YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Yu-Gi-Oh! » View Thread
Sad Yu-Gi-Oh experience... :(

Date: 05/31/14 10:08 AM

Okay, so the other day I was reading this book about the Titanic, called Distant Waves and you know how sometimes when reading a book you have a random person you've seen before as your mental image of one of the characters? Well, maybe it's just me, but I imagined Jacob John Astor the Fourth looking like Seto Kaiba (because he was rich and stern and reminded me of him) and the guy named Victor as Marik (because he was said to look slightly Egyptian and was GORGEOUS so yeah it fits). So I went through the entire book imagining those two characters as some of my fav Yu-Gi-Oh characters ever...

BUT THEN THEY BOTH DROWNED.

DX

I had to stay up late watching episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh with Kaiba and Marik in them to convince myself they hadn't drowned.

6 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/09/14 12:10 AM

That has happened to me so many times. The worst time was when I was watching this show and at this point they were in a battle and I thought I saw some of my fav characters from Yu-Gi-Oh. This made me watch the Yu-Gi-Oh series like 2 or 3 times!!!!

Date: 06/10/14 12:19 AM

Your not alone. I was watching The Woman in Black and I already imagined Yugi, Ryou, Seto, Jaden, Syrus, and Yusei as Arthur (I think his name was). I getting in to the movie and started using my imagination with my characters. Unfortunately, the ending was something that didn't expect.

Arthur and his son died at the end by getting run over by a train.

Yugi, along with the rest of the guys: WHAT!?
Me: How was I supposed to know he was gonna die at the end. I thought the ghost lady was satisfied getting her dead son back to her! But instead lead Arthur's son to the train tracks where the train was coming and Arthur tried to rescue him. So, they both died!
Ryou: I know the ending was sad, but don't worry we're here for you. (hugs)
Jaden: Yeah! (joins in)
Rest of the guys: Yeah!
Me: Awwww... Thanks Bye!

-RyouBakura

Date: 06/09/14 4:11 PM

NUUUUU!! DX
Me: Why?! WHYYY?!
Ookami: Nooo! ;(
Me: (huddles next to Okami) OKAMI! WE NEED TO GO WATCH MORE YUGIOH NOW. ;~;
Ookami: ;___;
~Kats24
"Where kats are spelled with K!"

Date: 06/08/14 1:20 PM

I've done the same thing. I read this one book once called Exit Point. It was about this guy who was trying to save his sister's life from a guy they thought was their friend. And, for some reason, I imagined the guy that was trying to save his sister as Ryou, and the guy's sister as Amane.
You're not alone, I do it too. :D
~Rainbow-chan

Date: 05/31/14 10:08 AM

Okay, so the other day I was reading this book about the Titanic, called Distant Waves and you know how sometimes when reading a book you have a random person you've seen before as your mental image of one of the characters? Well, maybe it's just me, but I imagined Jacob John Astor the Fourth looking like Seto Kaiba (because he was rich and stern and reminded me of him) and the guy named Victor as Marik (because he was said to look slightly Egyptian and was GORGEOUS so yeah it fits). So I went through the entire book imagining those two characters as some of my fav Yu-Gi-Oh characters ever...

BUT THEN THEY BOTH DROWNED.

DX

I had to stay up late watching episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh with Kaiba and Marik in them to convince myself they hadn't drowned.