YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » You Gotta See This » View Thread
Who misses this?!?

Date: 12/22/13 3:49 AM

I know I miss this and tell me down below. ( P.S. Who thinks Awesomeness TV replaced You Gotta See This )

im4c wuz here

13 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 03/29/14 2:21 PM

Hi there! I am happy 2 say that on my TV guide I saw on Nicktoons that it is coming back this Monday evening! Now, I forget what times it will b on, but I promise u, it will b on!!!! Yay!! But I also think You Gotta See This & Awesomeness TV r gr8 shows, so maybe Awesomeness TV will now b on Nick & You Gotta See This on Nicktoons??? Or maybe they cancelled Awesomeness b/c I haven't seen it on in months! (Awesomeness tv I mean) Anyway, I'll get back to u on You Gotta See This b/c I saw it on my own TV guide so it must b true!!! I guess it's a KCA miracle!!! LOL!!!

Yours truly,
May aka Summer Sunflake

Date: 03/04/14 10:59 PM

yeah even tho i haven't seen it in my whole entire life i think you gotta see this was better and yes i think lameness tv replaced it.

samrules31

Date: 03/03/14 6:35 PM

Agree

Date: 02/28/14 3:25 PM

I really miss this show. Awesomeness TV is good but I liked You gotta see this better. I think they were funnier! *

Date: 02/24/14 4:38 PM

I do I loved that show do you agree

Date: 02/20/14 7:20 PM

I miss this show but I really like Awesomeness TV. Awesomeness TV has my favorite TV host.

Date: 02/03/14 3:44 PM

AWESOMENESS TV IS ANNOYING!! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS WAS WAAAY BETTER! !

Date: 01/28/14 3:14 PM

You Gotta See This was a lot better than Awesomeness TV.

-LS12

Date: 01/24/14 3:56 PM

come on nick bring this show back because one direction is on there most of the time

Date: 01/12/14 2:58 PM

Awesomeness tv isnt funny or awesome you gotta see this was basically ridiculousness for kids nick is starting to decline in quality even more to the limits now. IM MEAN SERIOUSLY NICK WHATS WRONG WITH GOOD TV.

Date: 01/11/14 6:14 PM

I think they replaced Awsomeness TV with You've Gotta See This. You Gotta See this is so much better!

Date: 01/03/14 1:08 PM

my daddy misses a lot