YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Power Rangers Megaforce » View Thread
Power Rangers Advent

Date: 04/23/14 10:51 PM

combined Power Rangers with Kamen Rider. I think it would be vey cool even though It would be like something out of an obvious combination to me.

Rangers/Riders:Rider Dragon Knight/Red, Rider Sting/Pink, Rider Wrath/Yellow, Rider Axe/Blue, Rider Torque,Green

Name: Dante (Leon old name before he was adopted)
Color: Rider Onyx/Titanium Knight
Element: Cosmos
Animal Zord: Bat/Jackal
Weapon: Forever Blade
Attack: Space Slice
Personality: Shy, loyal, tries to handle things alone
Looks: Black hair corn rows, blue steely eyes, Scars, Black jacket, Gray shirt, Black leather jackets, long black cargos, Black and gold shoes
Crush:Rider Siren/ White
Home world: Ventura (Either Ventura or someplace on earth)
Secret: (parents died in a car crach when 8) he is adopted
Vehicle: Black and Gold Custom Mustang which transforms into a Custom Suzuki Motorcyle

Beast Out

16 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/14/14 6:46 PM

I woke up in a bed. Even though my vision was blurry i saw someone by my bed, my vision cleared enough for me to tell it was a girl. she was holding my hand and talking to someone. I turned my head to see a reporter and a man with a camera.
"Get out" I told them.
"They jumped they didn't seem to notice i had woken up but did leave. I turned to the other girl.
"i am Maya, can you tell me about your story.The report said you fell from a two story window but the window wasn't broken."
"Are you from Ventara?"
"How do you know about Ventara." Dante growled. "Wait did you say your name was Maya?"
"Yeah why?" She asked.
"O thank the heavens I was sent here to find you so you could help me." I said.
"Help, with what?" She asked.
"To defeat Xantrix, Xaviax's son and has defeated Eubolon. I don't kow if he is alive or gone all i know is i need your help to defeat him." I said.
"Eubolon sent me here to find you." I said.
Just then a volunteer nurse walked in.
Hi, I'm Gemma and I will be your nurse while you are here." She said.
"I looked around and didn't see any of the decks. "Where is the box?" I asked.
"What?" Gemma said.
"The box i had with me." I said.
"It is in the second drawer to your left." Gemma said.
"O thank you."
She smiled and left.
"Maya can you pull them out?" I said.
She had already pulled them out.

Date: 06/25/14 9:43 PM

what do you think of it so far

Date: 06/13/14 11:25 PM

Dante's recount of thge day everything changed.
There was an explosion at the dojo. I ran to find Master Eubolon. He found him down in the maditation room. The master was on the floor. I rushed to kneel along side him.
"Master are you okay. What is happening?" Dante hyperventalates.
"Dante, there isn't much time. Xantrix, Xaviax's son has come to take revenge." Eubolon groans. Eubolon cloak disappears and he is in his true form. He pulls out a box.
"Take this and find Maya in the mirror world. She'll now what to do." He hands it to Dante as soon as Xantrix walks into the room. "Go now" He growled. "I'll hold them off." Eubolon says as he gets up. He pushes Him out of the way. He made a staff as I ran to the closest mirror. I jumped through it. I found that the other side of the mirror was a 3 story skyscraper window. I fell down through the mirror after the portal closed. I broke the wondow and fell down. I was knocked unconscious.

Date: 06/09/14 11:26 PM

okay good i like it, i got a .little before the rangers post ima put up tomorrow

Date: 05/31/14 6:43 AM

Name: Savannah
Color: Rider Siren/White
Element: Shadows
Animal Zord: Wolf/Hawk
Weapon: Dark Arrows
Attack: Dark Storm
Personality: Shy, cute, funny, annoying sometimes, likes to stay in the shadows.
Looks: Long black hair in a braid with side swept bangs, silver eyes, white t-shirt, black hoodie, black skinny jeans, white high tops.
Crush: Rider Onyx/Titanium Knight
Home: Nowhere, moves constantly.
Secret: She was abandoned on the side of the road when she was 4 years old, and was taken in by wolves. She also hates spiders.
Vehicle: Black motorcycle

Date: 05/29/14 9:46 PM

sure just make a character

Date: 05/29/14 11:08 AM

Can I be white?

Date: 05/25/14 6:42 PM

Name: Kameron
Color: Rider Torque/Green
Element: Wood
Animal Zord: Gorilla/Bear
Weapon: Time Spear
Attack: Time Race
Personality: Outgoing, Fun, Smart, Cool, and Nice
Looks: Black hair with fade, brown eyes, Green t-shirt, blue jeans, black and purple Jordans
Crush: Rider Wrath/ Yellow
Home: Amazon Jungle
Secret: His parents died on a exploration in the Amazon and he was raised by gorilla's
Vehicle: Gorilla Truck it has a mini zord that can help the team

Peace

Date: 05/25/14 1:26 AM

your in

Date: 05/02/14 11:48 PM

Name: Therese K.
Color: Rider Sting/Pink
Element: Wind
Animal Zord: Eagle
Weapon: Crossbow that can change into a Blaster
Attack: Tornado Sting Personality: Shy,Cheery when you get to know her,Likes Music,Strong,Athletic,Sweet,a bit ill-tempered,Kawaii but she dosen't know it
Looks: Brown hair with braids running down the side,Gold eyes,Green shirt,White Jacket tied around her waist,Blue jeans and silver combat boots
Crush: No one yet,you choose
Home World: Cross Fight B-Daman (Not kidding!)
Vehicle: Phoenix Fighter Jet that turns into a racer

Date: 04/30/14 10:42 PM

Actually nvm about reaseach i have an idea about how to not need it. your in. ok please do this cause this one is the one i know everything i want for it.

Date: 04/24/14 6:00 PM

some advice would be to research kamen rider dragon knight a little and watch some episodes.

Date: 04/24/14 4:56 PM

Name: Gemma
Color: Rider Wrath/ Yellow
Element: Earth
Animal Zord: Cheetah/ Jaguar
Weapon: Cheetah/ Jaguar Blaster
Attack: Cheetah/ Jaguar Strike
Personality: Brave, smart, sweet, shy, kind, caring, friendly, trustful, helpful.
Looks: Long, black hair, brown eyes, a shy smile, black skirt, yellow t-shirt and yellow and black trainers.
Crush: Rider Torque/ Green
Home World: You decide.
Secret: Her big sister was a Power Ranger.
Vehicle: Cheetah/ Jaguar Jet

Emilyfun13