YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL » View Thread
I've Got You in my Grasp, and I'm Not Letting Go

Date: 07/09/13 12:22 AM

Izuna's POV
"Because of me, Little Sis, you can't have a free life, but I can make it last longer," were some of the last words Saira told me, a few months ago, before she did "it". I am mad at her, but still...
I clutched the keys to my motor-bike in one hand and my deck in the other. My deck...I wish I never learned how to duel.
My mom glanced at me through her car mirror. " You miss her don't you?"she asked me. Looking up, I pictured my big brother and my big sister. Even though I'm the youngest, I am between those two.
"Of course I miss her, Mom. I also miss Kohaku and Dad," I said. The first part wasn't really true. How can I miss someone who is linked to me? Oh wait, nobody knows what happened except me.
"I know, Izuna, but this was your father's and my decision. It's just hard for us since your older sister is gone. And don't worry. They live at the other side of Heartland City; you can visit them whenever you like," Mom assured.
"What about school? You told me about our new house, and your new job, and all that, but what about school?"I mumbled.
"You're going to Heartland Academy. I'm going to pick up your uniform today, later, and they'll be arranging a student to guide you around the building when you start."
Before I could say anything else, Mom stopped the car. I looked out the window and saw a white house with a black roof. This is it. The beginning of my new life.
TBC
   138 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/11/14 12:36 PM

Oh, I'll be posting. On Saturday or Sunday. I'm glad you like my story and hope you'll keep reading.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 07/06/14 11:55 AM

Hi. I'm new to the message boards, but I really like your story. It's not like anything I've read before. Are you gonna post? I want to keep reading.

Date: 06/29/14 12:13 AM

Kyle's POV
You know, there are reasons why I, sometimes, wish for a different Father.One reason is that whenever there's a problem or fight, Dad drags me into it.Like right now, for example. "The Otherworld: Shadow Reapers," a popular video game has been selling out, recently.Only one more of the case remains on the shelf, but two guys are fighting over it. It's like any other fight for one thing."I SAW it first.Finder's keepers!""Oh yeah? I GRABBED it first.!" I tried to settle them down but there was nothing I could do. Ms. Ayame and Dad ignored us.I couldn't do anything. "As if you two deserve that videogame. Fighting over it like five-year olds and you're both about fifteen!That's just sad!" Izuna!!!The two boys stared at Izuna, then frantically bowed to say sorry.They handed the case to her then left throught the doors. I sighed,"You were taking forever to come here so I thought you were gonna miss out, again." "Sorry, I got persuaded to model for a student-it was horrible-then I had soccer practice,"Izuna explained. She opened up her black messenger bag and pulled out a comic book. Manga."Um,you like anime and manga, don't you?"I chirped. Shut up Kyle, I thought, you sound so nosy!"I guess you can say that. Kohaku drags me to comic conventions a lot, and takes me to a bunch of bookstores and libraries. He's obsessed with it. I like it and all, but I'm not crazy for it,"Izuna kept on reading."Excuse me,"a girl says to me. "I'm looking for the Zelda games.The Twilight Princess one, but I can't find it." Funny, I know that we have like ten of those cases on the shelf.Then, Izuna's voice rang throughout the store,"The Twilight Princess game is with the other Zelda games.They're located in the first aisle.If you can't find it, it's probably behind a certain case.The case should be above Phantom Hourglass." "Really? Thanks!" The girl went to search for the case and brought it to the counter where Izuna was. I really admired her sharp memory. Being able to locate almost every game on the shelves when she's only been here for a few days. Amazing. When the girl left, Izuna went back to reading. That's when I blurted out,"Hey, if you want more manga, you should check out the bookstore on the second floor!" Izuna only stared at me, then smiled."Sure. I'll go check it out." "O-ok." I watch her ask Ms. Ayame for some money, then head out. A few minutes later, a kid with a baseball cap, covering his face, comes in. Ms. Ayame and Dad don't even seem to notice him. He walks right up to me,"That girl who left earlier. I was wondering if you like her or not." I felt my face getting hot. "Of course not! I mean, well...I kind of do," I say. The kid chuckles."Welll it's not easy gaining her love. I know her better than anyone else on Earth. Except 'her.' She has secrets: huge ones. Not only that, but she's trying to throw away all her feelings for others. Oh and don't bother falling for her. Someone already loves her." And out the door he goes. I watch him leave, while I stood there speechless.
Izuna's POV
I wish I brought more money. Mom only gave me enough for one book. I doubt she'll give me more. She'll probably throw coins at me. Exiting the store, I felt my head spin. And my ankle... it's throbbing. They aren't here,I told myself. They can't be! "Staar, but I'm hungry! Can't you just buy me a small cone?"someone whined. I turned left and I knew my eyes were wide open. They really are here! A girl, holding a little gir's hand, noticed me staring, then her eyes got wide. The little girl turned to face me. "Isn't that..." I didn't hear the rest. I ran for my life. "Hey! Me-I mean Izuna! Get back!" Who would do that? I ran back into the game store. Kyle looked up from the counter. "Are you ok-" "I'M FINE!" I yelled. I gasped for breath, then asked Mom if I could go home. She sighed,"Alright." I felt bad for leaving Kyle by himself, again. So I walked up to him and said,"You're welcome to come to my house on the weekend." Kyle smiled,"Okay, I'll come Saturday." "The kids are getting along nicely,"Mr. Devon said to my Mom. And I don't know why, but Kyle started to blush. He shook his head then looked away. I tilted my head a bit,"It's fine if you don't want to. Don't push yourself to come." "Ah! But..." I left after that. I can't stay in the same place as them.
TBC

Date: 06/21/14 11:54 PM

I'm sorry, once again. But once school is finally out I'll try to post more recently.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 06/06/14 3:38 PM

Next post will be Sunday.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 06/02/14 3:26 PM

... Why...Why did it post two times?
xXZEXALXx

Date: 06/01/14 11:58 AM

Kyle's POV
I am so bored.When is Izuna gonna get here?She always seems to lighten the mood."Sorry I'm late." I looked up, immediately, and bumped my head on one of the display cases.OW!I hope Izuna didn't see that.When I glanced around the place, I only saw Dad and Izuna's mom."Is Izuna here,"I asked. "Oh, not today. She's having her lesson,"Ms. Ayame told me. Lesson. My spirit dropped. Why can't I shake off my feelings for Izuna?
Shark's POV
Rio, with bandadges covering her eyes, tried to grab my hand. I let her hold on to it."Reginald..." I turned my head, quickly, to face her. Again? "She's being left, unprotected. Hurry and help 'her.' Trouble is beginning to brew." I wish Rio could give me a straight answer: who is "she?"
Izuna's POV
After my lesson today, I rode home on my hoverboard. A sharp pain seem to have zapped me. I lost my balance and fell over on my hoverboard. I picked it up, then began to walk home. The pain slowly grew as I walked. I clenched my fist and stopped. Staring at the ground. I need to hold it in, a bit longer. It's too soon. I looked at the setting sun. It's been centuries now, hasn't it? Time still cannot go on...
Riley's POV
The mall seemed pretty busy, today. Well, I am talking about the CD store. A bunch of people came to buy the new album of Kannaki Miles. She's my idol hero!Kannaki traveled around the world, doing world tours and concerts. She was born in Heartland, but travels alot, learning French, Japanese, Chinese, German, Spanish, Korean, etc.I adore her so much, that I'm glad I was able to buy a Cd before they ran out. As I walked out of the store, I bumped into Rei, from school. As always, he's cheerful. "Hi, Riley." I didn't hesitate,"Hi. Where did you come from? This place is for civilized beings!" Rei blushed while laughing,"Your tongue is as sharp as ever! I went to visit Gamestop, but what I was looking for wasn't there." Rei's eyes lit up, then he asked,"Riley, can you come with me? I want to ask you a favor." I didn't know what I was getting myself into,"Mmmm, okay."
TBC

Date: 05/31/14 11:59 PM

Kyle's POV
I am so bored.When is Izuna gonna get here?She always seems to lighten the mood."Sorry I'm late." I looked up, immediately, and bumped my head on one of the display cases.OW!I hope Izuna didn't see that.When I glanced around the place, I only saw Dad and Izuna's mom."Is Izuna here,"I asked. "Oh, not today. She's having her lesson,"Ms. Ayame told me. Lesson. My spirit dropped. Why can't I shake off my feelings for Izuna?
Shark's POV
Rio, with bandadges covering her eyes, tried to grab my hand. I let her hold on to it."Reginald..." I turned my head, quickly, to face her. Again? "She's being left, unprotected. Hurry and help 'her.' Trouble is beginning to brew." I wish Rio could give me a straight answer: who is "she?"
Izuna's POV
After my lesson today, I rode home on my hoverboard. A sharp pain seem to have zapped me. I lost my balance and fell over on my hoverboard. I picked it up, then began to walk home. The pain slowly grew as I walked. I clenched my fist and stopped. Staring at the ground. I need to hold it in, a bit longer. It's too soon. I looked at the setting sun. It's been centuries now, hasn't it? Time still cannot go on...
Riley's POV
The mall seemed pretty busy, today. Well, I am talking about the CD store. A bunch of people came to buy the new album of Kannaki Miles. She's my idol hero!Kannaki traveled around the world, doing world tours and concerts. She was born in Heartland, but travels alot, learning French, Japanese, Chinese, German, Spanish, Korean, etc.I adore her so much, that I'm glad I was able to buy a Cd before they ran out. As I walked out of the store, I bumped into Rei, from school. As always, he's cheerful. "Hi, Riley." I didn't hesitate,"Hi. Where did you come from? This place is for civilized beings!" Rei blushed while laughing,"Your tongue is as sharp as ever! I went to visit Gamestop, but what I was looking for wasn't there." Rei's eyes lit up, then he asked,"Riley, can you come with me? I want to ask you a favor." I didn't know what I was getting myself into,"Mmmm, okay."
TBC

Date: 05/26/14 10:32 PM

I'm keeping this up in case of the summary!

Date: 05/18/14 12:19 AM

I'm truly sorry that I haven't posted for who knows how long. Tell you what? If I end up getting tired of posting I'll post the summary of the story. Meaning I'll type out what the story was about. I really am sorry.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 05/03/14 1:29 PM

Animefan13: I know right?! I hadn't been on for a month and I was finally get enough rest but then the big state test comes up and BAM I couldn't get on anymore. All well that's what goes to show parents knows best.

Date: 04/26/14 11:52 PM

WHY?!?! My parents won't let me post on the week of the big state test! Life can be so unfair at times.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 04/24/14 2:29 PM

I'm back! I'll be posting Saturday!
xXZEXALXx

Date: 04/12/14 11:23 PM

I know, I know. I haven't posted in what seemed like eons. But I've been busy. You can choose to believe that or not. Anyways, I SWEAR, SWEAR, SWEAR, SWEAR, SWEAR that I'll post after the week of Easter.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 04/06/14 9:25 AM

I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter! :)

Date: 04/01/14 4:35 PM

I FOUND IT!!! Friend1640 taped it under my desk! I'll be posting Saturday.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 03/28/14 3:48 PM

Guess who? If you guess XYuGiOhZX, because for some strange reason, the screen name says her user then you're wrong. It's Friend1640. I actually never took XYuGiOhZX's notebook. I just hid it somewhere in her house. While she looks for it, I'm on her computer right now. It's what she gets after giving my number to a person who likes stalking me(No, it is not Shark). Anyways, good-bye.
-Friend1640

Date: 03/24/14 4:26 PM

@XYuGiOhZX I promise I will and LOL. X3

Date: 03/23/14 11:19 AM

My notebook...is missing...FRIEND1640!!!
xXZEXALXx

Date: 03/22/14 11:22 PM

@animefan13, I'm really glad you like my story. Please keep reading till the very end.
The other thing is sorry that I didn't post today. I'll be posting tomorrow instead.
xXZEXALXx