YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles » View Thread
TOTALLY FAN-GIRLING!

Date: 06/10/14 7:31 PM

OK, so when "The Wrath of Tiger Claw" came out I totally was Fan girling at Leo being all like I WUV YOU KARAI! I still believe in Leorai!

To be honest, there not siblings. Splinter bought the turtles at a PET STORE not an adoption center! he just calls him his sons, because he thought he lost karai. BOOM BABY!

leogurl14 out
"I SUCSSESFULLY BEDAZZELED MY FACE! BLINK!"~Mabel

11 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/11/14 7:39 PM

Leoria

Date: 06/16/14 9:59 AM

IKR!! I'm still having a hard time choosing between Raphrai, and Leorai. I mean, I think Elsanardo is a good ship, but, they'll never meet each other..

Date: 06/15/14 10:10 PM

THAT IS HIS SISTER BUT HE WAS SAD
;(

Date: 06/15/14 7:19 PM

Simply the mutagen spilled on all of them!Or not!

Date: 06/15/14 5:57 PM

INCORRECT EMMANINJA! In the 2014 comic con, the producer person said that mutagen can mutate any LIVING thing together! The turtles were mutated on the ground. they couldn't mutate into the ground or air. the only thing they could mutate was with splinter. they only mutated with his living-ness.

leogurl14 out!
"GIRL YOU GOT ME AKIN' SO CRAY CRAY!"~Sev'ral times. (Gravity Falls)

Date: 06/13/14 8:08 PM

@ turtles01
[drops cupcake batter and bows]Teach me your ways, O wise and powerful one.
Pinkamina

Date: 06/13/14 7:47 PM

Get ready for a rant here. *takes a deep breath*
Splinter's DNA was the last thing to touch the boys, his blueprints created the turtles. The boys have three blood parents, oddly enough. There mother and father, then there's Splinter. So shipping Leorai would be Incest.. and plus, he doesn't have a thing for her any more from what I want to believe. ;A; I don't know, that's just my opinion. I see more of a sibling relationship.
The turtles are also biological brothers, they are from the same clutch of eggs, and also have the same parents. Also just my opinion. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings. ;___;

Date: 06/13/14 6:37 PM

and even if emmaninjas theory is incorrect (no offense; I agree), they may be from the same brood, since it is neither confirmed nor denied. does it really matter, though? they lived most of their life together considering each other brothers. they have the relationship of brothers, and that's what counts.

Date: 06/12/14 10:11 PM

Emmaninja has a point
To Emmaninja:
I never thought of that before

Date: 06/12/14 7:01 PM

They are siblings really. Spliter's DNA made the turtles what they are today. So...they are indeed siblings.