YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles » View Thread
DOES ANYONE AGREE WITH THIS???

Date: 12/31/13 3:44 PM

OK, so I'm in school, right? And this guy comes up to me and asks, "What's you're favorite show?" and i say, "DUH, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!" and he says, "B-But you're a... you're a girl!" and i say, "Yeah, SO??" and he says, "Ummmm... Nothing."
He OBVIOUSLY meant that since i am a girl, i can't like TMNT!!!
EVERYONE says that and i am SICK of it! Like, if a boy likes pink, is that so wrong? NO! If a girl likes football, is THAT so wrong? NO!!! So if a girl likes TMNT, that's not so wrong!
   110 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/21/14 7:32 PM

I agree I hate it when this happens because very few girl at my school do or two me and the girl I know but, some just give the your a look and I (We're) am not. But, then the guys are like your too into (Obsessed) with it. TMNT is awesome! High Three! Boohyakasha!
P.S. My fave is Raph.

Date: 04/21/14 3:20 PM

Wow! The nerve of some people! There are more fangirls than boys anyway!

Date: 04/21/14 3:11 PM

oh dear... I feel ya

Date: 04/21/14 2:38 PM

yeah i hate when that happens

Date: 04/20/14 3:20 PM

Ugh, I hate when people judge other people based on their gender.

Date: 04/19/14 6:02 PM

I'm a girl and so is my best friend, we both watch TMNT, hardcore. Here's what my best friend would tell you,
"If anyone does it again, slap them in the face. It's not hard. Have fun!"
Rock and Roll
Aris

Date: 04/19/14 4:55 PM

GIRLS CAN LIKE TMNT!!!!!!!!!!
I MEAN DONT YOU NOTICE HOW MANY MESSAGE BOARDS THEIR ARE TO GIRLS LIKING THE TMNT!!!!!!!!

SO GO TO THAT BOY AND TELL HIM ITS PERFECTLY FINE FOR GIRLS TO LIKE TMNT!!!!!!

IVE GONE TO THEIR WEBSITE AND IT SAID THAT ITS A BOY AND...let me repeat that...AND A GIRL SHOW!!!!!!!!

Date: 04/19/14 10:02 AM

u know what??? DONT LET EM GET TA YU I just blow em off like when some guy told me my nails are a little creepy *Im where ing TMNT nails* I just told there awesome and ignored him....... I don't let it bother me that much!!!! but sometimes it does make me angry when their teasin my friend..... I try ta stand up for her

Date: 04/19/14 12:50 AM

Yeah, I know exactly how you feel! actually. There's this one kid in my class, and we're mature, right- like we're both fourteen year olds. I'm there sketching up a picture of Leo, and I've been drawing them sense 2012 so I've got there anatomy and stuff controlled well. He was like- "Is that a Ninja Turtle?" And I am extremely socially awkward, so I sort of covered up my paper and looked up at him and nodded like, "Yeah, It's Leo." and he started like... insulting them and saying how it was stupid, and how it was dumb that I liked them.. I still get bothered a lot for it. I don't care though because Tmnt is like my favorite thing ever and nobodies gonna stop that! *Proud* yeah, so don't get your hopes down!<3 c:

Date: 04/18/14 11:13 PM

I agree

Date: 04/18/14 4:58 PM

Something like that happened to me
I was in my school when a girl walks up to me and this is our conversation
*I was holding a TMNT notebook*
Girl:you like Ninja turtles
Me:Yea
Girl*laughs*that's stupid
Then she just walks away laughing,leaving me mad

Date: 04/18/14 11:23 AM

@Everyone

THANK YOU! Because now everyone is making fun of me at school and I say:

"Just be quiet. Nobody wants to hear it."

Thanks for reminding me I shouldn't listen to them!

Staceyrox
Be the change you wish to see in the world. ~Mahatma Gandhi

Date: 04/17/14 8:14 PM

aaahaaa i had the same problem and a girl or should i say girly girl said stop being a boy ...totlturtlelover out .....cool name right

Date: 04/17/14 6:42 PM

I know if you go to the subject called ALL FAN GIRLS CLICK I NEED TO SPEAK UP ABOUT THIS!!!! it almost the same thing that happening to you but its happening to me please read my post no one does sadly

Date: 04/17/14 6:22 PM

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH CHO! GIRLS SHOULD LIKE WHATEVER THEY WHAT AND DAT IS NOT WRONG! And TMNT is an AWESOME SHOW! It is mah favorite and always will be.
-AlizaNinja

Date: 04/17/14 5:31 PM

I am confessing that I am a boy, and girls can like TMNT just like I do! This is my face when I read that message

Date: 04/17/14 2:45 PM

I know every time someone asks me what my favorite show is and I say teenage mutant ninja turtles they always say but your a girl that show is for mighty boys not for girly girls then I get mad and yell at them it doesn't matter i'm a girl and I am not girly I am the opposite of girly I am a tom boy. so what I am a girl and I like to watch tmnt it doesn't matter if a boy likes pink but it does when a girl likes tmnt and then I stomp off and not a single person talks to me for the whole day! I AM SICK OF IT SICK OF IT SICK OF IT!!!!! if you don't mind now I have to go meditate to calm down

Date: 04/17/14 1:10 PM

i think girls can watch the show! guys think that they know us better and that they are better so just ignore because i love the show and I'm a girl and there are girls on the show that we like and the turtles!

BOOYAKASHAWWWWWWW

Date: 04/16/14 4:01 PM

I agree. I'm a girl. I LOVE TMNT! Nothing will push me away from it. It's a free country and we have a right to stand out! I even joined the TMNT Fan Club! Let's fight for our rights to enjoy TMNT!

Date: 04/16/14 12:00 PM

well im a girl and i LOVE tmnt so that guy is just plain MEAN. he is probably just a bully so don't listen to him.