YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Power Rangers Megaforce » View Thread
Power Ranger: Five Star(need characters)

Date: 07/15/14 8:56 AM

I'm back! This is a new fanfic about Five teens receives powers of a special star that gives them the ability to morph. They use it to fight Darkuios Nebulus. Later they meet the Nova ranger.
Rangers:
Red-Boy Open
Blue-Boy Open
Green-Boy Open
Yellow-Girl Open
Pink-Girl Taken-Me
Nova-Girl or Boy Open
PS: Later they get other new zords. Right that down to, it has to be Mythical animal (Second zord)

Here is my form:
Name: Elissa
Age(14-18): 16
Color: Pink
Zord: Bear, Pheonix
Weapons: ( Always have Star Shooter and Star saber, then Star special weapon1 and two for second mode, Nova Ranger replace Star with Nova) Star Shooter, Star Saber, Star Claw, Star Saw
Modes: ( original 5 have Star mode and Shooting Star mode. Nova ranger has Nova mode and SuperNova mode. Red and Nova also has a battlizer, you can name it though.): Star mode, Shooting Star made.
Personality: Brave, Tomboyish, Team Player.
Crush: Red
Extra or Secret: She is an excellent Gymnast.

Please Join!

35 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/22/14 6:03 PM

Episode one Part four: Rangers Rising
Anthony's POV
We charge towards the Asterites. ?Hyaah!? I yell as I kick one Asterite. I punch some others in combo. I hit more with a low sweep. ?You think that will be enough? Ha.? A humanoid monster walks up. ?My name is Staravik.? Staravik grins. He pulls a sword out of it's sheath. He slashes me and knocks me down. ?You all right?? Elissa asks, helping me up. ?Yeah. We need a weapon to take this freak down.? Our morpher glows ?Rangers summon your star Sabers to defeat Staravik.? Sentruia voice says. ?Summon Star Saber!? We all say. The star sabers appear in our hands. ?Whoa.? Blake said. I charge at Staravik and clash our swords. Soon he got an opening and struck me. When I look at him again the others are also attacking. I charge at him again and clash swords. After some strikes on him, he falls back. ?That's enough, Mega Strike!?His sword grows huge and he attack with a big slash. ?Argh!? I grunt as I fly across the ground. ?We still need more power!? ?Summon your star weapons? Sentruia says. ?Summon Star Weapons.? We say. ? Star Bow!? I say. ?Star Daggers.? Cecilia says ?Star Cannon? Shane says. ?Star Hammer? Blake says ?Star Claw? Elissa says. I blast Staravik with arrows. Cecilia and Elissa slashes Staravik, Shane blast him, and Blake slams at him. ?Combine weapons!? We say. We all combine the weapons. ?Fire!!? We blast it Staravik across the the ground. ?No!!!? He yelps. Then he explodes. ?Now that is awesome!? I say. We demorph. We all smile and high five. (End of episode 1)

Date: 08/21/14 10:13 PM

Update 5 final
Red-Taken/Anthony/ balasingam
Blue-Taken/Shane/jk84
Green-Taken/Blake/joker0826
Yellow-Taken/Cecilia/Emilyfun13
Pink-Taken/Elissa/Me
Nova-Taken/Rosa/1MarvelFan
Pseudo Rangers
Pseudo Red: Taken/James/Low
Pseudo Blue: Taken/Derek/1MarvelFan
Pseudo Green: Taken/Dennis/roblojaxx
Pseudo Yellow: Taken/Aurore/EvilVampir
Pseudo Pink: Taken/Ariella/squishes3
Pseudo Nova: Taken/Valerie/prsmemily7
This is the last update! Also, After every ?Episode? (The current episode is 01 Rangers Rising) ends, I will post the episode all together in one part. Thank you for your comments and the replies. Sorry for the Rangers not included. And..... LET THE POWER BE WITH YOU.

Date: 08/21/14 6:14 PM

YAY IM IN :D

Date: 08/20/14 6:05 PM

Name: Lyla
Color: Pseudo pink
Zord: Pegasus, eagle (if it's taken you choose)
Weapons: star shooter, star saber, star lance, star staff
Modes: Pseudo mode, super Pseudo mode
Personality: secretive, mesmerizing, girly
Crush: you choose
Extra: singer

Date: 08/19/14 5:21 PM

Update 4:
Blue-Taken/Shane/jk84
Pink-Taken/Elissa/Me
Pseudo Rangers
Pseudo Green: Taken/Dennis/roblojaxx
Pseudo Pink: Open/ Girl
Just need Pseudo Pink and that will be the last update!

Date: 08/19/14 9:30 AM

Episode one Part Three: Rangers rising
Anthony Pov
We all follow Sentruia into a room with 5 different colored pedestals. There was Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, and Pink. ?You must become Power Rangers first. On each pedestal there is a Starizer and a Star Key. Choose one and then pick them.? up. I walk over to the red one. ?Strap on the Starizer.? I strap the Starizer onto my arm. ?Then insert the key and say 'Star Power activate'? Before we could try it an alarm went off. ?Darkuois Nebula is attacking downtown.? Alpha says. ?You are going to have to test them on the field.? Sentruia says. Suddenly, Red light surrounds me and then I appear in the downtown. Asterites surround us?Whoa that was quick.? Cecilia says. I flip kick one and punch another. Cecilia kick sweeps some Asterites and kicked others in their chest. Elissa punched one in the chest and roundhouse kicked some in the head. Shawn elbowed six Asterites and flipped them around. Blake kicked some Asterites and then grabbed and spun one. ?We need to morph now!? I say. I pick up the key and insert it, as does everyone else. ?Ready?? I ask. ?Ready!? They reply. ?Star Power Activate!? We all say. Suddenly Red light flashed over me. I look at the others. They were each in different colored suits. It matched the pedestal they chose. So then I must be Red. Shawn is Blue, Blake is Green, Cecilia is Yellow, and Elissa is pink. I looked at the Asterites. ?You have one chance to leave.? The all stood there ?Charge Rangers!? I say TBC(It Should conclude next time)

Date: 08/16/14 9:37 PM

Some extras about Valerie:
-She meets the rangers First out of Pseudo rangers
-She flirts with Red
-Nova hates her, She hates Nova
-Before she turns into Ranger Form, the last she says are," I'm sorry" ( This is when they figure out she is betraying them)
-She is crushing on Pseudo Red
-She turns good in the end
- She goes on good terms with Nova in the end, and leaves to move with her sister, Amethyst (Elemental fury reference)
----------------------------
Yep, that's it. Valerie's very Complicated. lol

Date: 08/15/14 6:37 PM

AM I IN?

Date: 08/14/14 6:54 PM

Name:Dennis
Color:Psuedo Green
Weapon:Star Longsword Star Rifle Star minigun(hyper-laser gun
Zord:Acrobat (its a Nightwing Bird)
Modes:Star Mode,Shooter Mode,Delta Acrobat Mode
Personality: Fightish,Brave,Strong
Secret:he used to work with batman but someone broke his back and his real super hero name is Nightwing
Extra: Went to the NeatherRealm

Date: 08/12/14 9:49 AM

Episode one Part two: Rangers Rising
Anthony's POV
Asterites jump at us. ?Watch out!? Blake yells. I roll away from one then spring up and kick it in the chest. I kick another in the chest and punched another. I grab an Asterite and punch it. I elbow two of them in the chest. I pull my skateboard out of my backpack and roll it across the floor to trip some. I look at the others to see if there okay. They took same amount of Asterites down, but more were coming. ? Let's go!? The other girl says. We run out of the school. Quickly we run towards a bus stop. On the way Asterites jump at us. ?Don't want to be negative, but there is too many!? Cecilia gets into a fighting stance. Suddenly red energy surrounded me. When it disappeared, We were in a center filled with buttons and other technical stuff. ?Where are we?? Cecilia says. ?Away from those things.? Blake says. ?Well maybe we should introduce ourselves.? Cecilia says. ?I'm Cecilia?. The other girl looks at us. ?I'm Elissa? she said. ?The name is Blake.? Blake says. ?Shawn? Shawn says. ?And I'm Anthony, but you can call me Tony.? I say last. Suddenly a robot walks in the room. ?Ah. There you are. They are over Sentruia!? The robot says. ?Hello teens.? A lady walks in the room in a star decorated dress. ?I am Sentruia. A guardian of stars. The robot is my helpful assistant, Alpha 15.? Alpha waved. ?What are we doing here?? I ask. ?Earth is in danger. A galactic terrorist is attacking your planet with his minions known as Asterites. I was sent to stop them, but their forces are to greaat to handle for me. I used the HoloVisor,? She points to a a large projected screen. ?and saw you five fighting Asterites. I teleported you here. My reason should be self-explanatory.? I thought for a second. She wants us to fight the threat. Should I help? ?I'm in.? Cecilia says. ?Me too.? Elissa says. ?Let's do it!? Blake says. ?Sure? Shawn says. ?I guess I?m up for it.? I say. ?Great. Follow me? Sentruia says TBC

Date: 08/09/14 5:14 PM

Name:Sam
Color:Nova
Zords:Novacycle,Enchanted Nova Warrior
Weapons:Nova Shooter,Nova Saber,Enchanted Nova Battlizer
Personality:Nice,Brave
Hope I Get In! *

Date: 08/09/14 5:01 PM

NAME:Max
Color:Green
Zord:T-Rex, Dragon
Weapons:Star Shooter,Star Saber,T-Rex Claw, Dragon Blaster
Modes:Star Mode Shooting Star Mode
Personality:Strong,Brave
Secret:His Family was destroyed in a attack
Please Let me join! :)

Date: 08/09/14 8:58 AM

I like it!!! Please write more!!!!

Emilyfun13

Date: 08/06/14 10:48 AM

I will post the next chapter Tuesday

Date: 08/05/14 10:22 AM

Episode one Part one: Rangers Rising
Anthony's POV
?Watch out!? I yell at a group of students I skateboard past them. Quickly I make it to the front of the high school. ?Goldenview High. Day One? I say at the building. It was a simply first day of school. I stuff my board into my backpack and walk in. Other students flooded the halls. I looked at my schedule. ?Mr Dunsford in room 102.? I look off to the 100's hallway and begin walking there. In the class, Mr Dunsford talks about first day expectations. ?Any questions?? He asks. Now is the time, I think with a smile. I raise my hand. Mr Dunsford sighs before saying ?Yes Anthony??. I lower my hand ?Why do we have to hear the same expectations every year. If that is the reason we remember, why don't we learn the same things every year?? A sly smile appears on my face. ?Well mister Anthony..? Before he can finish the sentence, then whole room rumbles. ?Everyone! Under desks! Earthquake!? Mr Dunsford quickly hides under his desk. We all listen and hide. ?First day off school and a earthquake! Talk about new experience.? I say to the girl across from me, also crouched under her desk. ?Yeah. This totally new. My name is Cecilia.? She says. ?Anthony. You could of guessed.? I say. Unusual friendship at an unusual time, I think. After a bit, the quake stop. Everyone slowly left got from under their desk. Suddenly the PA speaker went on. ?Residence of Earth. Listen and I shall not destroy you. Obey me as your leader. Or my Asterites shall capture you.? ?Asterites? What are those?? I ask Cecelia. She shrugs. Just then tons of some humanoid creatures bust through the doors. One grabbed Mr. Dunsford. ?I think they hate learning.? I say. ??Or the teacher.? Cecelia replies. Then the rest start grabbing the other students. Some tries to grab Cecelia, another girl, two other guys, and me. ?Get off!? I kick one to a desk. Cecilia grabs one by it's arm and circle throws it into a wall. The other girl punches one into the floor. The other guys kicked them into each other. ?Lets get out of here.? one of the other guys said. All of the students run out of the room and head toward the entrance door. ?I'm Anthony.? I say. ?My name is Shane.? says one boy. ?Blake. We should probably make friends later.? Suddenly more of those humanoid creatures jump out ?Attack them Asterites!!? A voice bellows over the PA. The things, Asterites I presume, try to attack us. TBC

Date: 08/04/14 9:27 AM

Last Pre-Story Update(Still need Pseudo Rangers!)
Blue-Taken/Shane/jk84
Pink-Taken/Elissa/Me
Pseudo Rangers
Pseudo Green: Boy/ Open
Pseudo Pink: Open/ Girl
I will post the first part of Episode one tommorow. Thank you all for participating. Need two Psuedo Rangers to finish the roster. GO GO POWER RANGERS FIVE STAR

Date: 07/28/14 5:39 AM

I will join the fun!!!! lol I sound weird.....
----------------------
Name: Valerie
Color: Pseudo Nova
Zord: Unicorn ( No one did a unicorn, I just noticed this...)
Weapons: (Pseudo) Nova Daggers, Nova Bow, Nova Lance, Nova Gun, Nova horn ( for Unicorn), Super Pseudo Nova Form.
Modes: Nova Mode, Pseudo Nova Mode
Personality: Clever,Witty, Cunning, Manipulative,Cold
Crush: You choose
Extra or Secret: She loves her family, and when they burned in a house fire, She got brainwashed to believe that the Star Rangers caused the house fire and wants revenge.( Woah, DEEP)
Looks: Long, Dark brown hair( usually in a ponytail),Cold Ice-blue eyes, Long eyelashes.
Wears: V-neck white t-shirt with leather jacket, dark-blue skinny jeans and knee-high boots
---------
Hope you like~!
~PrsMemily7

Date: 07/24/14 3:53 PM

Name:Blake
Color:green
Zord:elephant, gargoyle
Weapons:Star shooter, Star saber, Star hammer, star power glove
Modes:Star mode, SuperStar mode
personality:fun, strong, and popular
Crush: Pink
Secret;He is very smart