YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Power Rangers Megaforce » View Thread
Power Rangers Energy Chasers (need people)

Date: 05/27/14 9:45 PM

This a fanfic team up between me and Emmamia2.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name : Jade (emmamia2)
Parent : Jen, Time force pink ranger.
Color : Purple
Energy : Volts
Looks : Straight, long , Brown hair with fringes, Blue eyes, Purple tank top with a furry black jacket, Black shorts, Black boots with lilac purple lining.
Secret : She was captured by one of the mutants who had escaped the prison, and made evil for a while but was rescued by her mother.
Crush : red
Name: Blake (girl) (me)
Parent: Kimberly, pink mighty morphin power ranger
Color: light green
Energy: gravity
Looks: layered straight blond hair, green eyes, sky blue tank top, white leather jacket, light green shorts and white flip flops and a silver anklet given to her from Kim
Secret: she doesn't want to be the green ranger, but she learns to get used to it and wouldn't want to be any other color
Crush: Nathan, some guy at our school
   136 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 10/17/14 5:21 AM

Don't worry, I have NOT done ANYTHING like that.i mean, I love the way we're going with this story...and also, I LOVE your idea!!!!! I'm gonna get to work!
--------
Jade : Aagh! *struggles to get up* Blake? You alright?
Blake : I'm- Uhh, fine but...where's Nathan?
Jade : I last saw him behind that bush *points at the bush*
Blake : W-what if...
Jade : Oh no...
Blake : What if they've taken him?!?!
Jade : Well, if they could make me evil...then, there are possibilities that they could do the...the same to him.
Blake : Jade...um, can you try to look through Radira's mind like you did before? I mean, if you want to...
Jade : Well, obviously i want to and have to...*tries hard to look inside Radira's mind* I-can't...something's blocking me...i can only see a glimpse of it..she's saying " Hard, but okay..." or something...
??? : Um, hey guys...I...
Blake : Nathan where were you?!?! *giving him a hug*
Jade : You almost destroyed me guy!
--------

Date: 10/15/14 7:29 PM

Wait, You were on vacation!! I thought you bailed on me or somethin. Phew! Serious Face...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jade: Not enough love in your family, is there?
Villetta: Well... how are you going to fight us with the power of only one ranger?!
Jade: What *looks at Blake*?
Blake: Did I not mention that I may have kind of, well...lost some of my powers.
Jade: Uhh yeah. That would've been nice to know.
Radira: What? You went behind my back and proceeded with the plan?!
Villetta: Mira too!
Jade: Ginny also lost her powers?! Anything else you didn't tell me?
Blake: *thinks really hard* Hmmm nope I think we're up to date.
Mico: Your family doesn't look that loving either.
Blake: Oh shut it! Lets do this thing!
Jade: Right back at cha!
Nathan hides behind a bush watching the fight from a distance and tries not to smirk.
Cas(I'm calling him Cas since Mico calls him that) throws a hydro attack at Blake.
Blake: Gravity shield *it similar to Sky's protective shield thing from SPD*!
The gravity shield doesn't last very long. The gush of water pushed Blake against the building causing her to demorph as she fell to the ground.
Jade: Blake!!
Jefferone: And you're next!
The clones put all their powers together and targets Jade. The amount of power struck at her was too much, she also demorphs.
Mira: Pathetic, lets get out of here.
Radira: You can take it from here, Nathan.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Okay like whoa, what just happened! Emmamia, Nathan will become a ranger soon like you said but not only is he on the side of good but he kind of like a spy for Radira. The rangers don't now that til the mysterious burgandy ranger come into play and is only in battle when Nathan is not there. BTW the mysterious burgandy ranger is Nathan! OMG!

Date: 10/15/14 12:47 PM

ookay, that's all i could post for today...assuming all the posts have reached you...
Tremma, I think this is the time when Nathan becomes a Ranger...I think that The girls should be hurt in battle and when the computer finally starts working, The Rangers' secret is revealed to Nathan...
Mystica see's potential in Nathan. and decides that he will be the next ranger...

Date: 10/15/14 12:43 PM

The three go outside to find a surprise waiting...

Jade : Radira! Stay away!
Radira : Ah, Jade, we meet again! Oh and with a bonus! Little Miss Greenie!
Blake : If you do anything to Nathan, anything at all!
Nathan : Whoa! *pulls away from Blake's grip* So some Weird looking Jade-like lady shows up here called Radira and then the three of you get into an argument...WHAT IS GOING ON!!!
Jade : That'll have to be explained later, Nathan...but now, Ready, Blake?
Blake : Ready!
Jade : Energy Released! Purple chaser Power!
Blake : Energy Released! Green chaser Power!
Nathan : Whoa!
Radira : Getting into a real fight, are we? *uses mind powers to summon the clones*
Mira : You called, Radira?
Villetta : Ah, the Rangers, eh? Where are the others? Jefferone ( pronounced Jef-run ) : The alarm didn't go off?
Casperice ( Josh's Clone ) : I don't think it did, because we disabled the circuit right?
Mico : Cas! Don't! You're reveling the secret!
Radira : *to herself* urgh....

Date: 10/15/14 12:18 PM

With the girls...

With Blake and Jade...

Blake : Jade, What's wrong! *trying to catch up*
Jade : *stops running* Blake...*pants* Nathan...he's in danger! We have to help him!
Blake : Where is he?!?
Jade : At...School! Which means even the other kids there are in danger!
Blake : OH NO!
After the girls go to their school they find Nathan and his buddies on the cafeteria table...
Blake : Are you sure? He seems fine...
Jade : Which means he's going to be attacked...we have to get him out...
Blake : *Whispers* Nathan! Nathan, over here!
Nathan : Uhh, guys, I'll..be right back..*rushes over to Blake* Whoa! Blake? *spots Jade by the corner of the wall, biting her lip and looking worried* Jade?
Jade : *looks up* Nathan! We have to get out! NOW!
Nathan : Whoa, now...you can't just tell me to leave my friends and go somewhere, even though you're LIKE a sister to me...
Blake : Nathan, you HAVE to listen to her! Come on!

Date: 10/15/14 12:06 PM

Jade : It was Radira...but when i turned into her, a part of her went into me, and well, I did it...
Blake : And how do you know that?
Jade : I can still look through Radira's mind and i just saw a conversation between Callistra and her. It seems Radira has taken lead of the clone team...since she was made first...(not being partial to Jade, Tremma...)
Jesse : So, now we know that Jade is still half Radira from the inside...
Mystica : Ginny, Blake, did you see anybody other than you two and the clones at the scene?
Ginny : No, nobody other than...
Blake : Nathan...
Jade : Whoa, Nathan? Are you sure? *seems a little worried*
Ginny : yeah..
Blake : 100% sure.
Jade : We have to go! NOW! *runs out of the base*
Blake : I'm going with her, whatever it is...
( The others stay back there, while Josh is trying to repair the system... )
----------

Date: 10/15/14 11:43 AM

Omg, guys i'm back!!! I feel sooooooo good!!! The vacation was very...VERY long...i know...two months is no small buisness...I'll post as many episodes as i can, RIGHT NOW!
-------------------
Jade : I...
Blake : Jade, have you done something?
Jesse : Jade?
Jade : okay, last night I saw a dark black figure near our computer...I'd just woken up in the middle of the night and went to check if everything was okay, and...well, i thought it was one of you guys...but now i realize it wasn't...
Ginny : Do you think it was one of the clones? I mean, they attacked and us and stuff, right?
Josh : It could've been...no one knows...
Saul : So, hold on...Josh, do you think you could fix this?
Josh : I think i coul-
Jade : Aaah!
Blake : You okay, Jade?
Jade : Not...really...
Jesse : Is everything okay?
Jade : I...i..I know who it was!
Ginny : What? Who was it then?
Jade : It was...it was...Me.
Everyone excpt Jade : You?!?!

Date: 10/04/14 4:34 PM

Ginny: No one in particular, just Villeta and Mira, our CLONES.
Jesse: What?
Josh: But how come the alarm didn't go off?
Everybody looked at Mystica. Mystica bit her bottom lip.
Mystica: Well...
Jesse: Well what?
Mystica: *sighs* There's, well, a virus in our monitoring system.
Ginny: How long have we had the virus?
Mystica: About a week, maybe.
Saul: A week?!
Josh: So the virus is interfearing with the alarm?
Mystica nods.
Blake: Well this great, just great.
Jade: How did the virus get into the monitoring system in the first place.
Saul bit his bottom lip.
Ginny: Saul, you wouldn't happen to know how the virus got into the computer, would you?
Saul: *sighs* My phone was going out of charge so I needed to plug the charger somewhere. So I kind of plugged it into the computer, but I didn't know that it would cause a virus to get into the monitoring system.
Josh slaps himself in the forehead.
Mystica: But that couldn't be the cause. Our technology is ten times more advanced then what they use at the Pentagon. Something that small couldn't have caused the virus.
Jesse: Then what did caused it?

Date: 09/17/14 6:42 PM

Villeta: You're right, Blake. We are planning something big and you're so not going to like it!
Mira: Really?That's the best comeback you can come up with.
Villeta: Like you can come up with a better one.
Mira: Whateves. Let's get what we came here for.
The 4 battled each other,but it looked like the clones got some practice while on vacation.Blake and Ginny were knocked down near the wall of the building, but managed to get up.
Mira: Now, Villeta *they took out a cylinder shaped containor and pointed toward the two*!
The cylinders starting sucking the energy powers out of them.
???: Stop right there!
Blake: *weakly* Nathan!?
Villeta: *closing the cylinder* We never get to the fun part!
Mira: *closes her cylinder* These stupid humans always ruin everything, let's get out of here *teleports back to the cave*.
Nathan: *helping Blake get up* Are you okay? Who are those guys? What do they want with you?
Ginny: We're fine Nathan, seriously. And... well...
Blake: I wish I could tell you, trust me I do, but now it's not a good time.
Nathan: *respecting what Blake just told him* Okay, but are you sure you guys are alright?
Ginny: Yeah, really, don't worry about us. We really have to go *grabs Blake's hand and drags her out of the ally*
Nathan: Wait Blake *Blake gets out of Ginny grasp*! So I'll see you in school tomorrow?
Blake: *smiles* Yeah, definitely. *runs to go catch up with Ginny*
The two then teleports themselves to the base to tell the guys the news.

Date: 09/16/14 5:16 PM

The New Guys Episode 3
--------
A week has passed since the rangers defeated Diceliot and not a single attack not even a disturbance. The rangers are catching up on school work in Mystica's living area.
Jesse: *slams the textbook close* This doesn't feel right! It's been a week since we last fought those things. ONE WEEK!
Jade: Would you relax. Maybe Calistra finally gave up.
Mystica: Oh trust me, Jade. I've Calistra since I first started school, and she never gives up on anything.
Blake: *stands up from her chair* I for one is going to get some fresh air. Ginny, you wanna come?
Ginny: Sure.
Blake: *getting in the roomavator* Be back in 15!
Ginny: *crosses her arms while walking* So what's the real reason why we left the base?
Blake: Ginny, I just to have to agree with Jesse. Something really isn't right. What if *they walk past an ally and something rushes by in the ally*...
Ginny: Wait a minute did you just see that?
Blake: See what?
Ginny: Over there, come on! *runs into the ally*
Blake: What exactly did you see?
Ginny: It was like a person or something.
???: Talking about us?
Blake: I knew Calistra was planning something *getting into her fighting stance*

Date: 09/15/14 7:44 PM

Blake: Lighten up, guys! We're at the beach for goodness sakes!
Ginny: True let's go have some real fun.
Saul: Right behind ya!
Jesse: Hey wait for me!
Josh: I think I'm going to stay*the girls drag him into the water* HEEERE!
Jade gives Mystica a "should I go" look.
Mystica: Go ahead.
Jade takes off her boots and runs into the water. While Mystica takes the stone from her pocket ands sets it on a rock. She hovers her hand over it and uses her powers to break it into pieces. There is no trace of the stone left except for a small piece which she stuffs into her pocket.
End of Episode 2!
-------
Emmamia2 that part of the stones starts the cycle of the stone all over again. Just don't make an episode yet that has to do with that last part. I'm saving it for an comeback episode. kk

Date: 09/15/14 6:44 AM

So glad i can post again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Meanwhile with Callistra and her followers...
Callistra : Argh! I can't believe they destroyed my lair! What do we do know!
Villetta : You know what, Callistra...That Blake girl was pretty good!
Callistra : Villetta! You know what happened to Radira when she was made evil! I might as well do that to you!
Jefferone ( Jesse's clone ) : I think i see a cave there! A perfect lair for you Callistra!
-------
Jade : I'm really sorry guys, for all that happened out there...
Blake : Don't sweat it, it really wasn't your fault...
Jesse : Yup, but tell me, how did Callistra separate you and Radira?
Jade : Mystica had a su--
Mystica : Jade, I don't think its the right time to reaveal it all, my dear...

Date: 09/13/14 4:18 PM

Finally I can reply!
------
The rangers put all their powers together to make the final strike. Victory only lasted for a while when Diceliot grew into a mega-robot!
Josh: That's not possible!
Ginny: Actually it is. It's normal for robots or monsters to get that tall after they've been destroyed.
Blake: Well how do we fight it!
Mystica: The vehicles are able to become bigger and be put together to make the Chaserzord.
Saul: We finally get zords?! Awesome!
Jade: Couldn't say it better myself.
Jesse: Then what are we waiting for? Let's do it!
All rangers: Vehicles Ascend, Unite as One! Energy Chaser Megazord!
The vehicles grew and combined themselves in a way to become the Energy Chaser Megazord. The rangers fought Diceliot with their new weapon, it was hard at first but they got the hang off it.
Jesse: Diceliot, your days of destruction are over!
All rangers: Energetic Final Strike!
Diceliot blew into flames and his destruction also destroyed Calistra's lab.

Date: 08/26/14 2:16 PM

Long time, no update
--------------
Radira: Don't worry you're not going anywhere. Attack!
Each clone went up against it's original copy.
Blake: *dodging as many punches and kicks* You have REALLY nice hair for a robot.
Villetta(Blake's clone): Thanks! *continues battling*
Saul: We're not here to make friends, Blake!
Mico(Saul's clone): Don't you just hate it when people go off task.
Saul: I know right!*dodges a punch from Mico*
Jesse: *kicks the clone* Come on lets get out of here!
Jade: Don't have to tell me twice!
Ginny: *talking to clone* Sorry but I gotta go.
Mira(Ginny's clone): Come back here, I'm not finished with you yet!
They all quickly run out of lab only to see a surprise waiting for them at the exit.
Diceliot: Going so soon rangers!
Jesse: I'm sick of this! Lets just put all our powers together for the final strike and finish him once and for all.
All the rangers: Lets do it!
-----------
Emmamia2 can you come up with names for the other clones? I'm stumped!

Date: 08/22/14 5:05 PM

Jesse: Come on people lets move.
Blake: What if we get caught?
Jade: I guess we just have to fight our way out of it.
They head to Calistra's "throne" room where the stone lays on a pedestal unguarded.
Josh: That's funny there's no one here.
Saul: You say that as if it was a bad thing. Let's just get the stone and get out of here. This place is starting to give me the creeps.
Ginny: Uhhh guys? I wouldn't speak so soon. Look!
Out of the shadows appeared 5 robots and Radira.
Radira: Don't tell me that you're leaving so soon, rangers. I haven't even introduced my new friends.
Jesse quickly grabs the stone of the pedestal.
Jesse: Sorry we don't have time to meet your new friends. Maybe some other time perhaps.

Date: 08/20/14 5:57 PM

Saul: First we need to get passed thing one and thing two *referring to the cryos guarding the cell*.
Blake: I can use my gravitation powers to get the keys...
Ginny: And I can use my mechanical energy to speed up the process.
Josh: What about the cryos?
Jade: You can use your hydro powers to drench them, then I can electrocute them, instantly destroying them since they're nothing but robots.
Jesse: Then we can get the stone and teleport back to the lab before Calistra can do anything with it.
Mystica: Sorry to disappoint you, Jesse, but by the time we get out of here Calistra would be done with the clones.
Saul: Great.
Ginny: I think we could still get the stone though.
Jesse: Then what are we waiting for?
Blake used her gravity powers to pick up the keys from the cryos pocket, and Ginny sped up the process. Then Josh used his hydro attack to drench the cryos. The cryos noticed but Jade quickly electrocuted them.

Date: 08/19/14 4:05 AM

Jade: Mmmh...
Blake : She's waking up!
Jesse : Whoa, Jade? You all right?
Ginny : I'm glad she's not Radira anymore...
Saul : But we still have Radira here...
Josh : She might as well make more of those robots...who are like us...
Mystica : Rangers, we can't stay here any longer and we have tp
Jade : Uhh, *just woken up* What are ya'll talking about? And, where are we?
Jesse : Well, you turned into a robot and started squeezing us out like, I don't know what...but then, Callistra's made a duplicate evil robot of you and turned into a normal human again, and She's got the stone...then, she said she's going to make evil duplicates of ALL of us, and we're captured here cause we came to save you and well, double attack...
Jade : Stone?
Blake : The Crystallic Energy stone. It's what Callistra needed to be more powerful...
Jade : This is all because of me...oh god...
Ginny : Don't be all miserable...We need to get out of here, and get that stone from her...
Josh : And destroy it..

Date: 08/14/14 4:03 PM

I've been quite busy, but I guess I'm ok now. Now back to backstories!

Jade's Backstory-
Jade spent most her life in the future, it was probably really hard for her to get used to the past, but she found a way. Nathan, being the first person she met, helped her through it, and now because of him it's as if Jade was never from the future. Jade does still secretly go to the future every once and while to "borrow" some weaponry, but other than that she spends her time as a normal girl (except the fighting crime part obviously). Now that she's part of a team she doesn't know how to tell them that she's from the future, especially Jesse now that she's developing a small crush on him. Hopefully she'll find a way to tell them and warn them about the future.

Date: 08/12/14 12:32 PM

like whoa, I did not see that comin!
------------
Blake: But how!
Ginny: It's not possible!
Calistra: Believe it rangers! I will have to admit that you were battling the evil version of the purple ranger, but after the battle Radira was starting to get her memory back. So I separated them into two totally different people.
Josh: How were you able to do that without the stone.
Calistra: Secrets are meant to be a secret, blue ranger. But now that I have the Crystallic Energy Stone, I can make an evil ranger copy of each and every one of you.
Saul: You wouldn't!
Calistra: Watch me. Diceliot, Radira take our friends to the detaining room.
Jesse: You won't get away with this!
Calistra: I already had.
Radira and Diceliot took the ranger to the detaining room where they found Mystica.
Ginny: Oh my god! I'm so glad you're ok!
Mystica: I'm fine, Ginny. But the rest of the human race isn't.

Date: 08/12/14 12:34 AM

With Saul and Ginny.
Saul : Mystica! Where are you?
Ginny : This does NOT feel good to me...sheesh...Mystica!
Diceliot : ( out of nowhere ) Glad I found you rangers! * grabs Saul and Ginny * Callistra, I've got you two of them...
Radira : I got three... * hands her Blake, Jesse and Josh * along with something VERY precious...* shows Callistra the stone *
Callistra : Good job, Radira...I think its time the sixth ranger is re-introduced to you...
Jesse : Blake, have any idea what she meant by re-introduce...
Josh : I don't know about her, but i certainly don't know about this...
Blake : I don't know either, but she's got the stone now!
Ginny : If Radira was not Jade, i would have killed her by now..
Ginny said that a little too loudly, and It seemed Radira heard her...
Radira : How about i tell you, I am not Jade. Or maybe, The Purple Ranger.
A few foot soldiers came forth and they had..
Jesse : Jade? * totally confused *
Jade was her normal self, but was unconscious...