YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » The Legend Of Korra » View Thread
CLICK HERE NOW! (T-T) (T_T)

Date: 06/16/14 12:39 AM

I have some good news and some bad news.

(Good) Eska and Desna now rule the Northern Water Tribe.
(Bad, well for me) Asami and Mako have moved on and forgotten about their past breakup.
(Good) Toph is NOT confirmed deceased. Somebody said she went out to reach for enlightment.
(Good) Opal is Bolin's love interest! (She's also an airbender, and Korra is teaching her the basics on airbending.)

More to come soon!

12 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 06/23/14 6:21 PM

1. YAY MY COUSIN MELON LORD (Toph) IS ALIVE!! ALIVE!! ALIVE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2. Hmmm..... Opal. Bolin's new love interest. Hmmm....
Should I (or do I) start shipping BOpal? (Just a shipping name I came up with. NOT sure it will catch on.)

-immawizzrd

Date: 06/23/14 6:07 PM

I thought Makorra would last longer. But think about this:
1. The avatar only falls in love once.
2. Asami and Mako are a bit iffy, their relationship is unstable to me.
3. No one knows for sure.
So to all makorra fans: HAVE FAITH IN MAKORRA!
And to all Masami fans: Good luck because idk.
NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE! im just a makorra fan.

Date: 06/23/14 5:46 PM

Toph is alive, this is soooooooooooooooo awesome, she could teach Bolin and Korra how to metal bend, that would be cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 06/23/14 3:06 PM

Toph? Alive? YAY YAY YAY YAY

Musaroxy

Date: 06/21/14 9:09 AM

@Guys GUYS, GUYS, GUYS, GUYS!!!!!!!! LOK IS COMING ON FRIDAY AT 7 PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DD Go check their page and you'll see. :DD

~*:.:.:.:PeachyOreo~*.:.:.: (Who also likes lemon oreos )

Yesterday was Stop Cyberbulling day. Be nice online!

#Cyberbullying
#CyberSmile
#BeNice

Date: 06/20/14 1:47 PM

@swampfish True. Very true. I kinda like the romance in LOK, but I feel like the whole romance thing is ruining the show.

~*:.:.:.PeachyOreo.:.:.:*~ (Who Also Likes Lemon Oreos )

Date: 06/19/14 6:10 PM

Lol why did asami move on with mako i though he liked
korra ._.

Date: 06/19/14 3:24 PM

Truthfully, I will be relieved if the show's love triangles and romance are gone. I enjoyed the romance in Avatar: The Last Airbender because it was very quiet and uneventful, but in Legend of Korra, I felt that the focus on love and relationships was excessive. I hope that Book 3 will contain more substance with the plot and different concepts, and based on the trailer, it seems promising with an interesting cast of villains.

Date: 06/18/14 8:44 PM

@PeachyOreo There will be no more romance for Legend of Korra. Consult Bryan's Tumblr account.
-pancake161/AgentIparis

Date: 06/17/14 10:46 PM

Wait, I thought you shipped Makorra? So how is Asami and Mako's move on bad? It's actually good news for me...

~*Alliesse~<3

Date: 06/16/14 8:56 PM

What's wrong with Asami and Mako moving on? :/

Anyway, overall I'm pretty excited for Book 3. There's a lot of new characters and relationships. (Such as Bolin and Opal. There's also Kai and Jinora, but it seems like they are just friends.)

*Glimms*