YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Winx Club » View Thread
Limitless: A Winx Fanfic

Date: 08/21/14 7:46 PM

Chapter 1: Problem After Problem
Aline sat in the principal?s office, her gray eyes staring at the green carpet and not at Ms. Sharp who was seated before her. She still didn?t know how she did what she did in the school courtyard. Before all of this, Aline was simply eating her lunch outside in the courtyard alone. It was what she did everyday since she arrived two weeks prior to Aurora High. And then the group of girls came up to her?four to be exact. They were known as the queen bees of the school. Although Aline wasn?t really afraid of them, she steered clear of them since she wanted her life to be drama and problem free. But then again, from the start it was never like that. The leader of the four girls knocked the sandwich out of Aline?s hands, giggles and snickers formed around Aline as she stood and faced the leader, a calm look on her face, a fierce energy in her eyes. "What?s your problem?" Aline asked, eyebrows creased. "I don?t know, what?s yours?" one of the girls laughed and shoved Aline. The girls continued to shove and tease the black haired and red streaked girl. "Stop," Aline commanded, shaking off the hands shoving her. "Who?s stopping us?" the leader smirked and the rest of the little group snickered. "I said STOP!" Aline yelled, and a black energy emitted from the girl?s body and pushed the four girls away and onto the ground. So here Aline was, slightly shocked and confused about what she did, with a quite angry principal in front of her. "How could you hurt my prized student? Only two weeks in and you're already causing trouble. I should call your parents for this," Ms. S said, her hands folded and staring down Aline. "What parents?" Aline countered, finally meeting eyes with her principal. Ms. S was at a loss of words, until she finally came to a punishment she thought was worthy. "You are suspended from school, Ms. Aline. For two weeks." "Fine with me," the girl shrugged and picked up her bags to head out of the office. As she made her way to the entrance of Aurora High, she bumped shoulders with a guy. He was tall with dark and disheveled hair. "Sorry," he mumbled as an apology. "Yeah, just watch it," she replied and she walked away from the school she dreaded. But if only Aline knew that she was walking right into another problem. She sighed in relief to be away from school and that her problems were continuing to grow. Then the roar. It was loud since it rose above the nearby city traffic, and even louder since it was a sound unlike any other. Aline looked up and quickly jumped out of the way just in time before the monster before her snapped her in half. It was double her size, and dragon-like with a long tale and green scales. "Well that's just great," Aline mumbled as she dodged an open mouth ready to bite. "First suspension, now a dragon thing. Please tell me this is a dream, because I swear..." She tried running around the creature but the tail knocked her back. As the monster went to snatch her up for a snack, she was suddenly lifted into the sky. Aline sat above the dragon, and she stared. She was sitting on a red board that was seemingly flying through the air. "Hopefully this is a better apology," a voice rose above the winds enveloping Aline and the board. She looked up and saw the boy she ran into earlier. "You? And where are you taking me?" she inquired, crossing her arms. "Nice to meet you too, I'm Caden," he laughed, and then he sighed as he heard no response. "You'll see when we get there, rest assured." "Aline," she replied with her name as her dark eyes grazed over the land passing under them. She had a lot of questions stored in her brain but decided to keep them to herself. For her, today was getting crazier and crazier, and she learned to just stop questioning. It made her become quite unimpressed with everything. Somehow, amidst the chaos Aline found peace and she quickly slept her way through a long trip, and she was still sitting on the board with Caden standing and steering the hover board. The only thing that significantly changed was the scenery. Below them was an expanse of dark green, full of a forest that held a mystery. Just ahead the sun was rising--which was odd since Aline had fallen asleep in the early hours of afternoon. Also ahead of them was a huge pink building with blue roofs. "And what is that?" Aline asked, pointing ahead. "So you're awake, huh? I was liking the silence," Caden teased, and turned to see an unamused Aline. "But here we are. Welcome to Alfea, college for fairies."
   14 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 09/19/14 3:19 AM

Awesome Chapter!!!!! -Jasmine -Isabella

Date: 09/17/14 10:31 PM

Chapter 3: The Hunters
The three people who stood in front of her had very different looks and appearances. One looked bored, her dark green eyes examining her nails. The woman's hair was dark purple, its dull and frizzy look came on as a bit menacing. The one beside her seemed to be the leader, hands on hips and staring at Aline with a smirk on her face. Her hair was different from the first, with jet black hair straight and smooth, cascading down her back. The last one seemed to be a bit distracted, her purple eyes looking up at Alfea and the running fairies. She had her dark blue hair up in a short ponytail. All were wearing black vests with dark gray skirts and black heels. "Hello, Alfea. Isn't it prime to rule over, Thalia?" the bored one asked their leader. "Definitely, Diane," Thalia answered, and tilted her head slightly. "Maya! Eyes on the prize." The girl who seemed distracted turned towards Aline. "Oh great, more people to deal with," Aline groaned. "Listen, I don't care what you have to say, I'm going home." Thalia grabbed Aline's arm. "You're a feisty one, aren't you? Well you can't go home just yet, fairy," Diane grinned in more of an evil way. "Are you the guys the ones trying to hunt me down, or what not?" Aline queried. "Why, yes, yes we are. But you see, you hold a strong magic within you. Who knows where it came from? We don't care, but we want it. So you're coming with us," Maya shrugged. "Not this magic stuff, again. Seriously, I don't care, I don't believe, now let me go back to Aurora," Aline jerked her hand away from Thalia's grip, but it was no use. "Now, now--" Thalia began, but was then shot by a beam of light. Aline turned to see the Winx and Daphne all in fairy form. "Step away from the girl," Tecna declared. Maya instantly started to back away, but Diane caught her arm. "Fine," Thalia brushed herself off as she stood, her hands glowing with dark energy. She aimed for the Winx, Flora and Musa defending themselves against Diane and Maya, while the rest were inching closer to Thalia. At the last instance, Thalia quickly shot the energy at Aline, flying at the girl with lightning fast speed. Aline shut her eyes in--for once--fear with her hands covering her face. But nothing happened. She opened her eyes, and she found herself behind Thalia, the blast hitting the walls of Alfea. "How did I.." Aline shook her head. It wasn't time to start questioning again. Thalia was wide eyed and whipped around, but the Winx quickly blasted her in the back, knocking her to the ground. Thalia, Maya, and Diane all soon disappeared in wisps of black smoke. The Winx all turned back to normal, and they stepped towards Aline, looking at the now empty courtyard. "Now do you at least believe in magic?" Aisha asked, raising an eyebrow at Aline. "And will you join Alfea?" Bloom added. Aline sighed. "I suppose I don't really know what exactly I believe in, but I suppose trying to find whatever it is I need at Alfea won't hurt," Aline replied, and the Winx looked overjoyed. "We'll take you to your room. Come on," Flora motioned to Aline, and the girl reluctantly followed the fairy of nature into the college. "And what about the stuff I left behind?" Aline asked as the two maneuvered past students in the hall. "We'll transport them here in an instant," Flora explained as she stopped in front of a door. You could hear people animately talking inside. "This is where you'll live. If you need anything, just come over to the office," Flora smiled and left down the hall, leaving Aline to stand in front of the door alone. "Here goes nothing," she muttered, and knocked two times loud and clear. The noise and talking quieted down inside. And then the door swung open.

Date: 08/28/14 5:13 AM

Please continue!
Vita

Date: 08/27/14 4:36 PM

@maddyalix
Thanks! Unfortunately, I have all my characters already planned out, so I don't think I'll be currently accepting any characters for my story yet!

@Everyone
Hopefully (if anyone else is reading) I'll get a chapter out tomorrow!

~Silverly

Date: 08/26/14 3:05 AM

this is amazing! your very talented! ;x are you accepting characters? if not, thats ok, if you are, could you please tell me? i would love to be in this!
Maddy, Fairy of the Shy Ocean Pearls,
Member of the Alix Club,
Headmistress and Teacher at the Believer Academy for All!

Date: 08/25/14 3:59 PM

@Musae & @SappireJem:
Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoy the story!

~Silverly

Date: 08/24/14 10:10 PM

LOVE it! Keep going! -Jasmine,Fairy of Sky Dreams -Zoe,Fairy of Sparkling Dreams -Isabella,Fairy of Breezy Dreams

Date: 08/24/14 11:36 AM

Chapter 2: Full of Why's
"Seriously?" Aline raised an eyebrow, clearly unimpressed. "You transported me all this way--" "Across a dimension, actually," Caden interrupted. "--to bring me to another school?" she finished, as the board finally landed in front of the school gates. "A school for fairies, you forgot that detail," he added as they both hopped off and came up to the entrance of Alfea. "You know I dealt with a lot of things today, but I have to ask you," Aline told Caden, as she examined the exterior of the college. "Why? Why bring me all this way across a dimension or whatever to some school?" "It?s not just some school, it?s a college for fairies. But you?ll see, come on," Caden explained and gestured to follow him as he made his way into the courtyard. The courtyard was more or less noisy and talkative, since it was full of students. The two went right past the busy place and pushed open the doors to actually go into Alfea. Aline followed him up a flight of stairs and into an office that seemed full of conversation. Sitting in a chair in front of a desk was a blonde lady wearing mint green clothing and a light orange scarf. Beside her were six other girls, but all were talking about something quite serious due to their tones, and the way they all stopped at once when they heard the door crack open. "Here she is," Caden announced with an overly theatrical gesture. "Thank you, Caden. You may return to Red Fountain at once," one of the girls--a red haired girl with more of a fiery look in her eyes--replied, and he soon disappeared, the door promptly going shut behind him. Aline leaned against the door with her arms crossed and looked at the seven ladies before her. "So what?s the deal with all this? Are you behind the plan of kidnapping me here?" she questioned. "We haven?t kidnapped you, silly. We?re the Winx, haven?t you heard of us?" a blonde girl wearing bright clothing asked in return. "I don?t even know what just happened within the past day or so, nor do I have a clue who any of you are or where I really am," Aline shot back. "Okay, well, my name is Daphne. I run the school," the lady sitting in the chair responded in a more mature tone. She then introduced the girls around her as Bloom, Stella, Flora, Tecna, Musa, and Aisha. "You?re Aline, right?" Musa asked. "Yeah, but names aren?t that important to me right now. Why in the world am I even here?" Aline asked. Her questions always started with "why." "Because you?re a fairy, Aline," Flora answered in a gentle tone. "You have something special inside of you, and we are here to help you find out what it is." "Fairies are myths. And I stopped believing in magic a long time ago," Aline responded, tilting her head to look at the floor. "Just give us a shot, will you? You?ll see in a short time. There are people after you, and we just want to understand why they are," Aisha pleaded, as she saw Aline getting out of their reach of believing. "Yeah? Well I can deal with it on my own. I?m out of here," Aline stood and opened the door and left, leaving the Winx and Daphne all shocked by the scene that just played down. As Aline left the Alfea building, she was just in time to see three more girls drop down into the courtyard, sending all the students running in chaos and screaming.

Date: 08/23/14 4:10 AM

For some odd reason it says I'm "Vita, Fairy of Life and Defeat". It should really be "Vita, Fairy of Life and Death". Weird.
Vita

Date: 08/22/14 11:30 PM

Your fanfic is great! Keep writing!

Rose, Fairy of Peace and Seasons

Date: 08/22/14 4:06 PM

@WinxWeekly:
Thanks so much for the feedback! Maybe I'll check it out if I have time to!

~Silverly

Date: 08/21/14 9:58 PM

I love this! Good job! Keep going!
P.S If you get the chance, please read my season 8 fanfic!
Vita, Fairy of Life and Defeat