YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles » View Thread
Great News You Guys!

Date: 06/21/14 5:39 PM

The show isn't gonna be renewed for a third season. It's gonna be renewed for a FOURTH season in 2015!

Now you can take this next part as good or bad news.

DON'T keep reading if you aren't ok with Seth Green voicing Leo on the show (I don't wanna spoil your good mood).

He's gonna keep voicing Leo until the end of the season 3. Jason Biggs is currently on paternity leave (if you didn't know that already).

Hoped this helped
Spyfly

25 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/28/14 10:17 PM

I thought Jason Biggs got fired. Whew! At least an awesome voice is gone for a good reason - Sid Biggs! I was just hoping that Nickelodean would keep Dominic Catrombone because he sounds more like Jason Biggs than Seth Green does. Oh well. Jason Biggs did an AWESOME job with Leonardo though.

Date: 07/03/14 12:26 PM

Actually Dominic Catrabome (the voice of Leo in the Video Game) is currently voicing Leo for the rest of Season 2. Seth Green will join the cast in Season 3.

BronySpongePenguin
When the new Nick comes, this will be my username.

Date: 07/01/14 7:39 PM

there is only one way to describe my happines ok i'm done

Date: 07/01/14 3:11 PM

DID U KNOW HE'S FROM WITHOUT A PADDLE

Date: 06/30/14 12:04 PM

I don't care about leo's voice whatever but thanlk you for telling me MICKEY WILL LIVE ON!!!! THA HELPED SOOO MUCH BECAUSE I AM SOO HAPY

Date: 06/30/14 1:05 AM

Ha sweet I didn't know he'd be taking a break. I love Seth Green's roles. So pumped.

Date: 06/29/14 1:26 PM

Can't wait till season 4 when JASON WILL B BACK!!! The show just wont be the same without him...

Date: 06/29/14 1:17 PM

Wait, he's coming BACK?!

Date: 06/29/14 12:18 PM

Mikey Like lol dudes! Mikey: "hey bro's whats up. ( throws a water Ballon at Ralps face)" Ralph:"I'm so gonna get you!" that was so funny can't wait to see more!
!!!

Date: 06/29/14 11:38 AM

A... a season... 4?! I... I... I LOVE YOU! WAAAAAA I'MA SO HAPPY! More mikey for me! I love him more then I have ever loved a TURTLE!! I am so HAPPY! I really don't like the new actor though... Me: I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH YOUR VOICE! Leo: Uhh, NO! Lier! Ok yea... Don't tell the guys! Me with a camera: Of course not! Now I need to go kiss Mikey! See ya! ~ Zoee2HIP! Boo ya! :)

Date: 06/28/14 11:12 PM

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!

Jason Biggs had a baby with his wife soooo... he will be out for a while. Don't worry. he will be back. for now it is Seth Green. *Claps*
Me: JASONNNN!!! COMEEEE BAAACCCKKK!!!
eh. when seth plays leo he sounds more... loose. Like less bossy. More fun and more... cool.

I tell the younger kids Leo has a sore throat. lol.

Date: 06/28/14 5:40 PM

Tkanks for the news but I don't appreciate that guy voicing Leo.Weird.

Date: 06/28/14 11:37 AM

I haven't seen much of season 2 yet in fact I just finished Target: April O'Neil.

But I'm glad Leo will get his old voice back.

Date: 06/27/14 5:06 PM

But Jason's coming back in season 4, rite?

Kunoichi12 out! :)

Date: 06/25/14 10:29 PM

I knew he was leaving

Date: 06/25/14 6:20 AM

at least he will be back soon

Date: 06/24/14 9:52 PM

Seth is doing OK voicing Leo, but it sounds like Leo chipped one of his katanas while fighting and the chip flew in his mouth and is stuck in his throat, so that is the story I've been telling my little cousin because, as most young children do, he believes it's real. And if Jason is reading this, good luck with your new kid, Jason!

Date: 06/24/14 4:52 PM

I heard that Jason quit...then I heard that he got fired. Im just gonna say he quit cuz that sounds a little better to me.

Date: 06/22/14 9:57 PM

well honestly I coulden't even tell it wasn't Jason so I'm
just gona go with the flow yawn I'm getten tired

Date: 06/22/14 7:44 PM

I heard on here that Biggs' wife had a baby.