YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Deadtime Stories » View Thread
DON'T CLICK IT YOU WILL BE TOO SCARED!!!

Date: 03/11/14 4:46 PM

Okay,you want to hear my scary story,don't be too scared.
I woke up in the morning all tired and hungery,so I went to the kitchen to get some cereal-BUT WAIT.I saw something so so scary,so scary that I couldn't eat my cereal it-it-THE MILK INPIRED!!!!!I cried inside my heart,"How can I eat my favorite cereal now!!!!!"
So,were you scared?Tell me how you felt,and try to tell me your very scary story and see if I got more scared then my very sad and scary story.OH and one more thing,If I reach 100 post,EVERYONE WILL GET A BUDDY REQUEST!no scam,I promise.
   53 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 06/03/14 3:04 PM

Not scary but awsome story

Date: 05/24/14 10:23 AM

ONE NIGHT I WOKE UP I WAS HUNGRY. AND SO I GOT UP AND LOOKED OUT MY DOOR. I THOUGHT I SAW SOMETHING FLOAT IN THE AIR. I QUICKLY DUCKED UNDER MY COVERS AND WENT TO SLEEP

Date: 05/19/14 12:12 AM

not scary. if it's expired just dump the milk out into your sink, then rinse the sink and jug out. And ask your mom to get more.

Date: 05/15/14 5:00 PM

1-10 scale: 3

My Story:

Once in a far away land called Wonderland, their were once Zombies. The zombies came up beneath the dungeon and ate the Chesire Cat's Parents, two years later, Chesire Cat was dead. Nobody dares to go to Zombie Wonderland ever ever ever again. The END!!!!!!! :-O

Date: 05/15/14 3:00 PM

I don`t think scare.

Date: 05/10/14 7:28 PM

one dark and stormy morning a fisherman reached for his bait and realized his fishingpole was gone he turned and saw a person with the EXACT same pole it even had to dean me fishin machine he knew it was his so he paddled and still saw the man as he got closer he realized it was his reflection and wondered where his pole was he had it then he heard a horrifieing shriek someone else lost theres he said you are sitting on it

Date: 05/10/14 12:09 PM

One day when I was in my old hotel,I was ready to get in the shower. When I got in,I felt something on my back. It felt like someone was tightening my back. When I turned around,no one was there! CREEPY!!!

sky716 saying: "Out!" (Bye)

Date: 05/07/14 7:34 AM

NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO,NOT THE MILK!
How could this have happened!?
OMG I feel so bad for u trust me i know how u feel!
WAIT I HOPE MY MILK IS NOT ISPIRED,I BETTER GO CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 04/27/14 7:39 AM

i think you are just fine

Date: 04/25/14 3:24 PM

One morning I woke up with a spider on my face . When I called for my mom the spider was in my mouth. Then I saw something white and gloomy in the distance. Then I knew what it was it was a ghost! My mom heard me this time but, when she came to my room the door was locked!

Date: 04/18/14 3:14 PM

sad but knot scary

Date: 04/17/14 5:32 PM

not scary

Date: 04/13/14 11:11 AM

Well one day I was at my friend's house it was kind of late and she was telling me that a hotel was built under her house and one day there was a fire, the construction people had to tear it down then built a new house which is her house. After she was done telling me the story we went to bed but 5 minutes later we woke up to a creaking hallway. We got up an checked the hallway and there was nothing there! I was so scared!

Date: 04/12/14 4:25 PM

i was not scared

Date: 04/07/14 10:55 PM

My scary story is about when I was a little girl Me and my dad moved into a house far out into the country little did we know it was haunted by a huge family... the people that tore down the house built another one in the same place the other one was so the ghost was living in my house they would cook food, talk, and yell! I was so freaked out!!!

Date: 04/06/14 5:17 AM

My scary story:
I went to the kitchen and heard a knock then I went out then heard another knock. My BFF says its the ghost of the chair 'cause that chair rocks with no one on it(just the wind but the knock???? IDK...)

Date: 03/31/14 8:50 PM

MY SCARY STORIE IS ABOUT TWO SPIRITS AT MY DADS HOUSE.SO ONE NIGHT WHEN EVERYONE WAS GETTING READY FOR BED MY LITTLE SISTER PUT MY STEP BABY BROTHER BOOKBAG IN THE DARK CLOSET.THEN SOMEONE THREW THE BOOKBAG ON MY STEP COUSINS BED.THE NEXT DAY MY STEP FAMILY MY SISTER AND I WAS GETTING READY FOR CHURCH WHEN WE CAME BACK FROM CHURCH THERE WAS A BODDLE OF CONDITIONER AND SHAMPOO ON A STOOL THEN SOMEBODY SMAKED IT ON THE FLOOR.I CALLED IT A SMACK BECAUSE I HEARD THE SMAK BEFORE IT FELL TO THE GROUND.I TOLLED MY STEP MOM AND REAL DAD AND THEY SAID THAT THE SUPER GRANDPARENTS DIED IN THAT HOUSE.AND THEN THEY SAIDTHE SPIRITS LIVED IN THAT HOUSE SINCE THEY DIED.THAT IS MY REAL SCARY STORY.

Date: 03/31/14 8:32 PM

I THINK THIS IS NOT SCARY.I THINK THAT BECAUSE
SOMEONE ELSE WILL NOT BE AFRAID OF THAT LITTLE THING.AND THE LITTLE THING IS THE NARRATOR IS AFRAID THAT HIS/HER MILK IS EXSPIRED.IF THATS THE CASE SOMEONE WILL EAT SOMETHING ELSE IF THEY CANT EAT THEIR CEREAL.I THINK ITS FUNNY.THE EXPLANATION IS THE SAME ABOVE.

Date: 03/30/14 12:01 PM

my scary storie is when i need get my hair done this boy showed me a scary movie and he was jason and he stabed a man on his side head and i did cry was that scary

Date: 03/29/14 4:48 PM

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha.
Very funny!
megi12345
I love cats!