YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Power Rangers Megaforce » View Thread
New nick.com + power rangers clubs,rooms,mall

Date: 07/09/14 7:28 AM

All power rangers fans who wants a new power rangers club where there is a club you can battle enemies and a club where you can have fun watching Power ranger clips and chat also who here would want a power ranger room for there room I want one and who wants to wear complete power ranger suits I would like to so maybe if we all comment nick will see us and when they change the site it will be there so if you want it comment we want it
   5 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/29/14 1:30 PM

Of course I'm in!!!!!!

Emilyfun13

Date: 07/29/14 12:47 AM

I would really like that I'm in

Date: 07/09/14 10:24 PM

Yeah im down for that and it would be cool if they had he suits from all the power rangers incarnations cause everyone could dress as their favorite ranger

Date: 07/09/14 12:32 PM

I want that

Date: 07/09/14 7:28 AM

All power rangers fans who wants a new power rangers club where there is a club you can battle enemies and a club where you can have fun watching Power ranger clips and chat also who here would want a power ranger room for there room I want one and who wants to wear complete power ranger suits I would like to so maybe if we all comment nick will see us and when they change the site it will be there so if you want it comment we want it