YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Power Rangers Megaforce » View Thread
Power Rangers Hero League

Date: 06/23/14 10:36 PM

I've been thinking about this for a while, and I've finally broken away from being busy to do this. A spin off between Power rangers and super heroes! Please follow this profile to sign up! Also, @nashka and @nbachamp, I'd like you guys to help me if you can.
Available:
Red(boy), Blue(boy), Green(boy), Purple(girl), Black(boy) and White(girl). Also....... Uhm....... Platinum(girl)
Name: Kate
Color: Leader
Super Hero Mom: Wonder Woman
Super Hero Dad: The Flash
Super Powers: Super Strength, Super Speed, X-Ray vision.
Element: Lightning
Weapon: Lightning Long Sword
Attack: Electric Slash
Looks: Dark long, wavy hair, blue eyes, tan skin, Yellow black and white plaid, black jeans, black and yellow plaid kicks
Personality: Quiet, Calm, Determined, Caring, Protective, Brave, Strong, Loving. Wants to keep the innocent and her team safe at all costs.
Secret: Her dad visits her often, even though not allowed.
Crush: Black
   21 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/27/14 8:12 PM

I'll be updating tomorrow, or the day after. @Nashka, if you would like, would you be up to writing a bit of this fanfic for me?

Date: 07/17/14 10:44 PM

August 4th, School:
Today was the teen's first day of highschool. They all had been home schooled since they were old enough to learn, today was the first time they would go into a public school. As the team finished getting ready, they made their way to the bus stop. Rick and Matthew walked ahead of the rest, chatting away, While Kameron and Nico walked. Then Carmen, Leah and Jade walked together, leaving Kate to follow up rear, seeing to how she never talked. As they waited for the bus, Kate sat with her arms crossed over her books while the others goofed off talking. Finally the bus arrived and they all got on board. Kate sat in the very back seat, then Rick and Matthew sat across from her, Nico and Kameron sat in front of her, Leah and Carmen sat across from them, and Jade sad in front of them. Kate held a small keychain in her hand, it was a w in a circle, and it was colored red white and blue. She held it the entire way there, until a big bulky guy with a blue and white jock jacket came and sat down next to her. She turned away quickly as the jock made himself comfy. "Hey there fishy! I mean freshy. My name is Connor, what's yours sweet thing?" He teased as he tried to get her to turn to him. She ignored him for as long as she could, but the jock got mad and tugged on her arm. "Hey, leave her alone. That's no way to treat a girl." A familiar voice scolded. "Oh! And what's a book worm like you gonna do?" Connor argued. Kate turned her head to see Nico standing up to Connor. Connor took a swing, but Nico easily caught his punch, twirled him around and pinned is arm around his back. Connor yelped and escaped, then ran to the front of the bus. "Hey Kate, you okay?" Nico asked as he sat next to her. Kate's face turned red, and she nodded quickly before looking away.

Date: 07/16/14 5:31 PM

sweet i like it cuz i am a son of batman and hawkgirl lol

Date: 07/14/14 4:59 PM

It was a pure white room with white tiles lining all sides of the room, including the floor and ceiling. All at the same time, A girl in purple, a guy in red, another guy in blue, and another girl in white dropped through the roof. Then, a guy in green and a girl in platinum dropped. Finally, a guy in black and a girl in yellow dropped in. They all looked around, confused. Suddenly, a spark on the far west wall opened a green screen, and a fuzzy figure appeared. "Hello rangers, welcome to your first training. I am Detective Jane. I will be leading you through a series of tasks each day until you all prove ready to go into the real world. Your parents have talked to you, you all have some of your parents' powers. We will be training to use these wisely. Who's up first? Kate." The girl in yellow glanced up quickly. "Y-yes ma'am?" She asked. "Being the leader of the Hero League, you will be required to go first. Are you ready?" Kate nodded slightly. After months of training, all the teens finished training. Kate finished early, with great awards. All rangers were sent to a pent house where they would live together and go to school, and be sent on missions.

Date: 07/09/14 12:35 AM

A group of figures glided along the shadows. Smoke and explosions beaming in the distance, the entire town destroyed. As the group formed a line of attack, their bodies came out of the shadows. The heroes were well known. In the line were: Wonderwoman, Flash, StarFire, HumanTorch, Rouge, IronMan, WildThing, StaticShock, GreenLantern, Spiderman, SpiderWoman, Batman, Hawkgirl, Superman and Superwoman. Their mission was to use exactly 1 hour to get to their children and tell them that they were needed for a all out journey that would make them Power Rangers Hero League. Each hero, mom and dad visited their child, telling them that they were their parents and what their task shall be. The parents gave them emblems that matched the hero's special mark, to show certification. The parents also explained that they would be taken to a agency along with a group of other kids. Before they knew it, all heroes disintegrated into mist, and their kids were send to a huge empty room with others.

Date: 07/07/14 10:26 PM

Role updates:

Leader: Yellow/Me/Kate
Red/NBACHAMP/Rick
Blue/nashka/Matthew
Green/NBACHAMP/Kameron
Purple/eemia16/Carmen
Black/balasingam/Nico
White/Emilyfun13/Cecilia *Leah*
Platinum/Jade/Me (^_^)
Crushes: Black+Yellow
Blue+Platinum
Green+Purple
Red+White
I'll be writing next!

Date: 07/05/14 5:13 PM

Alright I'll be posting soon! Here is the back story of this new fanfic!

A long time ago, when superheroes were facing their biggest battle yet, they decided that they would need another league of heroes. From there on a certain group of heroes who's names shall not be mentioned, decided to have children that they would put into the custody of the agency known as Power Rangers Hero League. These kids would grow up into the training life, taking care of robberies and different tasks that a normal hero would take care of, until they were old enough to do more. The parents were banished from seeing their child because it would be to dangerous if a villain or enemy were to find out that these heroes were children of legends.

Date: 07/02/14 4:25 PM

Role updates:

Red/NBACHAMP/Rick
Blue/nashka/Matthew
Green/NBACHAMP/Kameron
Purple/eemia16/Carmen
Black/balasingam/Nico
White/Emilyfun13/Cecilia
Platinum/Leah/Me (^_^)
Crushes: Black+Yellow
Blue+Platinum
Green+Purple
Red+White

Date: 07/01/14 8:09 PM

since nobody made red here is red ranger

Name: Rick
Color: Red
Super Hero Mom: Firestar
Super Hero Dad: Human Torch
Super Powers: Super speed, fire powers.
Element: Fire
Weapon: Fire Katana
Attack: Katana Strike
Looks: Blonde Hair, blue eyes, black and red shirt, black slacks, brown boots.
Personality: Outgoing, brave, smart, love hiking and can swimming.
Secret: None.
Crush: you pick

Peace

Date: 07/01/14 6:02 PM

Will someone make a Red and Platinum ranger?

Date: 06/29/14 7:31 PM

Role updates:

Red/open/guy
Blue/nashka/Matthew
Green/NBACHAMP/Kameron
Purple/eemia16/Carmen
Black/balasingam/Nico
White/Emilyfun13/Cecilia
Platinum/open/girl

Date: 06/28/14 1:05 PM

Name: Carmen
Color: Purple
Superhero Mom: Rogue (she is from the x-men)
Superhero Dad: Iron man
Superpowers: can barrow other peoples powers with contact and is very very smart
Element: Spirit
Weapon: spirit bow
Attack: rain of anger
Looks: Brown hair with white stands of hair in the front (like her mom), hazel eyes, light tan skin, purple tank top, blue jean shorts, black combat shoes
Personality: sweet, tough, keeps to her self, almost always active, puts others before her at all costs, and loves soccer
Secret: has a criminal record and has fought against the justice league of America
Crush: you pick

Date: 06/28/14 12:35 PM

So we need 1 more guy and 2 more girls, if nobody has posted by Sunday, Nashka, NBACHAMP, and Emilyfun13, would you mind making another profile?

Date: 06/26/14 1:18 PM

Role updates:

Red/open/guy
Blue/nashka/Matthew
Green/NBACHAMP/Kameron
Purple/open/girl
Black/balasingam/Nico
White/Emilyfun13/Cecilia
Platinum/open/girl

Date: 06/25/14 9:41 PM

Name: Matthew
Color: Blue
Super Hero Mom: Wild Thing
Super Hero Dad: Static Shock
Super Powers: Telepathic Resistance, Electromagnetic Field Manipulation, Regenerative healing factor, Superhuman strength, speed, agility, reflexes, coordination, balance, endurance, and senses
Element: Electromagnetism, Psychic
Weapon: Electric Psionic Claws (Can be used for physical or mental manipulation)
Attack: Mental Overload, Shock
Looks: Black, curly hair. Hazel eyes, tan skin, Black T ishirt with three blue claws on each side and a yellow cicle with a lightning symbol in the middle, Black Cargo's, Black and yellow kicks
Personality: Quiet, Smart, Strong Martial Artist, witty, protective, brave, quick thinker.
Secret: His dad brought his mom is from another universe when he stumbled through a portal.
Crush: You pick

Date: 06/25/14 5:43 PM

Role updates:

Red/open/guy
Blue/open/guy
Green/NBACHAMP/Kameron
Purple/open/girl
Black/balasingam/Nico
White/Emilyfun13/Cecilia
Platinum/open/girl

@NBACHAMP, Ha ha! I think it will be if not better. Well I hope so....

Date: 06/24/14 10:14 PM

Role updates:

Red/open/guy
Blue/open/guy
Green/open/guy
Purple/open/girl
Black/balasingam/Nico
White/Emilyfun13/Cecilia
Platinum/open/girl
@Emilyfun13, is it okay if I use a nick name for your character in the story? I was thinking Leah, from the end of her name? If you have something different just give me a nick. Thanks all!

Date: 06/24/14 9:15 PM

Name: Kameron.
Color: Green.
Super Hero Mom: StarFire.
Super Hero Dad: Green Lantern.
Super Powers: Super Strength, Can Fly, Shoot lasers.
Element: Wood.
Weapon: Wood Strike Staff.
Attack: Wood Cut
Looks: Black hair with fade, brown eyes, green and white shirt, black jeans, black Jordans
Personality: Kind, Outgoing, Athletic, Smart, and Fast.
Secret: He doesn't remember where he was born and sometimes get flashbacks.
Crush: White

Peace

(P.S.) Hope this fanfic is just as good as alpha force

Date: 06/24/14 3:38 PM

Name: Cecilia
Color: White
Super Hero Mom: Spider Woman
Super Hero Dad: Spider Man
Super Powers: Can make holograms of herself, can pass through walls etc.
Element: Snow
Weapon: Snow Stuff-Blaster
Attack: Snow Spines-Blast
Looks: Long, black hair, brown eyes, pale skin, white t-shirt, black skirt and white and black trainers.
Personality: Brave, smart, sweet, kind, caring, friendly, trustful, helpful, disciplined.
Secret: She was supposed to be the Purple Ranger. But something unexplained happened and she became the White Ranger.
Crush: Green Ranger

Hope I get in!

Emilyfun13

Date: 06/24/14 3:16 PM

Name:Nico
Color:Black
Super Hero Dad:Batman
Super Hero Mom:Hawk girl
Element:Wind and darkness
Zord:bat and hawk
Weapons:He has a spike club like his mom and a belt just like his dad
Attack:Cyclone club
Looks:His hair is mix with brown and black he has wings but he has tech that hides them gray stormy eyes Black jacket with black jeans and a grey t-shirt
Personality:Class clown skater dude trouble maker
Secret: His mom may be the leader of the thanagarians and his dad may be human but his mom lets him come to her home world
Crush:kate