Power Rangers demigods

Date: 06/20/14 5:58 PM

Red/Son of Hephaestus open:
Blue/Son of Poseidon take by me:
Black/Son of Hades open:
Yellow/Daughter of Athena open:
Pink/Daughter of Aphodite open:
Green/Daughter of Demeter open:
legend rangers Gold/Son of Apollo White/Son of Zeus Silver/Huntress of Artemis and Purple/Daughter of Hecate if some of you guys don't know some of these god you can look them up and here is my bio
Name:Jerry ray (J.R.) Smith
Color:Blue
Powers:Of water and talk to see animal and horses (his dad made horses so he can talk to them)and drive any body boat and can navigate thru any where to
Weapons:Riptide and a wrist watch that can turn into a shield
Looks:Shaggy black hair sea blue green eyes white shirt blue hoodie and skinny jeans
Personality:Skater dude trouble maker class clown
Secret: his mom is the mystic force blue ranger
Crush:yellow ranger
   32 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/15/14 5:17 PM

J.R.POV Jackie!!! (he runs up to her)oh come on wake up please raw!!!! he turns around to see the thing coming at him then he sees one of his teachers miss Artemis here Jerry ray (she all ways calls him by his full name) then she throws him a pin she then says click it and he does then what use to be a pin was now a sword he saw words on it it look like greek and he was good at greek it said riptide then he swings the sword at the monster and cuts off a horn what the it has a horn what is this thing then it punches him and he flies across the hall and his sword skidded away and the monster charged him then something happend the water fountain burst and the water attacked the thing but it did not stay down for long it charged again the only weapon he could find was a the things horn he then sticks it in its heart then he sees a man in blue and he blacks out.i know there are alot of black outs but don't worry there wont be a black out for a while if u guys liked it or not and thxs

Date: 07/15/14 4:51 PM

i am going to need some one to make a gold ranger bio i might update tomorrow it might be later sorry for the wait be i will keep going because i am a son of Poseidon lol

Date: 07/14/14 11:18 PM

do not stop keep writing im so excited

Date: 07/14/14 4:42 PM

Aw man, not me!!!! Ha ha good! Keep going!

Date: 07/14/14 12:09 PM

Mystery man in the blue:Do you think they are ready brothers
Mystery man in the black:I would like my child to have a normal life
Mystery man in the white:I would to brother but demigods life are never normal. alert the others the project power ranger demigods is a go (later at goodie high school)
The teacher:JERRY RAY SMITH NO SKATING IN THE HALL!!
J.R:Sorry teach (then he runs in to Jackie his crush and good friend ) oh i am so sorry (then he looks at her and see how nice she looks with her brown hair and her stormy gray eyes)
Jackie:Can you watch where you are going J.R (then she looks at him and how good he looks with his raven black hair and sea blue green eyes then he gives her his puppy dog eyes) ugh i can never stay mad at you
J.R:No you cant (Jackie then gave him a playful punch in the arm)
Jackie:come on sea weed brain lets get to class (then the fire alarm goes off and a monster burst into the hall and she blacks outs) cliff hanger if you guys have any ideas just tell me a

Date: 07/08/14 9:51 AM

Name: Fatima Shine
Color: Purple
Powers: Magic,Teleportation and Healing powers
Weapon: Crossbow,Staff,Whip,Shield
Looks: Dark slightly curly Red Hair,color-changing eyes,Black V-Neck,Yellow Blazer,blue jeggings
Personality: Sweet,Considerate,Slight Tomboy
Secret: Her Father is a child of Athena,and her sister,Gwen,was the ORIGINAL purple ranger,but got sick.
Crush: No one

Date: 07/07/14 9:04 PM

@balasingam
you should keep the white ranger at least cause someone has him for a crush
and
@avengercap
two thing stamina is the same thing as endurance and its not a power its something you build up, and Zeus only commands the Sky he can't bring drought cause what happens on the earth is because Demeter controls the stuff that grows on earth and Posiedon controls the water

Date: 07/07/14 6:25 PM

Name:Daniel Garcia
Color:White
Powers:super strength, stamina and creating thunderstorms, rainbows, lighting, drought, and rain.
Weapons: thunderbolt, shield, sword
Looks:brown wavy hair, brown eyes, white t-shirt w/black leather jacket, jeans, black and white converse
Personality: funny gamer drummer neat has respect for others and himself
Secret: must fulfill his prophecy
Crush:Sliver Ranger
Zords: Eagle, Bull

Date: 07/07/14 6:20 PM

Name:Daniel Garcia
Color:White
Powers:super strength, stamina and creating thunderstorms, rainbows, lighting, drought, and rain.
Weapons: thunderbolt, shield, sword
Looks:brown wavy hair, brown eyes, white t-shirt w/black leather jacket, jeans, black and white converse
Personality: funny gamer drummer neat has respect for others and himself
Secret: must fulfill his prophecy
Crush:Sliver Ranger

Date: 07/07/14 3:51 PM

ok im not going to use the purple gold and white rangers
im going to start the story in a few days or so ok thx

Date: 07/07/14 8:09 AM

if you read it you see that it is a huntress of artemis one of her followers and don't make things if they don't make sense

Date: 07/06/14 8:05 PM

i call silver son of artemes and i knoe she does not have children but i could be her secret child that comes out of hidding

Date: 07/03/14 2:16 PM

let my zords be a lion and a eagle

Date: 07/02/14 6:17 PM

I already did this like 3 or 4 times in January so it isn't original. I even did one with gold78912 also. Percy has Riptide not you so. this is not unique.
memilyjia5/memilytia5

Date: 06/28/14 12:36 PM

So we need 3 more rangers?

Date: 06/27/14 1:14 PM

My zords will be the serpent and a bull

Date: 06/26/14 4:48 PM

Sure Emily those can be your zords

Date: 06/25/14 3:07 PM

@ balasingam
Can my zords be a Phoenix and a Turtle, please?????!!!!!!

Emilyfun13

Date: 06/25/14 12:35 AM

Mine is Ceberus

Date: 06/24/14 10:08 PM

Alright. My Zords will be Lightning Wolf and also, the big dog in the 4th book. Hades Hound! Couldn't say the real word.