YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Winx Club » View Thread
To everyone who is reading my season 8 fanfic!

Date: 08/24/14 7:41 PM

So I need some suggestions. First of all I've come up with to names for my story which one do you like better? "Winx Club: Sacrifice" or "Winx Club: The Sacrifice for Magix" Also, as you can probably see by the title the Winx will each have to sacrifice something very important. I already did Musa and Tecna as you can see. I've done Bloom too but I haven't posted her chapter yet. I need a sacrifice for Stella, Aisha, and Flora. And it doesn't have to be an object. If you can think of anything please let me know!
Vita, Fairy of Life and Death
P.S I'll try to write some chapter for Celestial today too!
   5 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/26/14 7:42 PM

I've got an idea for Flora and Aisha. (Surprisingly) Do you have anything for Stella?
Vita

Date: 08/25/14 9:18 PM

Yay! Perhaps it could be a feather from a nature phoenix they helped and healed when they were just kids. Aisha is hard, I have no clue what you could do for her.
~Elizabeth

Date: 08/25/14 7:15 PM

Yes I think that I'll do the first title! Can you think of what the item could be for Flora and Miele? I can probably come up with something for Stella but Aisha is just so hard! I'm trying to make each sacrifice different and original.

Date: 08/24/14 10:33 PM

Three things:
1.) I like "Winx Club: Sacrifice" for the title.
2.) Not all of Tecna's chapter posted.
3.) I think that Flora should have something special that both her and Miele have that represents their love and friendship for each other, but she has to sacrifice it in order to get the Heart of Lynphea.
~Princess Elizabeth Merfairy of the Sparkling Waters