily broken with fairy magic; but not Spirit Creature Magic. He hasn't made the poison, yet, so not much we can do now; other than prevent him from making it. I don't know why you're having trouble, it's as if the Spirit Creature World is going into lock down. It's never been so directly attacked before, so I'm not sure what will happen.
@Layla
Again, I don't know why you're having trouble. As for the portal, I don't know what that's about or means. It could be connected, maybe see if you can keep it open or see what's on the other end.

Date: 08/21/14 5:29 PM

~Tori
Usually i see a bright light before it appears, then i see the portal appear. Last week the portal took darker colors, like green and black, while its usually white. I dont think theres a particular design, but it swirls fast then it disapears.

Date: 08/21/14 4:35 PM

~Layla
what does the portal look like. Does it have a special design or is the do you recognize the magic
Princess Tori

Date: 08/21/14 3:54 PM

So sorry to intrude this conversation, but Elizabeth, i am having (alot of) trouble to contact my spirit creature. I also wanted to ask if there is anything i could help with. Whenever i meditate i see a strange portal in my mind, though i only see it for about 5 seconds. I can't meditate everyday, cause whenever i meditate, i can barely sleep during the night.

Layla

Date: 08/20/14 9:03 PM

this is really serious isn't it? ok, well, what is the name of the rock? i know you don't wanna say but Feya my sister know pretty much everything. she might know a weakness in it. and maybe a cure for the poison? i don't know, but we can't let them do anything to the spirit creatures, they'll destroy everyone... we need to be on-guard. make sure we have a connection with our creatures (i still can't summon mine) and work out how to fix this!
Maddy, who is a little scared for everyone.

Date: 08/19/14 10:52 PM

Actually, nobody can really control Shadow Creatures (Dark Spirit Creatures) except for the witch/dark fairy/sorceress that they belong to. Icela has the ability to create the rock that traps the Spirit Creatures, Zernan is trying to find a way to use poison to kill a Spirit Creature in the Spirit Creature World. This is a serious problem, if he finds a way every Spirit Creature will be in grave danger; and their fairies/merfairies/good witches along with them. We need to find them and stop them.

Date: 08/18/14 4:19 PM

Thanks Elizabeth. It was Zernan and Icela. The spirit creature world is in serious danger. Icela is able to control dark spirits and Zernan special rock that not even Katania can control.
Princess Tori