YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Yu-Gi-Oh! » View Thread
Elizabeth (IMPROVED)

Date: 01/25/14 8:43 PM

This is my edited version of Elizabeth. I decided the original idea was a little? drab. I figured simply copying the episodes with her added in would be too unoriginal. So I revised the idea so it would be more unique. It's kinda hard to explain, so I'll list the similarities and differences this has to the original idea:

SIMILARITIES:
It'll be going on at the same time as the episodes.
She'll still meet Yugi and the gang.
She'll change the story.

DIFFERENCES:
She doesn't know Yugi and friends at the beginning.
Some of the chapters don't have The Dream Team in them at all.
It isn't all the episodes.

There might be more that I haven't listed but who cares.

(another reason for making a new post for this was that the cool stuff I did to the title was removed the 1st time)

Agentthor
Proud Swiftie, Slytherin, and Singer!
Heart beats fast
colors and promises
how to be brave
how can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

-Christina Perri, A Thousand Years.

21 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 03/24/14 3:50 PM

no/ yes

Date: 03/19/14 6:26 PM

Okay, can I just test something out real quick? I'm trying to make sure the question marks don't pop back up again, so I'm testing to see if the question marks appear in the following sentence.

?It?s Isabelle?s indigo ?illuminator?!?

Date: 03/01/14 5:26 PM

@Agentthor
Pika: I've been reading this!
Mica: She just hasn't commented yet...
Pika: I sorta meant to, but I kept thinking I already posted on here.

"YOUR electricity is MY electricity...NO GIVE IT UP!!!"~PikaPata
"My bats and I have come to a decision....YOU'RE WRONG, PIKA!!!"~Mica

Date: 02/28/14 11:25 PM

Hello...?

Anybody there?

Yes, Kats24, I know you're reading and commenting, and I appreciate it, but your kinda the only one...

It's probably because I haven't posted a chapter in a while, so I'll have the next chapter up shortly.

Date: 02/28/14 10:33 PM

@agentthor1
No...Sadly, no... BUT I WANNA PLAY IT. OMR. >..<
Ookami: Are you SURE?
Me: Okay, maybe it's PART of the reason, but I haven't played it all.
~Kats24
"Where kats are spelled with K!"

Date: 02/28/14 8:58 PM

Oops! Why did I say that was Part One of Chapter One? Sorry! Chapter One isn't in parts. That was all of Chapter One. My mistake!

Date: 02/26/14 10:24 PM

@kats24:

Have you ever heard of the video game "Okami"? My sis is OBSESSED with it, and the main character's name is Okami, so, yeah... I was just wondering if that's the Okami your talkin about or if it's something else (because all my anime knowledge pretty much ceases at YGO xD)

Date: 02/24/14 12:13 PM

@Kats24:

O_o She goes to "painter/artist/sketch"?

I think my Japanese/English dictionary is broken xD

Date: 02/21/14 8:49 PM

I just thought of Okami and then I added an extra O for awesomeness. xD
Ookami: Yerp. (bows) Ko'nichiwa, Chyanami-san! =w=
Me: (bows)
Ookami: Soooo, she goes to gakou?
Me: Y-Yes, Ookami.... She goes to school....
Ookami: ._. Randomness...
~Kats24
"Where kats are spelled with K!"

Date: 02/21/14 6:01 PM

WHY DO I KEEP MESSING UP!?

LIZ'S LAST NAME IS CHYANAMI. IT IS NOT CHIANAMI. Okay! YEAH!

Date: 02/15/14 11:36 AM

Oh oops I misspelled Liz's last name it's "Chyanami" it's "Chianami" sorry

Date: 02/08/14 2:44 PM

Here are some more things you should know about this fanfic:
-Gakuto means "educated person" in Japanese.
-"Randivus" is the name of her town as well as her school. To come up with this I closed my eyes and picked random letters on the keyboard til I found a good word.
-"Chianami" (chee-uh-NAH-mee) is Elizabeth's last name. I used the same method to come up with this as "Randivus". BECAUSE RANDOMNESS SOLVES ALL PROBLEMS!!! xD

Date: 02/06/14 4:57 PM

@everybody:

I deeply apologize for the question marks in that chapter. They will not be appearing (hopefully) in any other chapters, so just try to read that last one without paying attention to the question marks. Thanks so much!

@Kats:

Thanks! Also, it wasn't the font, I don't think. You see, what I did was I wrote it on Microsoft Word, then I copied it to NotePad, then I copied it to the nick.com message thingy. I thought since it wasn't copied directly from Word the question mark thing would not happen. Evidently, I was mistaken. We should start calling this "QUESTION MARK WRATH!!!" xDD

Date: 01/30/14 4:15 PM

It did that to me too when I first started. Maybe it's because of a certain font you're using? I dunno. But anyways....
Everyone: THUMBS UP FOR APPROVAL!
Me: Keep going! Dis awesooooome! :D
~Kats24
"Where cats are spelled with K!"
~Ixel
"Ciao for now, Kats!"

Date: 01/30/14 8:12 AM

What the-- I USED NOTEPAD! Why are the question marks still there!? I"M SORRY! I HAVE FAILED AS A WRITER!!! *sobs*
MARIK: I know just the thing to cheer her up. FOXY BOXES!
ME: *glares at Marik*
MARIK: What? It's funny! Heh heh, foxy boxes.

Ahh, I love Marik Plays!

Date: 01/29/14 9:54 PM

Im going to repost this without the ?s.
"Here are things you should know about this fanfic:
-Some chapters are songless, so just assume it doesn?t have a song if I don?t put one.
-Elizabeth has long bloodred hair, pale skin, and gold eyes with thick lashes.
-Elizabeth?s fav color is black, and this influences her fashion sense. She?s not, like, goth, but she?s no Tea.
-The Duel Monsters game Bae and Liz are playing in this chapter is just the normal card game, using just cards and no holographs or Shadow Game stuff.
-Elizabeth isn?t particular about which shortening of Elizabeth you use, so people call her many different things. Liz, Ellie, Beth, etc.
-Bae Chung means ?inspiration, nobility, and righteousness? in Korean; Akari means ?light; brightness? in Japanese; and Chihiro means ?a thousand questions? in Japanese.

xXx::Chapter One::xXx
Part One
(the day of Yugi and Kaiba?s duel)

?That takes your life points down to zero,? I said to my friend, Bae Chung, who was sitting across from me. ?That means you lose.?
?Don?t get too cocky, Lizzie,? he said. ?I let you win.?
I rolled my eyes and laughed. Bae and I were playing Duel Monsters, and our friends Gakuto and Hana were watching us. We were at the library and Bae was waiting for his dad to pick him up.
?Stop taping this, will you, Gakuto?? I told Gakuto.
?Well, i-it?s fun watching you two, Liz,? he said in his usually quiet, timid, I?ll-go-sit-in-a-corner-and-hope-nobody-notices-me kinda way. ?I?m sure other people would like w-watching you as well.?
?Seems legit,? Bae said. ?But, hey, if you do put this on the Internet, please make it clear that I let her win.?
?No, you gave your all and you still lost!? I said.
?Yeah, yeah, whatever,? Bae said, although I knew he knew I was right.
?Anyways, I better go,? I said, as Gakuto shut his camera off. ?My aunt?s gonna flip out if I?m late again.?
?Bye, El,? Hana said, waving a thin, blue-nailed hand. I put my dark black jacket over my hideous pink school uniform and headed out the door of the library.
As predicted, the first thing my aunt Akari asked me when I got home was ?Where?ve you been??
?I was at the library,? I replied. Aunt Akari seemed satisfied with that answer. My little sister Chihiro (Chichi for short), was not, however.
?What were you doing at the library?? she asked. ?Were you playing that lame card game again??
?What does it matter to you what your sister, whose ten years older than you, is doing at the library?? I said. ?How do you know I wasn?t just reading??
?Because,? she said. ?And I?m not ten years younger than you. You?re sixteen years old. I just turned five years old last month, and that?s eleven years. So there!? She stuck her tiny tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes.
?That?s even more!? I said.
?So?? she said. ?I?m still right and you?re still wrong.?
I rolled my eyes again. ?I?m gonna go change out of this ugly pink horror show my school calls the girl?s uniform.? I went upstairs and changed into jeans and a black tee, which suit me much better than that frilly pink dress. Why Randivus High tries so hard to put girls like me through the torture of wearing that, I will never know.
?I really don?t see why you hate that pink dress so much,? Chichi said when I came back down. ?If I wore it, it?d make me look like a princess!?
?Darling, everything makes you look like a princess,? my aunt told Chichi in a cooing voice. I rolled my eyes. My aunt was always fawning over Chihiro. And I mean always. Even when Chichi does something bad, Aunt Akari will say, ?Aww, Chichi, you?re such an adorable little angel that I?m sure you didn?t mean to do it.?
I went upstairs to my room to get a break from my little sister. In about ten minutes, however, Chichi came bursting in my room.
?Whatcha doin??? she asked.
?None of your business, Chichi,? I snapped.
?Your Drool Monsters cards are stupid, Lizzy!? she said, spotiing my deck, which I keep on my bedside table, and swiping a handful of cards out of it.
?Hey! Chihiro!? I screamed. ?Give them back, you little brat!?
?Nuh-uh!? she said, throwing several of them on the ground and stomping them with her foot.
?Chihiro, if any of those cards get ripped up you are not gonna like what I?m gonna do to you!? I said, trying to grab the cards out of her hands.
?Drool Monsters is stupid, Drool Monsters is stupid!? Chichi sang. I finally managed to take the luckily undamaged cards from Chichi?s hands and push her out of the room. She ran downstairs, still singing her ?Drool Monsters? song. I rolled my eyes, the fifth time in twenty minutes. Not a good sign.

Ta-da! This is the first chapter. It?s just an intro, really, because every story needs a first chapter before the real story starts.

Agentthor
Long live the walls
we crashed through!
I had the time of my life
fighting dragons with you!

-Taylor Swift Long Live.

Date: 01/29/14 5:26 PM

Here are some things you should know about this fic:
-Elizabeth, my OC, has long blood-red hair, pale skin, and golden eyes with thick lashes.
-Elizabeth?s favorite color is black, and this greatly influences her fashion sense. She?s not, like, goth, but she?s no Tea. She also HATES pink.
-The Duel Monsters game Bae and Liz are playing in this chapter is just the normal card game, using just cards and no holographs or Shadow Game stuff.
-Elizabeth isn?t particular about which shortening of ?Elizabeth? you use, so people call her many different things.
-Bae Chung means ?inspiration, nobility, and righteousness? in Korean; Gakuto means ?educated person? in Japanese; Akari means ?light and brightness? in Japanese; and Chihiro means ?a thousand questions? in Japanese.

xXx::Chapter One::xXx
Part One
(the day of Yugi and Kaiba?s duel)

?That takes your life points down to zero,? I said to my friend, Bae Chung, who was sitting across from me. ?That means you lose.?
?Don?t get too cocky, Lizzie,? he said. ?I let you win.?
I rolled my eyes and laughed. Bae and I were playing Duel Monsters, and our friends Gakuto and Hana were watching us. We were at the library and Bae was waiting for his dad to pick him up.
?Stop taping this, will you, Gakuto?? I told Gakuto.
?Well, i-it?s fun watching you two, Liz,? he said in his usually quiet, timid, I?ll-go-sit-in-a-corner-and-hope-nobody-notices-me kinda way. ?I?m sure other people would like w-watching you as well.?
?Seems legit,? Bae said. ?But, hey, if you do put this on the Internet, please make it clear that I let her win.?
?No, you gave your all and you still lost!? I said.
?Yeah, yeah, whatever,? Bae said, although I knew he knew I was right.
?Anyways, I better go,? I said, as Gakuto shut his camera off. ?My aunt?s gonna flip out if I?m late again.?
?Bye, El,? Hana said, waving a thin, blue-nailed hand. I put my dark black jacket over my hideous pink school uniform and headed out the door of the library.
As predicted, the first thing my aunt Akari asked me when I got home was ?Where?ve you been??
?I was at the library,? I replied. Aunt Akari seemed satisfied with that answer. My little sister Chihiro (Chichi for short), was not, however.
?What were you doing at the library?? she asked. ?Were you playing that lame card game again??
?What does it matter to you what your sister, whose ten years older than you, is doing at the library?? I said. ?How do you know I wasn?t just reading??
?Because,? she said. ?And I?m not ten years younger than you. You?re sixteen years old. I just turned five years old last month, and that?s eleven years. So there!? She stuck her tiny tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes.
?That?s even more!? I said.
?So?? she said. ?I?m still right and you?re still wrong.?
I rolled my eyes again. ?I?m gonna go change out of this ugly pink horror show my school calls the girl?s uniform.? I went upstairs and changed into jeans and a black tee, which suit me much better than that frilly pink dress. Why Randivus High tries so hard to put girls like me through the torture of wearing that, I will never know.
?I really don?t see why you hate that pink dress so much,? Chichi said when I came back down. ?If I wore it, it?d make me look like a princess!?
?Darling, everything makes you look like a princess,? my aunt told Chichi in a cooing voice. I rolled my eyes. My aunt was always fawning over Chihiro. And I mean always. Even when Chichi does something bad, Aunt Akari will say, ?Aww, Chichi, you?re such an adorable little angel that I?m sure you didn?t mean to do it.?
I went upstairs to my room to get a break from my little sister. In about ten minutes, however, Chichi came bursting in my room.
?Whatcha doin??? she asked.
?None of your business, Chichi,? I snapped.
?Your Drool Monsters cards are stupid, Lizzy!? she said, spotiing my deck, which I keep on my bedside table, and swiping a handful of cards out of it.
?Hey! Chihiro!? I screamed. ?Give them back, you little brat!?
?Nuh-uh!? she said, throwing several of them on the ground and stomping them with her foot.
?Chihiro, if any of those cards get ripped up you are not gonna like what I?m gonna do to you!? I said, trying to grab the cards out of her hands.
?Drool Monsters is stupid, Drool Monsters is stupid!? Chichi sang. I finally managed to take the luckily undamaged cards from Chichi?s hands and push her out of the room. She ran downstairs, still singing her ?Drool Monsters? song. I rolled my eyes, the fifth time in twenty minutes. Not a good sign.

Ta-da! This is the first chapter. It?s just an intro, really, because every story needs a first chapter before the real story starts.

Agentthor1
Long live the walls
we crashed through!
I had the time of my life
fighting dragons with you!

-Taylor Swift, Long Live.

Date: 01/25/14 9:43 PM

Oh I just remembered one of the differences I forgot to list! The chapters will be song titles depending on what son I think the chapter feels like. NOT TRYING TO STEAL THE IDEA FROM ANYONE WHOSE DONE THIS BEFORE!