YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles » View Thread
(girls only) I have a secret and I need advice. HELP!

Date: 05/06/14 8:07 PM

Me: I have a crush on Mikey and I soooo need help. What if... What if he doesn't like me back? What if... something goes wrong? What if he gets wierded out? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! Can you gals help?

Thank You. Mikey can't know by the way...
THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!

~TMNTxZelda
AKA Tatertot

45 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/13/14 7:39 PM

It'll work out fine. If you want, I could tell him when you're ready, but until then, I had the same issue around Raph but if you just be yourself & take it easy around him and just try to be the closest and bestest friend ever you'll be fine!!! It worked for me
Kunoichi12 out!!!
#APRITELLO4EVER!!!!
#CAPRIL4NEVER!!!
#BEANOPTIMIST!!!

Date: 07/11/14 7:27 PM

I know what you mean i have a MAJOR crush on Leo. And i am 10 and he is 15. If it don't work out i will go for Raph...

Date: 06/25/14 11:56 PM

You should try to see what you have in come in, find some time to do stuff together and try to worm your way into her heart. I know what you're goin' through. I have an insanely huge crush on leo. hang in there

Date: 06/25/14 7:38 PM

its okay dude'et its normal ta feel dis way. the first step for me is friends when u have got to step two let me know

~tmntkid159

Date: 06/25/14 7:26 PM

I'm a BIG Mikey fan-girl so here is what I would do!
1. Stick up for him if Raph is mean.
2. Play video games with him!!!
3. Prank his brothers (AND RUN AWAY FAST!!)
4. One word.... Eat Pizza. Oh wait that's two...lol.
5.Just...Be yourself around him. He does not like people who lie about themselves.
BYE!!! ~Witchway
"BWAAAAAAH!"-Rabbids

Date: 06/25/14 6:25 PM

buy him a new skate board

Date: 06/25/14 6:20 PM

That is exactly what I think about Leo
Just dont worry about what he will think
And I dont think he'll be all that weirded out

Date: 06/25/14 3:04 PM

Me: that is easy even though i have a crush on Donnie,Leo,Mikey,and Raph I like them all the same. I know what your going through and I can help. Just hang out with him become close friends but, don't come on to strong... Also when you are really close friends ask him out just take control, remeber girls can ask guys out, I mean like I asked for a guys phone number and would've got it if, he wasn't grounded so ya.

Date: 06/25/14 11:49 AM

yeah

Date: 06/24/14 9:04 AM

Easy. You only need to do one thing! Bring an unusually large pizza, and BOOM, he's your love puppy!

Date: 06/23/14 2:29 PM

do what mikey whould do

Date: 06/22/14 10:05 PM

Im not a Mikey Fan but he is my second fav turtle so i'll try and help you out. If you spend one day with him and do all the stuff he likes to do, he will definitely like you a lot. That is my advice.

Date: 06/22/14 6:16 PM

I bet he would definitely love you!

Date: 06/22/14 1:43 PM

just tell him how you feel or the best way is to tell leo or Donnie not raph cause he would tell! sorry raphy... but let Donnie or leo ask mikey who he likes and if he says you then go as him out!

Date: 06/22/14 12:36 PM

Greg Cypes plays Mikey and p.s: I love him too so we have the same problem

Date: 06/22/14 11:19 AM

It's SO OK! I used to have a crush on Raph, but I've gotten over that stupid crush! Now Leo is my favorite turtle!

P.S. My cousin has a crush on Mikey!

Date: 06/22/14 10:41 AM

I feel you, dude (sorry, I call everyone a dude, regardless of gender). I personally don't have a crush on any of the turtles anymore, but I do, however, have a crush in real life. I'm positive he wouldn't like me back, but somehow that just doesn't stop me from liking him. So, we share a problem. My biggest advice would just be hanging put with him, just like friends. Maybe I'll give you an update as I go along. But for now, I can't do much.
Good luck!
~ Mutantgurl
*Nick please post this I pray, I will be eternally grateful

Date: 06/22/14 7:52 AM

This is just a normal part of life. My sister has a crush on Canada from "Hetalia".

Date: 06/22/14 1:20 AM

i like mikey to but... you can do what i do just have lots of tmnt dreams like i do make your own chars you and 3 other girl chars like i did and just make it so mikey is the one that likes you and you kinda do what you want with the dream like get new people mutants and what i did for extras... dragons from how to train your dragon! and also i made it so the guys had a bro that got taken by the krangg but is back and the girls have a sis and i am the twin XD you can do what ever you want but thats what i do

Date: 06/21/14 3:31 PM

listen their are actors playing the caracters not real live ninja turtles (Greg cipes) play as michelangelo (Rob paulsen) plays as donatello (Jason biggs) plays as leonardo (Sean asten) plays as ralphael.They just do the caracters voice.But if they were real DONATELLO would totally be my favorite!!!!Hes so awsome