YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » The Legend Of Korra » View Thread
ZUKO & MAI

Date: 05/13/14 4:54 PM

We all know that Zuko has a daughter, right? But who is the mother.....................???? It SHOULD be Mai, but they broke up in the comics. So what do you guys think about Mai & Zuko in Legend of Korra? I hope we get a flashback or somethingg sigh. tell me what you think

Sasoriza uwu

17 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 06/23/14 6:22 PM

it should b Mai and i would like to see some flashbacks!!!!

Date: 06/15/14 6:41 PM

Gross

Date: 06/08/14 8:43 AM

COUGH....COUGH....ZUTARA....COUGH....

Date: 06/05/14 11:42 PM

to: sturmdegen
NO PROBLEM! HAPPY TO HELP! :)

Date: 06/04/14 6:43 PM

TO: immawizzrd
Hey, thanks for setting me straight! i wasn't focusing on the big picture there. glad you said something, thank you!

Date: 06/03/14 8:53 PM

TO: sturmgeden
keep dreamin bout tokka. it didn't happen. IT'S LOGIC!
first of all: IF sokka was the father then aang and katara would be the uncle and aunt of lin.
second of all: lin and tenzin would be cousins.
third of all: tenzin and lin dated.... so.... ya no..... yeah.
kk u welcome DON'T HATE ME.

Date: 05/30/14 10:07 AM

Meh... ._.

Date: 05/28/14 9:13 PM

To: Sasoriza uwu
Flash backs would be supper nice!!!! I think full epsoides of Zuko?s life after the war would be even better. I still think the creators should add another book on to ATLA, explaining how Zuko and Aang restore the world and its inhabitants. I like knowing, set in stone. Not wondering, and maybes.

Date: 05/28/14 9:08 PM

To: sturmdegen
I agree with you on the Sokka and Toph situations in ATLA. I noticed it too. But then that would make Sokka a jerk for leaving Toph and Lynn. I pictured Sokka more of a family man. Who knows Sokka may not be a jerk. He could have been torn away from Toph and sucked up into the moon for all we know.

Date: 05/28/14 9:01 PM

To: Merechan
I completely agree with you!!! Opposites attract and Zuko and Mai are way too similar. Plus if you really think about it, how would Mai be as a ruling icon for a semi depressed and battered nation? And with her ?I don?t care? attitude would she be the appropriate choice for the mother role of future rulers of the Fire Nation. Mai is an ok character; however she has no defining moments. I think she was a sheltered child and needs to experience LIFE. I believe that truly defines your characteristics and beliefs. Aka ?Becoming an ADULT?.

Date: 05/20/14 9:47 PM

I hope not Suki, as I very strongly ship her with Sokka. However that may be the way they want to go. I really want Mai and Zuko to get back together, but I don't think it's happening. So, maybe Suki.

Date: 05/20/14 5:36 PM

the way suki has been talking in the last few comics has been leaning toward her liking zuko, obviously. I think that she will be the mother of zuko's child(ren) (if there are more). Also, i am thinking that sokka will be lin's father. Look back at the ATLA episodes "The Serpent's Pass" and "Sokka's Master" and watch toph closely to get a few clues.

Date: 05/20/14 12:49 PM

That is a good question! My guess is Suki, because she seems to like him very much.

Date: 05/16/14 9:02 PM

Oh jeez, I hope they didn't stay together. Maybe I'd feel differently if I went back and watched AtLA again, but Mai always struck me as an incredibly boring character (since her only defining characteristic was that she literally did not care about anything) and their interactions were terribly awkward. And they never seemed to make each other happy, they just kind of hated the world together. I feel like Zuko needs someone kinder to balance him out?

Date: 05/13/14 9:19 PM

i really have no idea what is going to happen in the next season of LOK (legend of korra) but i hope there is going to be more stuff about zuko and mai! :)