YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Deadtime Stories » View Thread
Do You Feel Like A Spirit's With You?

Date: 07/28/14 1:45 PM

Do you feel like someones always with you? Because I was in the pool and it was only three feet or four but then it turned five feet. And I can't reach five feet cause I'm not even eighteen. Tell me in the comment section below! Please tell me your story! Sorry if I copied the post "Do you ever feel someones watching you?" and please send me a buddy request along if you comment.
   5 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 10/13/14 8:21 PM

i always feel like the spirits of all of my ancestors are right next to me at all times
and i went on to a website to find my ancestry and apparently my great great great great great great grandmother was a witch and ever since i found that out i've never felt alone even if i wanted to be...i never was...

Date: 09/19/14 9:06 AM

@Pika418
Sounds creepy
I feel like someone watches me too.At night once I heard how someting falls from my table...And once I heard a wisper ''don't'' I freaked out

GameWolf

Date: 09/14/14 4:12 PM

Yes! I was playing Ouija Board with my sister and we kept contacting a spirit named Amni. I tried playing it with my friend and we still got Amni. He said that I belong to him and he's protecting me. But we stopped using it. He said someone would get injured that we don't know and we just stopped. Is he really protecting me? Or is it all a lie?

Date: 08/26/14 7:14 PM

Yes. I feel like one my friend's cat, Ash, is with me...and my Aunt too. Weirdest thing EVER!!!