YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » The Legend Of Korra » View Thread
Bending class

Date: 02/09/14 12:00 PM

Okay, the last one I made was cool and everything but I want to start over. I will have four-seven teachers.If you would like to teach then fill out this form. Also, I am dating now! Yeah, a new avatar romance.

Student form:
Name:
Bending:
Personality:
Style:

Teacher`s form:
Name:
Bending:
Style:
Personality:
When you can help:
*Thank you for your time, also, on Feb. 12,2014 We will start class.* -Avatar Ashley

99 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/21/14 12:48 PM

Okay so I made a new kind of water bending resently and wanted to show it to you all. Its a mix of Air and waterbending really. So What happend was I was swimming and I almost drowned and then I waved my hands around and a bubble of fresh air atached itself to my face. If anyone wants to try be careful.... Just think of breathing and calm down, move your hands to make a circle in the water, now try to pull the air from above and trap it in a bubble of water. Then attach the bubble of water to your face. ~Avatar Ashley

Date: 07/12/14 10:56 PM

Name: Taylor
Bending: Earth
Personality: Brave, Shy, Funny and Protecter
Style: Slick and Fancy

Date: 07/12/14 6:28 PM

student form
name Paumla
bending air energy water spout
personalty strong willed impainet spiritual
style get done as soon as posibal so I can play

Date: 07/09/14 2:51 PM

Thank you for signing up anime1243 and creepy101! Also, you can start learning and teaching today! ~Avatar Ashley

Date: 07/08/14 9:41 PM

student form
Jordan-Chan
fire and earth
bad, daredevil, cool
tomboyish

teacher form
Ms.miyako
earth
dresses that can burn without hurting her
sweet.calm.strong
make hot water when her shower doesn't work

Date: 07/08/14 7:08 PM

Student form:
Name: Nuclear
Bending: water bender
Personality: though seeming shy at first, one you get to know her she is loud,sarcastic, creative,and a big joker. One of her flaws, though, is that she is childish.
Style: she is fast and likes to do her best on thins as quick as possible and puts her all in to everything!

Date: 07/07/14 11:45 PM

Thank you for signing up for my class`s! I am a real busy avatar keeping peace and balance in the world!
Thank you for your support! ~avatar ashley

Date: 07/03/14 4:46 PM

Student Form:
Name: Serinna
Bending: Water Bender
Personality: Good Girl, Smart, Beautiful
Style: purple and teal hoodies with fur and Teal skirt

Date: 07/02/14 11:13 PM

Student form:
Name: Yui
Bending: Water
Personality: Sarcastic, and funny, and is rarely seen frowning. Except when you make her mad. AND THEN YOU DON'T WANT TO BE IN THE UNIVERSE AS HER.
Style: Likes to get things done as quick as possible, strategy is the #1 thing to her.
OH MY , I'M SO PROUD OF HER

Date: 07/01/14 1:21 PM

Well omgcats I will do it on another one. There are some students and some others that can sub-bend. I welsome all feed back as good feed back! I will make a list of sub-bending skills and wood bending is a actully skill! its rare and hard to master. Thank you for your comment. Even negitive coments can teach a lesson. ~Avatar Ash

Date: 06/30/14 8:18 AM

and how exactly did you plan on making this work? were you going to make another topic and teach there? because it takes a while for a post to go through. and how would teachers be able to help?

Date: 06/29/14 10:57 PM

Hi everyone! Avatar ash here! My computer is now fixed and I can now spend my time teach you all! I welcome all teachers and students into my class! Lava bending is a bending skill fire benders and earth benders can learn! It is exstreamly advance and hard to learn skill... but dont be mad because air benders and water benders can bend snow! Thats right!! I will teach them starting tommrow! Sorry for the spelling error I am sleepy. I call these bending skills Sub-bending. which is pretty much a mix between two bendings. Thank you for all the love and support! P.S. I am now 14! ~avatar Ash :D

Date: 06/28/14 8:08 PM

Student form:
Name:arson
Bending:Fire!!!
style:like uncle iroh except with a little bit of aang and toph.
personality: serius,smart,brave,resourceful,and "thinks before he acts".

Date: 06/27/14 10:33 PM

Student form:

Name: Rayrik

Bending: Water

Style: Duan Quan or Short-ranged boxing; a short ranged style mainly for combat

Personality: Quick-thinking, kind, wise, funny, honest, confident, creative, and positive

Date: 06/27/14 6:09 PM

Student form:

Name:
Sakaru (Also known as Sakaru the Wolf, or Inferno)
Bending:
Fire
Personality:
Comedic and sarcastic, but can be serious when required, kind, wise, and fierce.
Style: Fierce and quick

Date: 06/25/14 4:57 PM

Student form:
Name: Akito
Bending:Fire Bending
Personality:Bold, Born Leader, Kinda Scary....
Style: Similar to Zuko or Azula

Date: 06/23/14 10:19 AM

Student form:
Name:Rafi
Bending:Fire
Personality:Wise,Calm,Smart
Style:Like Bolin

Date: 06/21/14 8:43 PM

Student Form:

Name:Aisha
Bending: Airbender
Personality: Funny, Outgoing
Style: Forceful ,Gentle

Date: 06/21/14 7:32 PM

Student_Form:

Name: Maxooze

Bending: Fire_Bending

Personality: Rule_Follower

Style: Steathy

Date: 06/20/14 11:54 AM

My name is Victor. I am a good guy, but at some times hot-headed and naive. I bend fire and a little bit of lightning. I also like to start out battles with a flaming fist.

-Victor