YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles » View Thread
Karai fans click HERE!

Date: 12/20/13 10:26 PM

Karai is by far the most talented girl in the show! And I am starting to see that some of the bad(or not-so-bad) guys R not getting the credit they deserve. And since Karai is the daughter of Splinter, I think she should learn the truth in one of the season finales,don't you?

(PLEASE POST YOUR THOUGHTS & COMMENTS)

34 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 03/29/14 1:40 AM

Not biologically, though.

Date: 03/15/14 9:25 PM

That would be kinda wierd cause they are technically bro and sis

Date: 03/15/14 8:48 PM

Me too.

Date: 03/14/14 8:19 PM

Yes. I have a magor crush on Leo, but because I can never love him in real life, I would love it if Karai cuold have him in the cartoon

Date: 03/13/14 6:33 PM

she finds out and confronts the shredder in the season and gets locked up by shredder and tigerclaw. (story boards were posted)

Date: 03/13/14 10:10 AM

Finally Karai knew about herself! And ugh......TigerClaw has became the worm's food!No Clawrai!!!

Date: 03/11/14 10:51 PM

Anybody here a Leorai fan?

Date: 03/10/14 11:20 PM

I cannot wait 4 the next episode!!!!!!!!!! Karai FINALLY knows!

Date: 02/13/14 6:51 PM

yes, but that would make leo and her's love connetshion deid!!!

Date: 02/12/14 10:49 PM

Loving the new episodes!(can't they put TigerClaw in already?)-but seriously, they should have ended The Kraang Conspiracy on a more ominous note!!!!!

Date: 01/31/14 11:30 PM

OMG!!! Subway showdown rocks!!!!

Date: 01/29/14 7:30 PM

I can't wait ti'l Feb 2nd!(spposedly Casey & Raph meet by getting into a fight)

Date: 01/25/14 5:39 PM

@ Snookibob8
You know, now that you mention it, she is kind of like Zuko!

Date: 01/20/14 1:19 AM

send be a buddy request, OK!?

Date: 01/19/14 9:25 PM

yeah! i agree with u. karai should know who she really is and who her father really is 2. in season finale of season 1: where Hamoto Yoshi finds out that karai is his daughter. i was really shocked about that. they should make an episode to where karai finds out who she really is. don't u think.

Date: 01/19/14 5:37 PM

@Snookibob Now I'm picturing Karai giving Zuko's little speech. "Hey, Miwa here."
Anyway, she's got to find out eventually, right? Why else have that bit of drama, revolving around her, and not have her figure out about it?

Date: 01/19/14 12:40 AM

read the latest bloopers on the "funny bloopers from tmnt[hilarious]" post. they are soo funny!(Spoiler Alert! Leo kisses Karai in ne of them)

Date: 01/15/14 7:08 PM

@Roseleaf
Well, even if Karai is cool about it, she probably wont instantly join the turtles. She's done very bad things to the turtles and April, (Like Zuko from ATLA) so she wont, she'll have to show that she will go on the Turtle's side, like fighting off Fishface and Rahzar (Hopefully not TigerClaw! Let Clawrai liiiive! Plus T.C. might not go after her or anything) or something.

Date: 01/14/14 11:16 PM

I LOVE Ur idea!

Date: 01/13/14 7:45 PM

I think to make it more realistic she should run away and get all sad and angry. Like if you found out your entire life was a lie you wouldn't be like "okai lolz luv u". And it makes the plot better if she goes into denial and gets mad at leo and breaks into tears a lot. Because then you have some drama. But it will probably be like "All those years... he was lying. I never should have doubted you leo." Then they hug and its all smiles and raph says something to compliment karai. but it would be epic to have her in the rain running away. and leo tries to get her on his side and shes like "just leave me alone" but leo doesn't and then she lashes out on him and cuts him with her sword.