YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » The Legend Of Korra » View Thread
Question:WHEN DOES BOOK THREE COME OUT?

Date: 06/10/14 9:19 PM

It feels like forever since book 2 ended I really want to know exactly when it comes out people say its coming out this month but when exactly
   12 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/01/14 4:57 PM

@waddles78,
Does that also apply to Canada? Now it's July and book 3 still hasn't come out here.

Date: 06/25/14 1:57 PM

it comes out june 27

Date: 06/16/14 12:14 AM

OMG LOL I JUST REALIZED THAT THERE WAS A BOOK THREE TODAY
I was hyperventilating when I went on the wiki and saw that the trailer had been released! I hope it comes soon!! Can't wait!!

Date: 06/13/14 9:53 AM

I think book 3 will come out in summer or early fall. I think I know one of the characters who is zuko because I saw him with his scare. but what is book 3 about?

Date: 06/12/14 3:14 PM

I just saw the trailer it was awesome ok everyone is all excited because Spanish nick accidently posted the first 4 episodes and I was like yeah but I couldn't find it but you know I cant wait till the official date comes out I LOVE LOK

Date: 06/12/14 8:52 AM

to add to my earlier post, i just want to say that i saw a trailer in English today (you must have seen it on the LOK home page), and it looks like its going to be MUCH better.
LETS GO

Date: 06/12/14 8:12 AM

hmm..i think sometime at August or September

Date: 06/11/14 9:39 PM

Now I do not know any of this for certain, but I am guessing book 3 will air in September. This is based on how book 2 aired. Didn't we get the first book 2 trailer around this time last year?

Date: 06/11/14 6:52 PM

The 21st century. XD. SOON.

Date: 06/11/14 3:28 PM

It really hasn't been TOO long since Book 2, but Book 3 is rolling around. Everyone says its coming out this month, but i dont think thats a very good guess. It may come out this month, but most likely it will be mid- to late-summer, because as far as i know, there has been NO official release date. If it hasnt been given by now, i think that a release this month is pretty unlikely. still, cant wait for the return I saw a trailer for the next Book that was in Dutch, and it looked exciting! This post went on a little too long, but i had a lot to say
LETS GO!!