YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles » View Thread
I don't get the point of this episode! PLEASE HELP!

Date: 06/15/14 12:02 PM

If you saw The legend of Kurao Kabuto, you'd know what I'm talking about. I didn't understand the episode. Please explain the point!

-JAI3 OUT!!!
let's bring back invader zim!
learn more about it at nicktoons.com!

14 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 06/30/14 11:02 AM

The guy from the episode where Karai kinda teams up with the turtles but turns against them wants the helmet that shredder has and he hire someone to do it. it is just some episode they made to keep karai in the cell or whatever

Date: 06/28/14 8:55 PM

I just realized the point of it. It was to introduce the guys who would become Bebop and Rocksteady. Anton Zec and that Russian arms dealer.

Date: 06/27/14 8:00 PM

I think it was a filler episode. People use fillers when they're having trouble keeping up with deadlines. But if you really need an explanation of the episode thennn:
The Russian guy from season 1 episode 20 is collecting rare and expensive items through a thief named Anton Zeck and Russian guy wants Shredder's helmet because it's the last thing for his "collection" to be complete. So Zeck goes to USA, succeeds in taking helmet, but not getting away with it because the Turtles stopped him, then after a while of playing Keep Away with the villains, Leo takes the helmet back to Shredder to arrange an exchange. The helmet for Karai. They exchange, at the end of the episode the "Karai" turns out to be a bomb.

Date: 06/17/14 3:55 PM

I think its just another one of those episodes to keep us hanging on until the cliff hanger at the end of the season that we ALL know is coming.
~darkness~ (btw, sorry, my lizard dosen't wan't to work today. )

Date: 06/17/14 9:33 AM

I don't think there was a point. they just needed a situation to introduce bebop (was it him? I never caught his name). I think this episode could be called a filler

Date: 06/16/14 10:01 PM

so theres a guy who makes this guy (BEBOP!) steal shredder's helmet. the helmet is really old and shredder needs it and blah blah blah but somehow Leo ends up with it and tries to trade it for Karai but after they trade it turns out to be a bomb so technically its a failed attempt at rescuing Karai and a new character makes his debut (first appearance)

Date: 06/16/14 9:28 PM

Now I know what you're about. It didn't have too much of a purpose, but it was still great.

Date: 06/16/14 9:11 PM

Foot clan family bonding time!! :D And introducing a new character/ future mutant, and reintroducing an old one. Plus introducing the fact that Leo wants to rescue Karai. It actually did a lot of important stuff. Not to mention, sort of Shredder fight! Hope this explained a few points of this episode.

Date: 06/16/14 7:56 PM

Just rewatch it till u understand it

Date: 06/16/14 6:33 PM

I...think it was about the past and legend of Shredder's helmet? Maybe? Hey all I know is that it dragged on...

Date: 06/16/14 5:46 PM

I don't think there is a point. I mean I was mostly focused on the new Leo voice but there was no point on the episode that followed the story other than us learning the Legendary Kabuto. Also the worry Leo has been having for Karai being captured. I guess it was more of an out-of-bounds episode.
JAYDEN450

Date: 06/16/14 3:46 PM

I don't know what you are talking about.