Purple Girl: open
Gold Boy: open
   63 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/15/14 8:51 AM

I have some ideas for episode 15's story. Coming by 9/3/14

Date: 06/22/14 1:37 PM

Part 3.
The rangers say, "Final Strike! HYA!!!!!" Zaxrad says, "NOOOO! How can this be! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The attack ship and Zaxrad's ship gets destroyed. The rangers yell out, "We did it! Yay!" The rangers go to their hideout. Their mentor Scarcket and the assistant (I forgot his name) tell the rangers, it is not over yet. There is an attack that is going all the way to the depths of earth. The rangers say, "Wha?" Cristian, Lucus, Nico, A.J, Ella, Dawn, and Hailey say, "Let's do this thing!" To be continued.

Date: 06/22/14 1:31 PM

2 days early for part 2 of episode 39's story.
When the attack ships attack the city, Lucas yells out, "What are they? Cristian says, "No idea. But right now, we have to take on Zaxrad!" Zaxrad says, "Hmph. You can't stop me!" He grows even without a defeat. Dawn, Cristian, and Hailey yell, How did he do that!!!!!!???" Then Ella says, "We have to combine the megazord!" The rangers call their zords. Then they say, Combine!" Super S.C.D Great! Ready!" Zaxrad defeats the megazord." The ranger's megazord falls to the ground. Everyone says, "WE HAVE TO COMBINE EVERY MEGAZORD AND MAKE IT ONE FOR 1 FINAL ATTACK!" The rangers call their megazords. The megazords attack all the ships. Zaxrad says, "How!?" The rangers combine all their megazords to one. Ultiament Great Grand Ultra S.C.D MEGAZORD! Ready!" A.K.A I can't spell ultament. Runnin out of space.

Date: 06/06/14 5:05 PM

Sorry for the delay. I will continue the story for episode 39 on 6/24/14. I have the information for Ultra S.C.D now, so it will be delivered in about an hour.

Date: 05/18/14 10:49 AM

The story for episode 39 is here. In space, we have Master Zaxrad, all powered up. He says, "Time for the rangers to have their end! Bwahahahaha!" Meanwhle on earth, Ella goes to Space Mall to Eric's Hangout. She runs into Cristian. "Watch where you're going Ella!" Cristian said. Then attacks come to earth. Saltar contacts the rangers and tells them, "There's been a monster attack! City Stadium!" Dawn said, "We're on it!" The rangers run to the stadium. Zaxrad said, "Rangers! I've been waiting for you! I am Master Zaxrad! Father of Malkor and Xandred! Dawn says" It's morphin' time!" The rangers call out, "Go Go S.C.D! Super Mode!" The rangers morph and fight. Cristian and Dawn yell out, "Turbo Blue Shark Dagger! Dragon Destroyer!" Back in space, the ship flies to Earth with too many attack ships. I' running out of space to type the rest so, "To Be Continued!"

Date: 05/11/14 3:35 PM

Instead of calling my weapon the Blue Magnet, I'm gonna call it the "Turbo Shark Sword Dagger". If oyu have ideas to make the sword's name shorter, type it in the commets.

Date: 05/10/14 3:50 PM

But, now that the school year is coming to an end, I'm having trouble thinking about my story. I need to figure it out. I know for a fact that the Super S.C.D rangers unlock the powerfulest Megazord yet!

Date: 05/09/14 1:29 AM

well, 4|29|14 is over....

Date: 04/26/14 9:35 AM

I've came up with a story ONLY for the final episode. Well, episode 39. But I need to think more into it, so it'll be done by 4/29/14.

Date: 04/21/14 10:19 AM

kingpalm, that's funny but that's not a super S.C.D thing. Plus, you aren't a ranger. P.S for those who want a beginig story, I need to list the final 9 episodes. Here they are. No one ask me for a story until I come up with one!
Episode 32: Plans in the Year 4230
Episode 33: Going Viral
Episode 34: Pans to Red and Yellow
Episode 35: The Almost Defeated Gold Ranger
Episode 36: Cristian's New Weapon
Episode 37: Pretender Ranger
Episode 38: The Revenge of Super S.C.D Pink
Episode 39: The Final Fight with the Master
Final Episode 40: End Invasion

There will be an Ultra S.C.D

Date: 04/20/14 4:19 PM

idk im waiting for the story.

Date: 04/20/14 2:42 PM

Green samurai

Date: 04/20/14 12:40 PM

Why am I not getting commets!?

Date: 04/17/14 3:06 PM

I guess things are a little scarce since for 4 days - 4/13/14- no one posted a commet. I need more commets!

Date: 04/13/14 9:12 PM

I know. But I just decided to mix things around from Super Sentai's 28 Super Sentai "Tokosou Sentai Dekaranger" adaped for Power Rangers S.P.D. I just added a little jinx to it.

Date: 04/13/14 1:43 PM

Wait..you do realize there already is a dekaranger right?That was later adapted to Power rangers S.P.D

Date: 04/13/14 10:28 AM

A fixture for the stuff I last posted a while back ago
Red Girl: Dawn
Blue Boy: Cristian
Yellow Girl: Hailey
Black Boy: Nico
Green Boy: Lucus
Purple Girl: Ella
Gold Boy: A.J Tyson -still will be called A.J for short-

Date: 04/13/14 10:21 AM

The 1st one you said is good. 96%
The 2nd one people wouldn't like. 46%
The 3rd one is so so, but you don't have all the details like the 1st one. 79% I will take the 1st one. P.S you have to have the purple ranger's crush because there is no pink. I just said those episodes so that, you know there is a evil S.C.D ranger. Oh yeah S.C.D stands for Special Citizen Dekaranger.

Date: 04/12/14 9:39 AM

There is no pink. You must have the purple ranger

Date: 04/12/14 12:58 AM

I think its one of these
Name: Nico
Color: Black
Zord: Cerberus
Weapon: Phantoms Chasers
Attack: Life Pull
Personality: Shy, loyal, tries to handle things alone
Looks: Black hair, Black eyes, Black handgrips, gold sleeveless shirt, Black leather jacket, long black cargos, Black and gold shoes, black snapback
Crush: Pink
Him and Gold are best friends

Looks: Black hair, Black eyes
Outfit: Black handgrips, gold sleeveless shirt, Black leather jacket, long black cargos, Black and gold shoes, black snapback
Zord: Nautilus
Favorite mode: Black dino ranger
Weapon: Black pearl Cannons
Personality:Arrogant, Brave, Smartest, Prodigy at everything he does
Secret: He just got out of jail

Looks: Black hair, eyes that change color, hispanic skim
Weapon: Treasure blaster, Treasure Katana
Clothes: Black and White treasure jacket, Black and cargo's
Cvilian Outfit: Black handgrips, gold sleeveless shirt, Black leather jacket, long black cargos, Black and gold shoes, black snapback
Personality:Arrogant, Brave, Smartest, Prodigy at everything he does
Crush: Yellow
Vehicle:Rove Ranger