YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Power Rangers Megaforce » View Thread
Power Rangers Medieval Knights

Date: 06/30/14 3:23 PM

Wats up Master Champs here is my second fanfic Medieval Knights. Here is how u enter and powerinyel i will need ur help with this one.

Role:
Leader:Open
Knight: Me
Knight:open
Wizard:open
Medic:open

Name: Kameron
Color: Green
Element: Wood
Zord: Eagle
Weapon: Wood Crossbow
Attack: Wood Shot
Looks: Black hair with fade, brown t-shirt, blue jeans, silver watch, and black and red jordans.
Personality: He is kind, but he can get very serious, he is a great basketball player, and he is very smart and he is great with computers.
Role: Knight.
Crush: Yellow.

and thats how u enter good luck.

Peace

9 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/09/14 12:26 AM

So sorry I can't start the story! I tried to think up a good beginning but I decided to let you start. Sorry!

Date: 07/08/14 1:24 PM

Do you need people? I'll be the yellow ranger if it's open! ~:-(

Date: 07/08/14 12:52 PM

OK guys im busy this week and next week and the rest of the summer so powerinyel can u begin the story for me

peace

Date: 07/01/14 8:01 PM

@powerinyel
Sry powerinyel knight was already taken but ill make u the medic of team since now we have everyone the story will start soon

Peace

Date: 07/01/14 5:57 PM

Name: Jackie
Color: Black
Element: Lightning
Zord: Lightning Wolf
Weapon: Lightning duel swords
Attack: Electric charge
Looks: Dark brown hair, blue eyes, black and white plaid shirt, dark denim jeans, black and white jordans
Personality: Quiet, serious, calm, doesn't talk to almost anyone, is very passionate and determined about her job and will do anything to complete her mission.
Role: Knight or if it's already taken, you pick
Crush: You pick

Date: 07/01/14 4:11 PM

Name: Katherine *Kat for short*
Color: Yellow
Element: Earth
Zord: Cheetah
Weapon: Earth (Cheetah) Blaster
Attack: Earth (Cheetah) Strike
Looks: Long, black hair, brown eyes, yellow t-shirt, black skirt and yellow and black trainers.
Personality: Brave, smart, sweet, kind, caring, friendly, trustful, helpful, tough Warrior.
Role: Wizard
Crush: Green Ranger

Emilyfun13

Date: 07/01/14 2:36 PM

Name: Carmen
Color: Blue
Element: Water
Weapon: Water Sword
Attack: Water slash
Looks: Brown hair usually in a side braid, hazel eyes, tan skin, Blue soccer shirt, light blue jean shorts, black combat boots
Role: Knight
Crush: you pick

Date: 07/01/14 2:14 PM

Name: Stephan
Color: Red
Element: Fire
Weapon: Phoenix Blade
Attack: Inferno
Looks: Black hair with sides cut off, blue shirt, black cargos, blue and black nikes.
Personality, he is kind and competitive., He is a great gamer, football player, basketball player, best at science and math and good with electronics.
Role:Leader