So a lot of rumors have been going around about TMNT. I just want to sort out the facts from the fiction:
1. New episodes will appear on Feb 9. This is true. We will have reruns until that time.
2. In the new episode, April and Donnie will kiss. I have no clue if this is true or not. If it isn't, we got our hopes up for nothing. If it is, it probably will be just a peck on the cheek, since this is Donnie we're talking about. If it is a real lip-to-lip kiss, then that will be AWESOMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
3. There will be a live action movie called "Ninja Turtles" that will be premiering in 2014. Yes, this is true. I'm still finding all sorts of info on it, but all I know is that it will be directed by Michael Bay (He's the guy who did all the Transformers movies), that the Turtles will be from an alien race, and... yeah thats all I got.
But don't worry, everyone. I will do my best to find more info on all these things. I promise. I may post fanfictions, too.
If you can remember from one of my recent posts, then you can recall me saying that there will be a downloadable TMNT game. Well, when I went to one of my usual recourses, it said that the video game WILL NOT HAVE ANY RELATION TO THE NICKELODEON SERIES OR ANY OTHER.
Also, I said about the new episode "Parasitica", and I said that there was hardly a summary, well, let me repeat that:
Michaelangelo must fight his brothers when they fall under the control of a parasitic wasp.
Kay.......that is all the summary that we'll get, but I do have an air date.
June 1, 2013
Yay! A new... wait? They changed the air date? Last time I checked, it was next week. And...thats all I got. More (hopefully) soon!
I really have to stop making these long absences.
Ok! new intel on 2 new episodes:
Airing: well, tonight.
When Shredder plans to create an army of mutants, the Turtles must rely on the help of the Pulverizer, who was recruited into the Foot (to be expendable) and volunteers to gather information on the inside on their behalf. When he agrees to be a test subject for a stolen supply of Kraang Mutagen, the Turtles rescue him, but not before he recklessly gets himself mutated.
Oh, dear! this doesn't look good at all!
Michelangelo must fight his brothers when they fall under the control of a parasitic wasp.
ummm.... ok. When I went to one of my usual resources, there wasn't much of a plot.
Also: I was sick a couple weeks back and I had this old show from the 90's called, "The Animaniacs." It was really funny, but when heard a voice of Donnie, it sounded like one of the main characters. Then I remembered the the person who voices Donnie also voiced the main character. Cool, huh? (Ok, I am really bored.)
Another long absence. Really sorry folks. I'll try to post more, soon.
I have new intel a new episode:
April 26, 2013
While the Turtles are infiltrating an undersea Kraang base, the Foot Clan attempts to capture April, when the Shredder discovers she's not just an ally, but also the key to the Kraang's overall plan to take earth. When Karai tries to take her captive, however, she learns something that could change everything about her, April and the Turtles.
Uh-oh, this doesn't look... hey, wait! Is it on a.....Wednesday!?!?!
Last thing: In Summer 2013, Activision will release a downloadable Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Microsoft Windows.
Yippie!!! A TMNT VIDEO GAME!!! YAY!
Hello, my fellow Tmnters (So, not the best intro yet, but we'll work on it.)
So, anyways, I have new intel on some TMNT stuff.
1. You probably heard this one but... TMNT IS RENEWED FOR A THRID SEASON!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!
2. Alright. In an earlier post, I said that Michael Bay (he did all the Transformers movies) is doing a TMNT remake called Ninja Turtles. If you want to know more, look at my earlier posts. I found out something that might be interesting. Megan Fox (She was I think in one or two of the Transformers movies.) will be April O'Neil in this remake. ...Opinions?
Please, comment about your opinions about Megan Fox in Ninja Turtles, or anything else you want me to find out if its true.
P.S. This accidentally posted on my fanfic, Epic Turtles.
I have new intel on a new villain:
There will be a villain called "General Traang." In past series, he was a humanoid rock from Dimension X, but in this series, he is 17 feet tall and vomits lava. Kinda weird, but still, thats cool we get to see another villain.
I GOT TMNT LEGOSSS!!!!!! SOOOO HAPPY!!!! I NOW HAVE LEGO DONNIE, LEGO RAPH, AND LEGO LEO!!!!! I NEED TWO MORE SETS TO COMPLETE THE SETS I WANT!!! YAY!!!!!!!
Don't forget to check out my fan-fic: "Epic Turtles"
Yeah, I heard about that, too, but I didn't find anything on that, sorry. I looked, and I'm not sure where they found that rumor. But one of my usual resources is at hand, so that I might have new intel later.
I'm actually having second thoughts about April and Donnie kissing. When you think about it, it's a kids show, and if and when they put that in, along with Casey, then they will have something like Victorious, with the whole Bori/Bade thing, even thought the main purpose of TMNT is destroying bad guys and saving the day. Hey, I have no clue, I just want them to keep the humor and stuff.
Oh! And by the way, you should see my fan-fic! It's called: Epic Turtles! Believe me, the title says it all!!!!
Ooh, ooh, Looks like Chong is making his appearance! Chong is Donnie's pet cockroach, and he's supposedly going to go through two mutations throughout the series.
But I don't know anything about April and Donnie kissing. Maybe in a future season or something? I think Donnie and April are going to remain in the friend zone until at least Casey Jones comes along. Hear that, Donnie? Someday, but not today.
Donnie: So let me get this straight: my pet cockroach is going to try and destroy us and I won't kiss April anytime soon?
Me: Nope. Tough luck, buddy. Sorry.
Donnie: Aw, man...
Drama26, Hi! Im new to the world of tmnt, I must say it is the BEST! But I have heard a rumor that I think is very suspisious. And, somewhat important. The people Ive heard it from say that it happened in the other series, with the different voice actors, well I guess here it goes...
LEO KISSED APRIL!!! :-O
Apparently Leo tripped and he fell and kissed April.
I was hoping that maybe you could find out if its true ( I have so far found nothing about it being true. ) and if it is true, if there is any chance of it apearing in the season sho on Nick. I see it as an unessisary detail that shouldnt be added, since Im a Apritello fan but, I dont own tmnt, I wish but I dont.
Hi, everyone! So sorry I haven't posted anything on TMNT. I was sick and I have make-up work, but I'm better now! Also, my fanfiction has posted! Look for: Epic Turtles. Intel:
1. Three new episode plots:
"The Pulverizer" The Turtles meet their first fan when a teenager decides to dress up and fight crime as "The Pulverizer."
"TCRI" While breaking into the hostile environment of TCRI headquarters, the Turtles discover the true intent of the Kraang and resolve to stop the alien invasion once and for all.
"Cockroach Terminator" While trying to foil a Kraang invasion plot, the Turtles are hunted by a giant mutant cockroach.
2. On May 4th, 2013, there is a thing called "Free Comic Book Day," and one of the comics will be "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles New Animated Adventures." CAN'T WAIT!!!
Ok, I have one last thing: everyone on here is saying that in a future episode, April and Donnie will kiss. I've been digging, but I can't find anything. If you can help, tell me.
(From my previous post: )
I've done a lot of researching, and whenever I come across the topic of "Ninja Turtles," I see that everyone thinks it will be horrible, but the truth is, no one has seen it (at least not that I know of) so why is every one saying that it will be horrible? No one has seen it yet, so how will we know? (That was a rant of me, sorry.) On to another topic now!!!
I keep reading (mostly on here) that in a future episode, April and Donnie will kiss. I look on other websites. I have to find another website) and I can't find anything on it. PLEEEASE help. If you know any more info on it or who Karai is, (as I mentioned in and earlier post, I have no clue who she is) or any other info that could be useful, please tell me. My fanfictions are in process.
HIIIIIII!!!!!! I have new info, especially on Ninja Turtles, the new movie coming out next year. (Warning: This contains spoilers on the new movie. If you want to be surprised when you see the movie, don't read on.)
The alien origin is in reference to the 'ooze' that mutated the turtles, instead of there being some alien turtle planet.This is the case in this new run of comics that, I must say, I've really been digging. Their origin is expanded on, with added backstory, more so than being really changed. The mutagen was supplied to a lab run by Baxter Stockman by Krang, an inter-dimensional being from Dimension X, and used in experimentation on several animal species. Splinter is a reincarnation of Hamato Yoshi, and the turtles are the all the reincarnations of his deceased sons. They were destroyed in feudal Japan by Oroku Saki after he took control of the Foot from Yoshi. The Foot are revealed to have been involved with the Utroms, Krang's Dimension X species, since about those times. Ongoing story, that, but it's kinda going full circle and really expanding into some interesting territory.
I've seen a pic of the Rat King too, without his hat. He's super creepy. I watched the recording of the Comicon panel and found out a lot about stuff like this. Too bad most of it was already revealed in the current episodes. XP And for the record, I don't know who Karai is either. I think she was a love interest for Leo in one of the past series. But I'm about as new to this as you are.
I have such a big post today. I hope I can fit it all on here..
1. There will be a new episode on Jan. 25 called "I, Monster." True. The info I found is: "The Turtles must battle a new enemy who threatens to take over the city and Splinter's mind." There is also some info on "New Girl in Town:" Leo, tired of Raph's constant criticism, lets his brother try a hand at leading. Leo also meets a beautiful and dangerous ninja who tries to lure him to the dark side. Also true. Looks like Karai will finally come! Hey, I have a Question for you all: who is Karai? I mean, I'm still new to the TMNT universe, but not the new show.
2. LEGO TMNT. True. I want them soooo badddd!!! WHAT IF THEY DO LEGO TMNT THE VIDEO GAME!?!?!?
3. A DVD that contains the first 6 episodes of TMNT will be released on Feb. 26, 2013. True. It will have a karaoke music video featuring the new song.
4. A video game based on the series will come out in 2013. True. Also, the show rates 8.1/10. AWESOME!!