YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » The Legend Of Korra » View Thread
Bending class

Date: 02/09/14 12:00 PM

Okay, the last one I made was cool and everything but I want to start over. I will have four-seven teachers.If you would like to teach then fill out this form. Also, I am dating now! Yeah, a new avatar romance.

Student form:
Name:
Bending:
Personality:
Style:

Teacher`s form:
Name:
Bending:
Style:
Personality:
When you can help:
*Thank you for your time, also, on Feb. 12,2014 We will start class.* -Avatar Ashley

99 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 06/19/14 9:30 PM

Hello. My false name is Kayla. I am a student of fire, earth, water, and air. I am a tough as a rock. I am as quiet as the wind. I flow like water in the river. I am dangerous as the burning fire. I am the Avatar. My friends think I am brave, stubborn, and most of all reckless.

~Kayla

Date: 06/19/14 9:17 PM

Name: Zayico
Bending:Fire
Personality: fun jumpy has mood swings
Style: Much like Azula's

Date: 06/19/14 11:43 AM

Hi I'm Layla, an earth bender. I would like to be a student I have a very bold, but kind personality. ( I don't see what you mean by style , I'll try though) I am very picky with my earth bending, but it makes a huge difference. It's much stronger too. I would also like to learn how to metal bend.

-Layla

Date: 05/20/14 9:56 PM

Hello my name is Katheerin but you can call me Kat.
I would like to be an earthbending teach, I also bend metal, sand and I am practicing to see if I can do lava, turns out, it is possible.
I am a kind, responsible, caring 112 year old, I am not Aang.
It would be an honor if you would let me teach some students, OH! And I can teach them to play Pai Sho :)

Date: 05/09/14 8:51 AM

Hello everyone! I will be out for a while and will post some more stuff in June. I hope that all the teachers can fill in while I`m gone! Thank you all! ~Avatar Ash

Date: 05/06/14 8:35 AM

Okay so I am going to let the teachers start the class. Please make sure you can teach/attend the class. I hope that when summer comes everyone can practive more bending!
Water Bending:
Tunnel: (Like in the TV show)
Go to a body of water (a Diving zone). Take a deep breath and let your chi flow. Bring your arms up to your chest and above your head in a wave motion. Make a circle with your arms like you would a water ball, then you are going to push this ball agenst the water. It will make a long or short tunnel. It really depends on how well and how long you want it. ~Avatar Ash

Date: 04/24/14 8:29 AM

I welcome all students and teachers to my class`s. I am honored that you give me you time and that I can teach you all! I do not have a metal benging teacher yet so that would be amazing! ~Avatar Ashley

Date: 04/22/14 8:02 AM

Oh my I'm soooo sorry I didn't came back for my first lesson! I'm Jane, the earthbending teacher but I see that now there is a new one...I'm really sorry! Can I do something too? Like, metalbending?

Date: 04/21/14 8:33 AM

Okay, I know I have been gone for a while but I am back now! Who`s ready to start the lessons? Anyone? Okay lets get started! I do need another teach though.

Date: 04/08/14 8:10 AM

I welcome all students and masters to my school! Feel free to help anyone in need! I will be away for these last weeks of April because I am taking the test at my school.
Thank you!!! -Avatar Ashley

Date: 04/07/14 2:47 PM

form: quake name:lari bending earth style: hung gar personality:meditate on the earth imagine your chi filling up all parts of your body the open your eyes and stomp your foot on the ground projecting your chi into the ground and something should shake

Date: 04/07/14 11:21 AM

Welcome abord fluffy4u!

Date: 04/05/14 12:10 PM

Hey, is it too late for one more teacher? I'm friends with Pachetu, and she told me about this. I'm really good at earthbending, and, I mean you no offense, you don't mention it much anymore. OH, and I can help out Tuesday to Saturday! And BTW, my ACTUAL name is Lauren.

Date: 04/04/14 2:26 PM

Everything I have told you all is true! Yes, vatuu wants to throw the world in to chaos but we both have to learn to bend all the elements too! So for now were working together. -Avatar Ashley

Date: 04/04/14 8:43 AM

Me and the dark avatar have a truce for now. So yeah, also... This is proof!

Date: 04/03/14 7:00 PM

Yeah, that'd make you and ash enemies!!

Date: 04/03/14 3:30 PM

Whoa dark avatar? Wouldn't vaatu be like trying to get you top throw the world into Chaos?

Date: 04/03/14 9:16 AM

hey remember me the dark avatar katie? i can help you with earth bending 0

Date: 04/03/14 8:22 AM

Water Bending:
Whirlpool: Pretty easy technique after you have finished the aboves techniques. What I want you to do is fuse your chi with the water and then visualize the chi spinning around, around, around, around. A mini whirlpool should pop up in the water. Simple and easy. Practice this, Lifting Water, and the Push and Pull technique for a two weeks before moving on.

Bubble:
Pretty hard technique to do at first, but easy after you have done it once. All you do is lift some water like it says below, and then visualize the water coming up detaching from the rest of the water. Then pull the water up with one hand and put the water into a shape of a bubble in between your hands. After you've finished this technique you don't have to practice Lifting water or the push and pull technique anymore. After about a day you can start on the next technique, Streaming the water.

Date: 03/31/14 9:21 AM

I am glad to be related to you to! Okay so sometime today I will post some bending moves! -Avatar Ashley