YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Deadtime Stories » View Thread
do you ever feel like somones whaching u????

Date: 10/29/13 5:23 PM

once and I while I feel like someone is watching me do you get that feeling????
   92 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 09/18/14 12:11 PM

All the time!Agree with Cupcake but also someone else.At night,when I go to sleep I see something white Probably my computer but I still... The only time I don't feel like I'm beeing watched is when I'm in school...

Date: 09/13/14 10:12 PM

Yes, but remember even if there really is something... God is here to protect us. He is bigger than anything. <3

Date: 08/26/14 7:01 PM

Yes. Every night when I can't sleep, I hear something creak...AND I keep seeing a jump-scare pop-up in my head. It's like I'm playing a memory back when there was a jump-scare...or watching a scary video. OMG WHAT IS GOING ON???!!! PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME!!!

Date: 08/26/14 3:00 PM

whenever u guys watch deadtime stories do u ever scream at the end??i do and i run fast really fast and yes i do feel like somebody is watching me!!!my two sisters scream too do u guys scream too!!!btw i love deadtime stories!!!

Date: 08/21/14 4:38 PM

*sings* I always feel like.. Somebodys watching mee... and i got no privacy. WHOA-OH!

It's by Michael Jackson.

Date: 08/13/14 4:58 PM

yes it is very scary!

Date: 08/11/14 7:53 PM

yes i do
I feel like someone is touching me
I hear voices
I see people

Date: 07/24/14 10:29 PM

WARNING: The Following Story Can Keep You Up
I walked home from school, just a normal day, then I realized that I dropped my backpack, then I looked up in the tree and saw a scary lady holding it. And when I got home, I saw my brother walking up to me with red eyes and a wrinkled face and then.. AHH! He jumped on to me and tried to make me a twin of him! Then I ran and ran and slept over at my friend's house.
NOTE: The Following Message Was FAKE, But Can Happen To Certain People

Date: 07/18/14 3:00 PM

Help me. I was sleeping over at my Aunt's house but I turned off the light's and saw shadow's walking through the room even though my Aunt was sleeping and my grandma was sitting and I was just standing, and a lady just popped up looking at my Aunt. Then there was light and they vanished.

Date: 07/16/14 3:31 PM

OMG YES! finally SOMEONE believes me one night i was watching it and i heard footsteps i went upstairs BUT NO ONE WAS THERE! HELP!

Date: 07/14/14 9:29 PM

Yes when I'm alone. When I'm in bed I hear a sound it's like a ghost is watching me. Another time I was in bed and I was talking to my toys then I heard someone laughing I was so freaked out. 2 days ago I heard Loki meow and then I saw Loki and Angus outside and I got creeped out then I felt something on my head and I think it was my cat's ghost. Okay... she's on my head again....I can feel it......SO CREEPY!!!!
mmeowkitty

Date: 07/07/14 4:05 PM

Yes I do feel like someone or something is watching me!! I always have a feeling when ever im alone

Date: 07/05/14 5:21 PM

i always have that feeling i always turn around and see a dark shaowy figrore looking at me oh no there is something in the oven rataling and and something is watching me from outside kari9555 out

Date: 06/30/14 12:51 PM

yes I always feel like someone is watching but I know the r watching over me so I'm fine

Date: 06/28/14 1:15 PM

Yeah! Whenever I am home alone I feel like I'm not alone. I always see shadows while running up the stairs or looking in the mirror! But I do know god is watching me always.

Date: 06/28/14 9:52 AM

yes a lot

Date: 06/27/14 7:08 PM

@Carly2006
OMG! I'm only 9 too!

Date: 06/21/14 12:02 PM

yes I do

Date: 06/13/14 7:49 PM

YEAH i agree something is watching me sometimes like every night i get up out of my bed and go to the couch (do not ask why)and last night i had a feeling something or someone was watching me. and i had a weird vision thing of my street and a dark figure floating down it.then i shivered and layed down on the couch and turned the tv on and it did not help that the ufo ailein channel was on.so i freeked out and put on spongebob

Date: 06/03/14 3:09 PM

" people" don't watch u you only get the feeling if you actualy see them