YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles » View Thread
DOES ANYONE AGREE WITH THIS???

Date: 12/31/13 3:44 PM

OK, so I'm in school, right? And this guy comes up to me and asks, "What's you're favorite show?" and i say, "DUH, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!" and he says, "B-But you're a... you're a girl!" and i say, "Yeah, SO??" and he says, "Ummmm... Nothing."
He OBVIOUSLY meant that since i am a girl, i can't like TMNT!!!
EVERYONE says that and i am SICK of it! Like, if a boy likes pink, is that so wrong? NO! If a girl likes football, is THAT so wrong? NO!!! So if a girl likes TMNT, that's not so wrong!
   88 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/16/14 4:01 PM

I agree. I'm a girl. I LOVE TMNT! Nothing will push me away from it. It's a free country and we have a right to stand out! I even joined the TMNT Fan Club! Let's fight for our rights to enjoy TMNT!

Date: 04/16/14 12:00 PM

well im a girl and i LOVE tmnt so that guy is just plain MEAN. he is probably just a bully so don't listen to him.

Date: 04/16/14 7:10 AM

I forgot to post this. This female bully in school named Haley came up to me and did the exact same thing. Except she said the show was for TODDLERS.
Haley: So what is your favorite show or cartoon?
Me: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! It's the best cartoon ever to me!
Haley: Uh...
Me: What is it Hales(my nickname for her)?
Haley: Your to old for that show.
Me: What?!? Your never to old for TMNT!
Haley: That show is for toddlers.
Me: (gasp)HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!? MY ONLINE FRIEND MCOLO SAID THAT HER GRANDMOTHER STILL WATCHES IT!!! Okay you know the reference "Your too cool for school"? Well your too CRUEL for school Haley!

So if your a pre-teen female who likes cartoons like TMNT THAT'S NOT WRONG!!!

Date: 04/15/14 7:00 PM

that happens to me ALL the TIME (im a girl) I teased because of it sometimes... hear are some examples.....

today I was doing a problem up on the board and all the populars starting teasing me by singing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle theme song very quietly and then snickered to each other about how im weird for liking it

and a few days before that some guy I didn't even know came up to me and told I was weid because I liked them and it was unatrual for a girl to like boy things

Date: 04/15/14 5:50 PM

I know I've commented on this 2 times but today at school, this kid who was checking out the schoo or something comes to me and did the same thing.
Kid: What's your fave TV show?
Me: TMNT, !
Kid: But your a girl!
Me: Yeah, got a problem with that?!
Kid: No, it's just, oh never mind.
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE THINK THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 04/15/14 10:49 AM

Lets agree to agree :D

Date: 04/14/14 8:14 PM

Well I think you should just ignore that it's not that big of a deal what others think!

Date: 04/14/14 6:36 PM

At least he wasn't trying to be mean about it. Obviously he just wasn't expecting that answer.

Date: 04/14/14 6:32 PM

I know what I can do to help(it's a movie refrence from "Emperor's New Groove")! I'll turn him into a flee! A harmless little flee. And then I'll put that flee in a box, then I'll put that box into ANOTHER box, and then I'll mail the box to my self. And when it arrives AHHHAHAHAHA! I'LL SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!!!

Date: 04/14/14 4:51 PM

I AGREE IM MAD AT THIS!

Date: 04/14/14 11:49 AM

I am right with ya! :)
I am 15 and all the time people call me weird for liking tmnt. their are like Your 15! And Your a girl!! I have learned to not let it bother me. TEENS AND GIRLS LOVE TMNT!!! Deal with it world!

P.S. I know only two boy tmnt fans and six (not counting me) Female fans! :)
Your reader,
favturtld (I am back)(again)(so ya)

Date: 04/14/14 8:51 AM

agree!!well for that let me tell you about my school,girls playing football all the time,boys favorite color is pink,and me and 7 girls like tmnt

Date: 04/14/14 5:19 AM

I know right!Almost all of the people I know thinks I'm insane 'cause of my TMNT obsession!The only person I know who dont is my close pal,Rex,a TMNT fan as big as me.

Date: 04/13/14 9:46 PM

So agree. And BTW a girl who likes boy stuff is called a tomboy. So your a tomboy. But ya... It`s insane that people judge you on what you like!

GAMERG8RL OUT

Date: 04/13/14 4:48 PM

you are so right about this three out of four my favorite things is sonic,tmnt 12, and Dc nation so why would they judge a girl liking boy stuff that stuff makes me so mad

Date: 03/04/14 4:11 AM

the boys i my class watch my little pony. sorry, but thats a whole new level.

Date: 02/21/14 10:34 AM

you know, just don't listen to that person... at my school alot of people like tmnt. but not entriely.. even some people at diffrent ages, and countries!! i so obsessed with tmnt that i draw my tmnt oc for it!! so it doesn't matter that a boy or girl likes opposite things!!

Date: 02/20/14 6:54 PM

We had to write persuasive stories for writing and I based mine off the fact that girls CAN like TMNT

Date: 02/19/14 8:40 AM

I'm a girl and I like TMNT and also my best friend used to like TMNT as well.

Date: 02/19/14 7:25 AM

im just one of those people who couldn't care less what others think. if they think i'm crazy, well then good for them. they're not blind. seriously people, there are some things that are only for girls and only for boys, but this is certaintly not one of them. i have tmnt pics on my locker, inside and out, people always talk about it, good or bad.
but like i always say,
people have opinions, sometimes the same, sometimes different,
DEAL WITH IT!!

i totally, utterly, and completely agree.

micheleah / fan of fanfics