YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Friends » View Thread
What happened next??????

Date: 08/22/14 4:49 PM

What happend next to Phoebe,Ross,Rachel,Chandler,Monica,& Joey. Did Ross and Rachel have more kids? Did Monica and Chandler adoted more kids? Did Joey get married? Did Phoebe and Mike have kids? This is what I think happned next. Ross and Rachel had to Twins a boy Henry & a girl Leah .Monica and Chandler had other kid a girl they named Joy. Joey got married to a girl name Kathrine. They meet at nicks game later that week Joey got a emmy nomanation!!!!!!!!!!They have 4 kids Twin girls Madason and Anna and Twin boy's Joseph the3 and Mack. Phoebe and Mike a adopted 4 kids from Iceland 2 girls Isah & Jonanah and 2 boys Jakob & Quavett!!!!! They were all siblenes in Iceland and did't whant to berack them up.
   6 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/26/14 4:11 PM

I think monica and chandler has a mansion ross and rachel got married and joey went to LA and pheobe and mike got divorced

Date: 08/26/14 2:39 PM

What show?

Date: 08/25/14 9:25 AM

cool that you saw the show. that is kinda weird to not see the rest of the cast of friends

Date: 08/23/14 11:05 PM

I've seen some of Joey's show. It's werid to see him without Phoebe,Ross,Rachel ,Chandler, & Monica. It's still a good show.

Date: 08/22/14 9:15 PM

nice idea of what happed! i have heard joey did a spin off show. i haven't seen it but it went on from 2004-2006