YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles » View Thread
My thoughts on The legend of the kuro kabuto...

Date: 06/15/14 6:34 PM

It was...good. I laughed and got scared a few times. But...other wise...it had nothing much to it. Or the story had nothing to it I should say. I saw Bebop...And I was right...I don't like him. He is pretty annoying. And just like Newtralized...It dragged on. And I KNEW it wasn't going to be the real Karai under that bag! They HAD to have a good reason to put the bag on her head! And what happened to Baxter Fly's voice? I thought he was able to speak after his mutation but all I heard was BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ! Odd. Well I think this episode was alright but it isn't one of my favorites. I give it 7...Maybe 8 out of 10 stars Well that's about it! Tell me what you guys think of the new episode. Bye-bye!
   12 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 06/25/14 1:52 PM

I just found it too weird that the shredder would take off his helmet in this episode only. Did he just decide that he needed some air? It doesn't make any sense.

Date: 06/23/14 7:33 PM

Oh! I forgot to say another thing in this episode that I didn't like. When they pull off the bag and Karai turns out to be a bomb...It just explodes and that's it! The ending was rushed to much! I would think you would at lest see them fall on the ground and say something like "Oh no it was a bomb! Well don't worry Karai we will get you out... some day" I don't know! It just makes you think that the people who made the episode were to lazy to make a real good ending like "Uh...Well this is passing so I guess that's what we'l use" ...Really?

Date: 06/23/14 3:39 PM

Ya. I would give that episode maybe 5 or 6 stars. And I knew that the Karai was fake for 2 reasons: A: Shredder would never, and I repeat, NEVER give Karai back. And B: I saw the plot for Vengense is Mine which said they rescue Karai. So, I agree with you 100%!

Date: 06/22/14 7:54 AM

I got a reason why the bag was over the bomb's "head". Maybe Karai escaped, made the bomb and put the bag over it so Shredder thinks it's the real her. She may have also put a voice-chip somewhere on the bomb so it could say stuff like, "Let me go!" That's my reason.

Date: 06/21/14 8:32 PM

Yes I DO have to say the part where Tigerclaw and Rahzar were talking about eating fishface was pretty funny I will say that. LOL

Date: 06/20/14 12:24 AM

I was scared when the 3 Bros got crushed by the sign.
I still cant beleive that Leo left when his bros got crushed.If I were Leo I would stay until the came out from under the sign

Date: 06/18/14 1:09 AM

6 out of 10 Leos new voice dropped it by about 3 I like JB's voice better than DC's voice. oh well.

Date: 06/17/14 4:32 PM

I love every ep. of tmnt..no matter how stupid gross or weird it is! Thats my kind of Tv show! It has four guys in it..which I love. And ya Anton Zeck was amazing and he is actually kind of cute. *smirks* 1,000 stars!!

Date: 06/16/14 9:24 PM

I honestly really liked it. I didn't really find Anton that annoying. I give it 10 stars.

Date: 06/16/14 3:55 PM

@aris610, that thief most likely is going to turn into bebop

Anyways it wasn't my favorite episode. I miss Jason Biggs as Leo, thankfully he's probably coming back at some point. But if he doesn't then the new voice is going to take some getting used to. Also yeah that guy is very annoying! When Razar and Tigerclaw were talking about eating Xever (which I thought was hilarious!) I was thinking "hey while your at it can you eat Anton?" Also about the Karai dummy. First of all they brought her up way to fast to have gone down to the dungeon and second guys next time take the bag off her head BEFORE you run out of there!

Date: 06/15/14 10:20 PM

Bebop was there?

Date: 06/15/14 6:34 PM

It was...good. I laughed and got scared a few times. But...other wise...it had nothing much to it. Or the story had nothing to it I should say. I saw Bebop...And I was right...I don't like him. He is pretty annoying. And just like Newtralized...It dragged on. And I KNEW it wasn't going to be the real Karai under that bag! They HAD to have a good reason to put the bag on her head! And what happened to Baxter Fly's voice? I thought he was able to speak after his mutation but all I heard was BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ! Odd. Well I think this episode was alright but it isn't one of my favorites. I give it 7...Maybe 8 out of 10 stars Well that's about it! Tell me what you guys think of the new episode. Bye-bye!